Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

Dragon Age Origins Ultamate Edition 78% 0ff. Comes out to 6.59 US for all DLC, Blood Dragon armor, and Shale.

game is still to this day amazing and relevant in every way! A must have for all!

Dragon Age Origins Ultamate Edition 78% 0ff. Comes out to 6.59 US for all DLC, Blood Dragon armor, and Shale.

game is still to this day amazing and relevant in every way! A must have for all!

Even when buying the game in Steam, it will still run through Origin, right?

I got the standard version of Dishonored. I didn't know the game but since I had heard good things about it, I bought it because the price was low enough.

But know I am thinking If I should have spent the extra and get the GOTY edition.

What are your thoughts?

Do the DLCs really add to the single Ayer campaign experience of the game?

Or will I be good with the standard version?

Cheers!

I got the standard version of Dishonored. I didn't know the game but since I had heard good things about it, I bought it because the price was low enough.

But know I am thinking If I should have spent the extra and get the GOTY edition.

What are your thoughts?

Do the DLCs really add to the single Ayer campaign experience of the game?

Or will I be good with the standard version?

Cheers!

Idk about Dishonored but I got all the dlc for it. I need to play it after Shadow of Mordor.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Ugh, ESO still hasn't gone on sale. This year does suck! :(

I heard that game is good and the graphics look really good. How long is the game?

13-15 hours maybe. Longer if you have it on hard. When I first played it I spent around 5 hours hiding in fear, unable to advance the story. xD Worth the 13$ for sure.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Even when buying the game in Steam, it will still run through Origin, right?

dont think so... i have it on both and I believe I got fed up with Origin and just bought it on Steam and started all over again a few years ago.

Thats just your opinion... this isnt my First summer sale its atually my 3rd (1st was on my first Account wich i made a terrible mistake to cheat by just using Cheat engine...)

And where did you see company's making their game price higher than it was before???

Look around the internet, it's all over reddit. Steam sales have historically always been better than this one. It's pretty bad out of ten right now. 

Look around the internet, it's all over reddit. Steam sales have historically always been better than this one. It's pretty bad out of ten right now. 

reddit no thanks. Welp they got me lol. Looks at the amount my Steam Library is worth $6796 lol. Amount with sales $1546... Sad day.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Total spent: $2.54  :ph34r:

Retraining myself guys .. you should do the same! 

Note: This total does not represent final transaction costs upon sale end. It is subject to change. 

Total spent: $2.54  :ph34r:

Retraining myself guys .. you should do the same! 

I got 19 games so far :( I might be buying more.

"$6796 spent on Steam and $1534 in sales worth. lol. Whoops. Gaben has my wallet." 471 games :(

Well I'm another person added to the pile of disappointed people on the steam summer sale this year.  Spent 5$ on Transistors and that's about it( even though I don't think it's a very good deal).  You actually get a better deal if you use 3rd party vendors like Bundle Star or Humble Bundle.

It seems most of us are disappointed with the sale this year... Looking at you GTA V, what a low thing to do Rockstar/Steam.

Still picked up Transistor, Brothers - A tale of two sons and The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

ALl I bought was CS:go

I never bought this game despite people saying how good it was lol. So i had a few dollars lying around and decided to try it. Quite fun! Should of bought it a few years ago...

Lol, but on topic; i never get deep into summer sale. I normally find my games much, much cheaper through places like G2A throughout the year. I dont spend much money on games, but I still have a pretty sizable library. Trick is to be patient! Only game I ever payed full price for was Project CARS. 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I got Transistor and Apotheon. I had my eye on Remember Me, but I don't know...

Anyone know if Door Kickers is any good? It's currently 75% off.

Anyone know if Door Kickers is any good? It's currently 75% off.

I own door kickers and I love it... its super addicting. I've owned it since its Alpha Testing days, and I still go and play it all the time.

FF XIII and XIII-2 worth it at those prices?

How much? Steam site does not work well on ie 8 at work.

Was looking forward to getting gta v but after that low move rockstar did I kinda don't want to get it anymore. Also seems like I'm not the only one after looking at the reviews for it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Was looking forward to getting gta v but after that low move rockstar did I kinda don't want to get it anymore. Also seems like I'm not the only one after looking at the reviews for it. 

Which low move is that?

I haven't been keeping up with this stuff.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Yeah man. Totally agree.

Which low move is that?

I haven't been keeping up with this stuff.

They jacked the price up to $80 on the bundle before the sale so it would be $59.99 when it did go on sale. Also they are trying to keep the game at $59.99 so that's why only the bundles or on sale and not the base game. which isn't a sale if you ask me. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

FF XIII and XIII-2 worth it at those prices?

I bought the first one at full price back in the day. I did not think it was that much fun. A decent sale price for the games.

Same.

They jacked the price up to $80 on the bundle before the sale so it would be $59.99 when it did go on sale. Also they are trying to keep the game at $59.99 so that's why only the bundles or on sale and not the base game. which isn't a sale if you ask me. 

Can you get it at Green Man Gaming for 25%? The base game?