You can now sing up for Tom Clancy's The Division Beta

Bouzoo

24062748915l.jpg

The list is forming, and you can sign up for the beta here. Of course, chances are you won't be picked for that, so you can get guaranteed access to beta if you pre-order, but if you do that after Arkham Knight these days, I'm just gonna laugh. 

But there is one thing. Xbox One players will get access in December 2015, while PC and PS4 players will get access in "Early 2016". Stupid. And of course, you have to have that dreaded thing called Uplay.

While Xbox One gamers will get early access to the beta in December 2015 (blasphemy!), PC and PS4 gamers can expect a beta ‘Early 2016’. Applying for the beta, which you can do here, won’t guarantee access to the beta. The only way you’ll be sure of a beta key is by pre-ordering the game, whether that be through uPlay, Steam or retailers.

24062908386l.png

I know I was hyped for this game after E3 2014 and I applied for beta. Why not? I also think it's a great thing for Ubi to have beta for this kind of game.

Source

Beta link in case you missed it above

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

already applied :D

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I can't sing though...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

But I'm not a good singer. Can I at least sign up for it? /s

:P

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Singed up lel

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

i dont know why im excited about this

its Ubisoft .... they always under deliver

if im wrong on this ill set my GTX 570 on fire and upload it on youtube

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Uplay = not going to buy it

Timed exclusivity = would rather burn my money than buy it. Let alone beta test it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Uplay = not going to buy it

Timed exclusivity = would rather burn my money than buy it. Let alone beta test it.

Beta is early access, the game should be launching at the same time on all platforms.

Thanks, signed.

Look amazing when shown first time, but at this E3, it looked quite a bit downgraded. What a shame. Hope that was the XBONE version or something like that. The GameWorks will probably force the game to DX10 and make it run at 30 fps, the way it was meant to be played #ArkhamKnight :angry:

Wish Ubisoft would just scrap that cancerous middleware.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Beta is early access, the game should be launching at the same time on all platforms.

I've been in beta's before. It says "play first on xbox one". Unless this is just the beta, only happening on xbox one. Which is stupid..

Uplay.

Nope.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've been in beta's before. It says "play first on xbox one". Unless this is just the beta, only happening on xbox one. Which is stupid..

From your beloved Wiki

The beta of the game is set to be released for the Xbox One in December 2015 and for Windows and PlayStation 4 in 2016.

It was announced during Ubisoft's E3 2013 press conference, together with a seven-minute gameplay demo and is set to release on March 8, 2016.

Just the beta is early access, the game is going to be released on March 8, 2016. on all platforms, you can see that on the end of the video I posted.

From your beloved

The beta of the game is set to be released for the Xbox One in December 2015 and for Windows and PlayStation 4 in 2016.

It was announced during Ubisoft's E3 2013 press conference, together with a seven-minute gameplay demo and is set to release on March 8, 2016.

Just the beta is early access, the game is going to be released on March 8, 2016. on all platforms, you can see that on the end of the video I posted.<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy"href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy" s_the_division"="">

Oh. Okay then..

Still, Uplay = not a chance in hell.

And why the tom clancy wiki, as though I didn't already know who that was.

Edit: Holy shit, there's a hunt for red october computer game. I MUST HAVE IT

Oh. Okay then..

Still, Uplay = not a chance in hell.

And why the tom clancy wiki, as though I didn't already know who that was.

Sorry, the text got messed up when I was editing, it was The Division page Wiki  :unsure:

Fixed now.

I signed up. I don't care about uplay. Some games I play regularly are on uplay. As long as you use it for nothing more than a means to play games you have, it's fine.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

<snip>

BIG BANNER : "SIGN IN TO UPLAY FOR BETA SIGN UP"

*closes tab*

BIG BANNER : "SIGN IN TO UPLAY FOR BETA SIGN UP"

*closes tab*

Honestly, I don't get it why people are surprised that you need to be signed in Uplay for Ubisoft's "MMO" third person shooter. What's the difference being signed in this or Steam if you're just gonna play the game?

Just waiting to see in what realm Ubisoft can f^ck up this game too. I would have high hopes for this game if it wasn't made by the industry's worst game optimizer. And that's simply why you don't preorder games.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Just waiting to see in what realm Ubisoft can f^ck up this game too. I would have high hopes for this game if it wasn't made by the industry's worst game optimizer. And that's simply why you don't preorder games.

Well, the competition is really big nowadays, you might have heard  of a company called Rocksteady, I hear they're quite popular nowadays.

Considering the fact that I've been playing a pre-alpha game for the past few days, this might be a good change of pace!

DayZ clone...yeah I'm down to buy if it is good. But it is Ubisoft, so I'll wait for the reviews.

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

DayZ clone...yeah I'm down to buy if it is good. But it is Ubisoft, so I'll wait for the reviews.

Survival, Multiplayer, PVP/PVE apparently means a DayZ clone now ehh? Well I guess dozens of games are exactly the same thing as it, cheap skates stealing other peoples work, HOW DARE THEY!?!?!?!

/s

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz