Batman: Arkham Knight Warner Bros[Updated]

TwistedDictator

fpjD6il.jpg

Confimed it wasnt him.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

As if people were pirating their game, lmao

Such bullshit

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Hey WB one word for you cunts.

Refund.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

This is so funny. lol

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Well Rocksteady apparently outsourced the PC Version to a company called Iron Galaxy 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Why include all that personal information about him? 3rd party Dev team on the port, no wonder it's complete rubbish. Basic settings missing sent alarm bells ringing as soon as I opened it.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

He is right, but man is this hilarious. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well Rocksteady apparently outsourced the PC Version to a company called Iron Galaxy 

And they were best known for the PS Vita port of Borderlands 2!

/s

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Well aren't they?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That's one less game I had to pickup. I'm not even mad.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

"Every game released now is gonna have problem at launch."

That's preorder culture for you.  They have your money beforehand so they don't care.

Great job idiot gamers who don't know how to vote with their wallets.  This one's on you.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Is that actually his account?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

warner bros guy is kinda true though

I WORK FOR MONEY AND I SPEND MY MONEY ON QUALITY CONTENT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK ON A SET RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it doesn't work on the release date THE COMPANY SETS the screw them. Refund/Pirate.

I DECLARE WAR ON WARNER BROS!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

if that's true, Then they're literally stealing candy from those babies.. Bunch of whining half ass corporate ass kissing whinny bitches, who the hell are you calling a baby?..

2c0a2c4d0feaefd681aff675ba2ec016a5f5d110

Details separate people.

"Every game released now is gonna have problem at launch."

That's preorder culture for you.  They have your money beforehand so they don't care.

Great job idiot gamers who don't know how to vote with their wallets.  This one's on you.

Not really, as previously stated, we just need to start our own culture: refund culture.

-------

Current Rig

-------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You release a bad product and you fucking blame the customers for complaining! AHAHHAHAH THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HILARIOUS. This guy does not deserve to even have the right to talk freely... Or actually he should have it so we can have a good laugh.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

I don't expect games to be 100% stable ever, let alone at launch. Complex programs crash sometimes, and it would take an unreasonable amount of time or money to make a completely bug-free game. This however is crossing the line. It's too much, and i would get a refund if I could.

I have to agree with the Warner Bros Executive. After reading so many steam "reviews" on the game. Just people complaining like babies.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208650/

The minimum specs for Batman: Arkham Knight for PC have been adjusted and are listed below.

We also want to note that there are some known issues with the performance of Batman: Arkham Knight for PC owners using AMD graphics cards. We are working closely with AMD to rectify these issues as quickly as possible and will provide updates here as they become available. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

MINIMUM:
OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB Memory Minimum)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection required
Hard Drive: 45 GB available space

IMPORTANT Driver Updates
June 22 - gary.lake-schaal
AMD Drivers
Thanks to AMD’s fast response, we have received updated drivers optimized for Batman: Arkham Knight.

It is strongly recommended to update to these new drivers.

Please go here to get them:
AMD Catalyst (Standard) Driver[support.amd.com]
AMD Radeon 300 Series Driver[support.amd.com]

NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA has prepared a custom Game Ready driver tuned for Batman: Arkham Knight.

It is strongly recommended to update to these new drivers.

Please go here to get them:
NVIDIA GeForce Driver[www.geforce.com]

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

warner bros guy is kinda true though

Excuse me?.. Kinda true? I didn't know I paid for a half product?

Half ice cream? 1 month later.. it'll be a real ice cream ..

I didn't pay for half meal.. I paid for a full salad...

So... We deserve that? The mods we can do, the games we can revive.. We're babies? That's immature. And that IS NOT coming from a PC Developer. Shame.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Gamers in general just need to open their eyes. This is literally what the gaming industry is saying to us figuratively through the poor release of games. Should stop the idea of preordering and kickstarting (making shots at Shenmue 3).

When you plan a project and choose to finish it by a certain date. You finish your project (fixing the mistakes and stuff) and release it on that date. If the problem was something like "Press x, y, up, down, etc. at this point of time and location and then you crash", then that is a complex problem which would be understandable as to why they missed it. If people are just having trouble playing the game or having unsatisfactory experiences, then that is a problem that should have been noticed and resolved prior to release. Gamers shouldn't be the ones having to tell you the problems that are very noticeably present in your final game that you have 'released'. Otherwise label your game as early access prior to release until all these problems are fixed, so that people can understand that the current state of your game isn't what you want to fully officially release.