FinalMouse Giveaway

I would love a new mouse because this $10 Logitech M100 is on its last leg, and double clicks every single time i left click. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I need a Final Mouse, because it'll be the last one mouse i'll have in life!!!

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9Ghz | Motherboard Asus Prime B350M-E | RAM 2 x 8GB HyperX 2400MHz | GPU EVGA GTX 1070 ICX Black | Case Random | Storage WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500GB + WD Blue 3TB | PSU Corsair HX850 | Display Samsung 27" 144hz QLED C27FG73 | Cooling  Cooler Master Hyper 212X | Keyboard Corsair K63 | Mouse Logitech G402 | Sound Astro A10 Zelda Theme

I want this mouse because, my old mouse's LED's will not turn off, very annoying for me because my computer is in the same place as where I sleep.

Considering that I play something like 50 hours of dota 2 a week, new mice are always handy.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I've been look for a mouse that really fits me and i have been spending a lot of money trying to do so, so being able to get one would help my endeavor 

I really want to win this mouse because my current mouse is a cheap 10 $ piece of poop. I've heard a lot of good things about the finalmouse too!!!!

I've been looking for a new mouse, and my mouse is an old $15 Targus (I dont even know the brand) mouse. I painted the logo to make it look better :D, but the performance still the same :(

I would like to enter the giveaway because I need a new mouse. I've had my Razer DeathAdder 3500 for about two maybe three years now and I used it everyday since then, the poor thing is barely holding its own, the finish on the top of the mouse is wearing and the scroll wheel in on the fritz. I'm very excited for this giveaway as I've heard good things about this mouse and since I am in the market for a new mouse, I am excited to maybe give it a try.

I'm still searching for the perfect mouse for me after going through like 5 different mice, this mouse looks nice

My current mouse is having problems with its driver, plus it's delay is too big for playing games and it's really heavy!
I'd love a mouse with no "helpers", that I can just plug and play!

Hi <3

Sounds and looks like a great mouse. My current mouse has lost it's middle-mouse clicking ability and not really in the money to buy a new one. 

Good luck everyone.

Final Mouse seems so light and comfortable - I need one too!!!!!

Reasons why I want a FinalMouse : it looks sexy, my current mouse is really old it came with the Logitech MX3200 bundle, and has been my favorite but it has some problems, like Double click when you just click once. Last reason is because i really want it ! O.o 

post-241166-0-20227700-1435948377_thumb.

I'm currently using a really cheap mouse mostly for gaming and trackpad for work. New mouse like this would definitely improve my gameplay, and I would definetely use it more than just in games.

My current mouse is almost at the end of it's days, and I'd like to give this a try.

Heard of it sometime....it have good comfort....I'm sick of my old LOGITECH M100R.....I would like a new "Final MOUSE"....:D

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

my mouse i am useing now is an older mouse and is wornout a bit from all the gaming

I'm interested in the Final Mouse because I would like to try out more mouses, and it would mean I can give my old mouse to my younger brother.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I just spent $1000 on building my first PC, and I'm sure my roommate wants his mouse and keyboard back at some point, so this would be an excellent way to get a head start on getting good gear!

I would love a FinalMouse because my current mouse is 5 dollars on amazon and doesn't work well!

Why am I entering this you say?

Well my current mouse only cost £6 ($9.35).

That should give some indication of what I have to work with.

A.K.A: it sucks. nuff' said.

Wasn't initially going to enter, but my main mouse died today and I had to fall back to my old Microsoft mouse. Feels like I'm dragging the cursor through mud even on highest sensitivity