Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

Is that Shawn Crahan in your profile pic?

Uh no it is me and my son.  I do not know who Shawn Crahan is.  Should I know?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Are you talking about GTA V or a different game?

What are day 4 deals? Work is blocking steam lol. I don;t get off till 9pm lol.

I've only seen it for GTA 5 but I heard more did the same.

As for the daily deals, I wasn't there to check it. I've been off Steam all day. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I've only seen it for GTA 5 but I heard more did the same.

As for the daily deals, I wasn't there to check it. I've been off Steam all day. :(

I already spent a lot of money lol. Is Cities: Skylines worth it? I bought The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I already spent a lot of money lol. Is Cities: Skylines worth it? I bought The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

I heard good things about that game, never bought it though. :(

edit

lvl 750 on the steam game xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This sale is ridiculous! How can they have FEAR collection on a flash sale and call it a sale at 13 euros when that same collection can be purchased at bundlestars for 5!!!

This sale is ridiculous! How can they have FEAR collection on a flash sale and call it a sale at 13 euros when that same collection can be purchased at bundlestars for 5!!!

Not the best prices this time around.

Not the best prices this time around.

Yes, really disappointed.

Already had alien isolation since November and bought it at the time for 13 euros. The same price as the sale today.

Yes, really disappointed.

Already had alien isolation since November and bought it at the time for 13 euros. The same price as the sale today.

Same. I got it for $13 off of GMG a long time ago. I even got the GTA bundle for $8 off of GMG, which is lower than what Steam was offering when the sale started. I've seen many of the games they have on "sale" actually appear at a lower price on other sites and some of which are still cheaper on other sites.

Really, really disappointing.

Does Fallout 3 run on a Windows 8 machine? Was it a flash sale yet?

Does Fallout 3 run on a Windows 8 machine? Was it a flash sale yet?

I am running it on my pc just fine

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Already spent over $200 so far lol. :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Already spent over $200 so far lol. :(

Damn! Nice! :D

What'd ya get?

Is it bad if I don't remember what I bought?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Damn! Nice! :D

What'd ya get?

A lot of Indie games lol. I'm not at home but I could list them all later. I bought a game called State of Decay. Fable Anniversary because nostalgia. Shadow of Mordor goty upgrade. Civilization V complete, Civilization IV, and Civilization III, Grim Fandango, Transistor,  Insurgency, The Banner Saga, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Killer is Dead: Nightmare edition, Kings' Bounty games, Prototype 2, Age of Mythology, and more. I was thinking about Cities: Skylines and Alien Isolation but I'm going to wait on those.

Is Remember Me worth it for around $5?

I bought it based off Steam reviews for it.

A lot of Indie games lol. I'm not at home but I could list them all later. I bought a game called State of Decay. Fable Anniversary because nostalgia. Shadow of Mordor goty upgrade. Civilization V complete, Civilization IV, and Civilization III, Grim Fandango, Transistor,  Insurgency, The Banner Saga, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Killer is Dead: Nightmare edition, Kings' Bounty games, Prototype 2, Age of Mythology, and more. I was thinking about Cities: Skylines and Alien Isolation but I'm going to wait on those.

Nice collection! I think you will enjoy Alien: Isolation. Wonderful game. Extremely surprised by how good it is.

I'm having difficulty figuring out what the historic low has been. I find sites that give me a couple of months, but I swear games were dirt cheap during the Christmas sale and GabeN is just using us as pawns to pay for his cost of living adjustment this summer.

I'm having difficulty figuring out what the historic low has been. I find sites that give me a couple of months, but I swear games were dirt cheap during the Christmas sale and GabeN is just using us as pawns to pay for his cost of living adjustment this summer.

A lot of Indie games lol. I'm not at home but I could list them all later. I bought a game called State of Decay. Fable Anniversary because nostalgia. Shadow of Mordor goty upgrade. Civilization V complete, Civilization IV, and Civilization III, Grim Fandango, Transistor, Insurgency, The Banner Saga, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Killer is Dead: Nightmare edition, Kings' Bounty games, Prototype 2, Age of Mythology, and more. I was thinking about Cities: Skylines and Alien Isolation but I'm going to wait on those.

I already have Shadow of mordor. Is the GOTY upgrade worth it?

I think you can check Dealzon

I already have Shadow of mordor. Is the GOTY upgrade worth it?

I have not played the expansion but I have watched a friend play it. I know its not the samething but it does add a lot to the story and tie up some loose ends according to my friend. You get all the DLC for a good price. I'm still playing Shadow of Mordor. My friend said the expansion is worth it.

Nice collection! I think you will enjoy Alien: Isolation. Wonderful game. Extremely surprised by how good it is.

I did not buy it yet. I was not sure at the time. Is the DLC worth it?

I did not buy it yet. I was not sure at the time. Is the DLC worth it?

Yea, I meant if you get it I think you'd enjoy it.

I think the DLC is. I thought it was even more worth it because Sigourney Weaver came back to voice her character too (and praise the game). :wub: