Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

I grabbed Ori and the Blind Forest. Would have liked it if it was a tiny bit less but it looks pretty solid and I have the funds. It's something different and I know I'm actually going to play through it (unlike some good "deals" that I just don't get around to). So why not?

I had shovel knight on my wishlist but I was really hoping for a better discount.

I think I'll wait to see if it pops up during the christmas sale.

You should get it. I brought as soon as it was available and it was probably one of my favourite games of 2014. Well worth it at that price.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I've put over 100 hours in ETS2, mostly playing it while listening to podcasts etc.

it's really nice game, relaxing and such. 

You might want to pick going east expansion, adds a nice bit of extra content. 

What about the scandinavia expansion?

Which version would you recommend? :)

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

I've officially hit 100 games in my Steam library. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

If you have had it for several years, laugh. If days, cry.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You should get it. I brought as soon as it was available and it was probably one of my favourite games of 2014. Well worth it at that price.

Thing is I am currently working on the Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight comes out next week so I know I won't play much of it anyways.

Around Christmas time I will have more time to dedicate to it and it will hopefully be cheaper.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Damn kinda disappointed with the weak price reduction on Ori and the Blind Forest :(

Why GabeN.... why only 40%, smack a 75% on that beautiful thing so I can buy it in bulk!

Bought Torchlight, it's really fun considering it was €2. The mods are fantastic.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Thing is I am currently working on the Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight comes out next week so I know I won't play much of it anyways.

Around Christmas time I will have more time to dedicate to it and it will hopefully be cheaper.

Fair call, not buying stuff you don't intend to immediately play is definitely the way to go. But still, I can't express how much I love that game. There are so many games out there that take themselves way too seriously and kinda miss the point. Shovel Knight just seems to know exactly what it is and delivers it perfectly. Kinda like Super Meat Boy in that way if I was to compare it to anything.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

What about the scandinavia expansion?

Which version would you recommend? :)

Scandinavia is great, better than going east imo.

I'd either reccommend getting the base game and then going east for €6.

Or the deluxe bundle, comes with the base game going east and scandinavia along with some other games from SCS software. 

Grid autosport for 10€, worth it?

EDIT : Or should I get Grid 1 first and see if I like it? It's 2,59€, that's peanut money.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

No sales for me, I got 100 games on steam, 3/4 of which I never even played (CURSE YOU HUMBLE BUNDLE)... was even considering selling the acc :(

I heard its got good puzzles, can someone tell me if they are hard?

fb59c185de6832b86c845eb9a6e310fe.png

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Fair call, not buying stuff you don't intend to immediately play is definitely the way to go. But still, I can't express how much I love that game. There are so many games out there that take themselves way too seriously and kinda miss the point. Shovel Knight just seems to know exactly what it is and delivers it perfectly. Kinda like Super Meat Boy in that way if I was to compare it to anything.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I'll be sure to pick it up eventually.

The trailer does look like a good bit of fun.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Grid autosport for 10€, worth it?

EDIT : Or should I get Grid 1 first and see if I like it? It's 2,59€, that's peanut money.

The original Grid and Grid Autosport are two different games. I enjoyed playing Grid until all hours of the night. Autosport... meh... 30 minute increments. It's okay, but it's not great. Definitely well optimized and runs great. But it sells on g2a for like $3 to $4. Steam has always been rather stingy with the sale price.

Damn kinda disappointed with the weak price reduction on Ori and the Blind Forest :(

Why GabeN.... why only 40%, smack a 75% on that beautiful thing so I can buy it in bulk!

Yeah, I was hoping for a bigger discount too. I still might buy it at 40% though. 

The original Grid and Grid Autosport are two different games. I enjoyed playing Grid until all hours of the night. Autosport... meh... 30 minute increments. It's okay, but it's not great. Definitely well optimized and runs great. But it sells on g2a for like $3 to $4. Steam has always been rather stingy with the sale price.

One thing that puts me off from grid, is that theres no sense of ownership or progression with the cars. Here drive this, cool, now drive this one

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

One thing that puts me off from grid, is that theres no sense of ownership or progression with the cars. Here drive this, cool, now drive this one

I completely agree. Do you own the Season Pass by any chance?

Is today the last day of the sales before the encore? Or will there be new sales tomorrow?

This sale is far inferior to the previous ones. This might be due to the increased popularity of PC Gaming, which means more people buy games at full price, making developers less in need of cutting prices to push sales.

Not complaining anyway, discounted games.

So.........has anyone played One Finger Death Punch? Worth picking up?

This sale is far inferior to the previous ones.

Steam sales will probably never be what they once were ... the first winter/summer sales had huge discounts of 75%-90% off on really popular titles.

Then again, some people forget to understand that the best prices are on "Flash Deals" and "Daily Deals"... 

I completely agree. Do you own the Season Pass by any chance?

Nope, just the base game, no dlc

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

I jumped on Fall Out 3. 

I have never played a Fall Out game, so I thought I should give it a try. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro