PC Masterrace Game Rating is now live...

Assassin

Ugh why can't we just be gamers?

I don't care if a game is only 1080p/30fps as long as it's a good game. I don't care if it's on a controller or mouse and keyboard, as long as it's a good game. I don't care if its on Xbox, PS, Nintendo, or PC, Mac or Linux. As long as it's a good game.

Give this man a cookie! This is what gaming is all about

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

Oh so this wasn't a joke.. Hasn't the PCMR circlejerk gotten enough exposure to make PC gaming look like a joke and it's only full of elitists. /sigh

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I think this pc master race stuff is bull shit.

We have all played consoles in our past you can't hate people for using consoles.

(Btw this post is just too derail)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I hate that subreddit. They make all PC gamers look like elitist assholes.

Even the term "master race" in itself is such a wrong term to use. "race" is not determined by the kind of eletronics you buy. And it's a Nazi term. But I guess it might be a fitting metaphor for such an amount of elitism.

I hate that subreddit. They make all PC gamers look like elitist ass holes.

Even the term "master race" in itself is such a wrong term to use. "race" is not determined by the kind of eletronics you buy. And it's a Nazi term. But I guess it might be a fitting metaphor for such an amount of elitism.

+1 It truly is https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3b82ly/for_polygon_guardian_mary_sue_writer_tauriq_moosa/

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Wow this thread has completely derailed. I'm done.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Wow this thread has completely derailed. I'm done.

Welcome to LTT! 

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I think this pc master race stuff is bull shit.

We have all played consoles in our past you can't hate people for using consoles.

(Btw this post is just too derail)

I hate that subreddit. They make all PC gamers look like elitist assholes.

Both of you:

1. Take the term "master race" too seriously.

2. Missed the point.

Yes, I can dislike people for playing on console. Because them doing so is demonstrably harming the entire video game industry *insert triple A game title here*. They are generally uninformed, uneducated and ill-advised consumers. They buy games generally based upon hype, play into the hands of the console makers by purchasing something based on a brand name rather than reviews, or purchasing because of pre-order bonuses/platform-specific-exclusives, etc. They claim "who has time to build a PC and learn how to use it". Well......you obviously have the time to spend since you're playing video games, and obviously have the money since you're buying the more expensive gaming option. What they apparently lack is a drive to educate themselves, patience, and the ability to plan ahead.

It's not that they are inferior people, they just haven't been properly educated on:

1. Their alternative solutions

2. The harm they are doing to the industry

3. How much more money they are spending on the supposedly "cheaper" solution.

Console gamers, and people who pre-order, are arguably engaging in anti-consumer behavior, the sad part is that it negatively affects THEM. They are, to put it bluntly, shooting themselves (and the rest of us as a result) in the foot.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I wish PCMR wasn't a thing. 

whats pcmr?

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King