Batman: Arkham Knight Warner Bros[Updated]

TwistedDictator

I have to agree with the Warner Bros Executive. After reading so many steam "reviews" on the game. Just people complaining like babies.

I'd complain too if I bought a game that ran like somebody crashed into it with a steamroller.

People such as yourself that agree with this ''whining babies'' attitude are also part of the larger problem at hand here with regard to pre-order culture in general, not just video games.

Excuse me?.. Kinda true? I didn't know I paid for a half product?

Half ice cream? 1 month later.. it'll be a real ice cream ..

I didn't pay for half meal.. I paid for a full salad...

So... We deserve that? The mods we can do, the games we can revive.. We're babies? That's immature. And that IS NOT coming from a PC Developer. Shame.

lol

Gaming community being babies? You don't say...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I have to agree with the Warner Bros Executive. After reading so many steam "reviews" on the game. Just people complaining like babies.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/

The minimum specs for Batman: Arkham Knight for PC have been adjusted and are listed below.

We also want to note that there are some known issues with the performance of Batman: Arkham Knight for PC owners using AMD graphics cards. We are working closely with AMD to rectify these issues as quickly as possible and will provide updates here as they become available. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

MINIMUM:

OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)

Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB Memory Minimum)

DirectX: Version 11

Network: Broadband Internet connection required

Hard Drive: 45 GB available space

IMPORTANT Driver Updates

June 22 - gary.lake-schaal

AMD Drivers

Thanks to AMD’s fast response, we have received updated drivers optimized for Batman: Arkham Knight.

It is strongly recommended to update to these new drivers.

Please go here to get them:

AMD Catalyst (Standard) Driver[support.amd.com]

AMD Radeon 300 Series Driver[support.amd.com]

NVIDIA Drivers

NVIDIA has prepared a custom Game Ready driver tuned for Batman: Arkham Knight.

It is strongly recommended to update to these new drivers.

Please go here to get them:

NVIDIA GeForce Driver[www.geforce.com]

I have a 660ti and lowest settings possible at 1080p I can't even get astable 30fps, stuttering frame drops makes the game totally unplayable. Nvidia advertised that they got an SLI profile for it, tried sli 660tis nope complete crap(no change in performance at all) , I just don't even know anymore.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Anyone who agrees with the babies comment is IMMEDIATELY INVALIDATED.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Not really, as previously stated, we just need to start our own culture: refund culture.

And then watch as it transforms the problem of bad ports into: no ports at all.

Because you know the biggest publishers are just going to sit down on their asses and bitch about it rather than get up to the level they should be on PC.

Thankfully, I've long since shed the desire to play any of the big publisher franchises, except Elder Scrolls. So when for example Ubisoft disappears from PC for good, I'll celebrate.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

And then watch as it transforms the problem of bad ports into: no ports at all.

Bring it: Rather have the attention go to other games rather than bad ports. Yes we might initially get less AAA games but on the flip side we'd get rid of all of the shit ones.

The industry needs radical change, if we behave like console gamers we'll die along with them when (not if) their industry crashes.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Game uses Unreal 3 engine, can't manage a stable 45 fps on SLI GTX 980Ti's that are overclocked at 1440p.

Yeah, it's obviously my fault and I'm a baby for having a slow system that can't reach the minimum system requirements...

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

"you should probably just wait until about a week from now and a few patches will be out and all these little problems will be fixed"

Yea shame on those customers for expecting a fully functional product at launch. This game is so fail lol.

Yea shame on those customers for expecting a fully functional product at launch. This game is so fail lol.

By the time they fix it plenty would have refunded by then I hope.

Since the new fucking meta for publishing games is to RELEASE UNFINISHED PRODUCTS, I dont understand why they demand for us to pay for the full price.

Maybe we should pay half... then pay a bit more with some fixes... then a bit more... I think Warner would be cool with this!

People might be being babies, but equally, why should they spend £50! of their money on your broken shit

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

-snip

*standing ovation*

Pre-orders are a waste of time (unless you get a pre release download like with GTA V, a game you were probably going to buy anyways, and it ended up saving you time) , and companies need to realize that abusing and mocking the customer is probably not a great idea.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

By the time they fix it plenty would have refunded by then I hope.

I'm sure plenty have already refunded that polished turd.

Maybe publishers/developers in general will start to change their tune in the future with the whole advent of people just refunding their product en masse if the game has shoddy work put into it port wise.

Since the new fucking meta for publishing games is to RELEASE UNFINISHED PRODUCTS, I dont understand why they demand for us to pay for the full price.

Maybe we should pay half... then pay a bit more with some fixes... then a bit more... I think Warner would be cool with this!

I'm glad that I didn't pay full price, but in this state anything more than 50 cents is a ripoff.

shes doing a grand job with her marketing skills there.

Nothing like insulting your paying customers to get the name of your project out there.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I'm sure plenty have already refunded that polished turd.

Maybe publishers/developers in general will start to change their tune in the future with the whole advent of people just refunding their product en masse if the game has shoddy work put into it port wise.

Agreed, they need to be held accountable for the product they put out. It's not acceptable to say wait a few weeks while we fix it.

*standing ovation*

Pre-orders are a waste of time (unless you get a pre release download like with GTA V, a game you were probably going to buy anyways, and it ended up saving you time) , and companies need to realize that abusing and mocking the customer is probably not a great idea.

Arkham Knight had a preload.

Arkham Knight had a preload.

Well then.....that sucks. Still, companies need to stop releasing broken games and then complaining when people are pissed about it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i can't wait for TB to do a port report!

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

Great job idiot gamers who don't know how to vote with their wallets.  This one's on you.

It's certainly one more example of why pre-ordering continues to be a terrible idea. But a broken game is never the fault of the consumer, that's a really important distinction to make. People who pre-ordered paid for a working product just like everyone else.

I'll go on a limb and say that we're a bunch of babies since we don't give them as much $ as console gamers do so they can't be bothered with us. With that all said, if this was him, there it is, the winner of the worst US company 2015 voting.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I don't think people will ever stop pre-ordering games. I mean companies like Gamestop push for you to pre-order a game.

My last visit at gamestop after I made a purchase.

Gamestop rep: Is that all for you today?

Me: Yes

Gamestop rep: Would you like to put $5 down to pre-order any upcoming games?

(hands me a list of upcoming games and most don't have release dates)

GameStop rep: This game looks great (points out a game on the list) and trailers for it look really good. You only have to put $5 down and you cancel the pre-order and get your money back. Plus if you pre-order you can get exclusive content only with Gamestop.

Me: no thanks.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

someone somewhere is going to dox this guy really hard because of this comment, not sure how to feel about that

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here