FinalMouse Giveaway

My mouse is total crap, I cant snipe 4 shit with the low dpi, I have a gaming rig, but no mouse, sure would love to FINALLY get 1

My old one broke just this month, so I really need a new one since I'm using a $5 mouse :/. So please random god, pick me \o/.

I have a left handed razer mouse and I HATE the drivers.  Would love to have a the FinalMouse.

I've been a long time user of "gaming" mice (mouses?) but I still can't find one that I like the best. I'd like to try out the final mouse.

My mouse just died the other day. I might have spilled a liquid substance over it...

Gosh I really want this mouse since my asus wireless mouse needs to retire :D

Thanks for this giveaway ! <3

I would love to just have one mouse for the rest of my life and as the name suggests this might be my FinalMouse. :D

My current mouse isn't a great fit for my hand it kind of slants off to the side which I don't like and its a little heavy, also I saw Frankie do a review and says it's a very good mouse.

The side buttons on my 4 year old naga hex are dying on me.  A replacement would be spectacular.

I would like this mouse because I still use a stock HP wired mouse and need a good one for CS:GO :P

I'd love a FinalMouse for a handful of reasons, chief of which is for portablility. Whenever I travel with my 4K Toshiba, or out to friend's and family's homes, I'm usually forced to resort to taking my heavy gaming mouse out of my setup, and carrying along an even heavier Kensington SureTrack Bluetooth mouse for plane and train rides. Having a lightweight and versatile FinalMouse that I can use for both gaming & multitasking on the go, and for serious PC use at my destination would be fantastic.  :D 

I need new mouse because mine is pretty messed up and is uncomfortable to use(These rubbery things came off and its only plastic now)!

My G402 is still rocking, but a mouse from FinalMouse would be amazing, since I'm (not) a elite esport athlete :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

My old mouse is kinda dying.

I'm getting fed up of a laptop track pad and want a mouse so I may as well try to win a nice one

I have a crappy $5 mouse I use for playing games like CSGO and I want a good one that I can use.

My current mouse has been a pain in the neck when it comes to gaming and I haven't gotten a chance to upgrade yet. I would love to give this bad boy a chance.

Because taxes in Brazil sucks, an average gaming mouse costs almost a full minimum wage. T-T

My mouse is becoming kinda unresponsive and finalmouse looks sexy, i love thats its not very maistream  yet and would kinda be like early adopting

I need a mouse becuase I don't have a spouse,

I need a mouse becuase I don't have a house,

I need a mouse becuase I don't have a mouse.

It broke.

I would like to get a new mouse but everything that is available to buy in this country is obsolete and overpriced.