PC Masterrace Game Rating is now live...

Assassin

So there is this fun new site by the PC Masterrace community to rate video games according their quality on pc. You can see review for all sorts of games and even write your own.

http://www.pcmrating.com/

This is the rating system:

DEKyhlL.jpg

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Well this is awesome.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

Ugh why can't we just be gamers?

I don't care if a game is only 1080p/30fps as long as it's a good game. I don't care if it's on a controller or mouse and keyboard, as long as it's a good game. I don't care if its on Xbox, PS, Nintendo, or PC, Mac or Linux. As long as it's a good game.

I don't care if a game is only 1080p/30fps as long as it's a good game. I don't care if it's on a controller or mouse and keyboard, as long as it's a good game. I don't care if its on Xbox, PS, Nintendo, or PC, Mac or Linux. As long as it's a good game.

You'd be surprised how many games out there just run like shit on PC due to lazy optimizations.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

*pukes*

Why? Because when you stop holding companies to a standard, they screw you over.. If that's not apparent, then you aren't paying attention.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ah yes, this was on the WAN show. No matter how funny it's supposed to be it still hurts my eyes.

Also this thread is gonna blow so hard that it's probably gonna get locked.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I would've been fine with this if they weren't bashing the console but how can anyone expect that from the PCMR?

PCMR is just as bad as r/atheism. Edgy fedora-tipping twats 24/7.

*pukes*

I wish PCMR wasn't a thing. 

The community sometimes does act like donkey's ass but you have give them credit for stuff they come up with sometimes. Credit where its due people.

Why? Because when you stop holding companies to a standard, they screw you over.. If that's not apparent, then you aren't paying attention.

Yea that's true.

It just annoys me when there's little kids running around with their prebuilts going "PC master race!!!!111"

The community sometimes does act like donkey's ass but you have give them credit for stuff they come up with sometimes. Credit where is due people.

they are ass hats that makes all of us PC gamers look like conquerors who infringe on other people's way of life. It's childish and moronic.

Yea that's true.

It just annoys me when there's little kids running around with their prebuilts going "PC master race!!!!111"

In my mind, prebuilt excludes you from the masterrace. You don't truly know your machine unless you built it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

In my mind, prebuilt excludes you from the masterrace. You don't truly know your machine unless you built it.

Much like the Nazis. Brilliant ideas executed wrongly.

they are ass hats that makes all of us PC gamers look like conquerors who infringe on other people's way of life. It's childish and moronic.

Also it was George from Corsair who made this.

Another LTT thread derailed by immature kids who are going to shit on the PCMR subreddit without going to it and ignore the fact that we have had an enormous amount of horrendous PC ports.

LOL @ that /r/atheism comment. Projecting.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Good for you. If I'm expected to pay £40+ for a game, I personally feel it should fucking work.

Another LTT thread derailed by immature kids who are going to shit on the PCMR subreddit without going to it and ignore the fact that we have had an enormous amount of horrendous PC ports.

LOL @ that /r/atheism comment. Projecting.

the point is that a LOT of the content from that subreddit is obnoxious.

the point is that a LOT of the content from that subreddit is obnoxious.

The point is that this isn't the point of this thread, nor is that what the PCMR community has created right now. The point is that the PCMR subreddit created a community sourced rating resource.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

The point is that this isn't the point of this thread, nor is that what the PCMR community has created right now. The point is that the PCMR subreddit created a community sourced rating resource.

I don't even get the point of this though. I can just go on the reddit front page to see if a game has been a shit PC port.

I don't even get the point of this though. I can just go on the reddit front page to see if a game has been a shit PC port.

? It's a catalog.

I don't quite get the PCMR thing....never was part of my culture growing up. No one gave a rat's ass about clever quips.

But now, being clever seems a way for guys that get no pussy attention. And hey.... it works.

However.... you should not be involved in the PCMR unless you built the computer yourself, done.... period.

I still can't believe this is a thing lol

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

I found it kinda hard to fit some games into the options that the website gives for reviewers.

Like the Shantae games, on the video settings it would technically get a horrible score for not offering tons of video options, but what exactly can they offer besides resolution and windowed/fullscreen options on a 2d side scroller?

I... I don't like this rating at all. What's wrong with just using a simple 1-5 system of sorts? And somehow, for a game such as Skyrim I can't imagine it getting above 3-3.5 in a rating such as this.