Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

Thinking of getting Black Flag at $12. Seems like a good price and I heard it's an OK port unlike Unity. Any opinions on the game itself?

Thinking of getting Black Flag at $12. Seems like a good price and I heard it's an OK port unlike Unity. Any opinions on the game itself?

Played it through.

Loved the game.

I really liked the characters, The naval battles, it was a great journey,

Liked it so much I ended up buying the dlc for another go.

Also worth it.

Cheers

I highly suggest Serious Sam 3: BFE. http://store.steampowered.com/app/41070/

90% off.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I just noticed some games on sale are adult anime games.  When the heck did Steam start selling these?  Also all it asks in order to see the content about the game is entering your birth date information which people can fake.  I think on Steam they need to do more than that.  I think if there is not a credit card assigned to the account then it should not allow the user to view the content as it is another step in stopping kids from seeing content they shouldn't see.  Now yes that isn't full proof but it is something.  Anyway I was disturbed to see that this kind of thing was being sold on Steam and it was so easy to get to even if you were just a kid.  They need to change things there or even remove the content off Steam.

It is official; I haven't bought a thing (for myself).

This Sale sucked for me mang! I feel like my trust, my love, has been abused. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It is official; I haven't bought a thing (for myself).

This Sale sucked for me mang! I feel like my trust, my love, has been abused. :(

Serious Sam 3:BFE is 90% off. That is a great game. Also I bought too many games. I bought 72 games so far.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Serious Sam 3:BFE is 90% off. That is a great game. Also I bought too many games. I bought 72 games so far.

I think I might end up just getting Insurgency for a friend. I know if I got Series Sam 3 or something I'm not sure I'll like it'd just sit in my library never played. If nothing else I'll try to get it before the sale actually ends though.

And 72 is a good number. A sum of four consecutive primes...and four itself is a nice number so that means you got double the goodness going on. xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I jumped on Fall Out 3.

I have never played a Fall Out game, so I thought I should give it a try.

Same boat as you. Also got max pain 1 lol

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I just noticed some games on sale are adult anime games.  When the heck did Steam start selling these?  Also all it asks in order to see the content about the game is entering your birth date information which people can fake.  I think on Steam they need to do more than that.  I think if there is not a credit card assigned to the account then it should not allow the user to view the content as it is another step in stopping kids from seeing content they shouldn't see.  Now yes that isn't full proof but it is something.  Anyway I was disturbed to see that this kind of thing was being sold on Steam and it was so easy to get to even if you were just a kid.  They need to change things there or even remove the content off Steam.

If kids want to see something they shouldn't see, there are many ways for them to see it.  It's called a web browser.

i was really hoping for a good deal on farm sim 2015 tbh

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

Was hoping for a GTAV sale... Welp guess I'm just buying it at this price.

Was hoping for a GTAV sale... Welp guess I'm just buying it at this price.

I'm going to wait for the Christmas sale or check gmg.

OK

I definately didn't spend 300 or 400 $$ in the sale :o

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Played it through.

Loved the game.

I really liked the characters, The naval battles, it was a great journey,

Liked it so much I ended up buying the dlc for another go.

Also worth it.

Cheers

Sold. :D

Far Cry Blood Dragon for less than 4 bucks. Is it worth it ? I loved Far Cry 3 and I usually enjoy FPS.

Far Cry Blood Dragon for less than 4 bucks. Is it worth it ? I loved Far Cry 3 and I usually enjoy FPS.

It is a totally different experience than the original far cry 3.

It requires more of an open mind to enjoy.

It wasn't my cup of tea.

Cheers!

Black Flag was the best one imo (worth buying now)

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

OK

I definately didn't spend 300 or 400 $$ in the sale :o

What did you buy?

I bought a total of 80 games from this sale alone. 

Is Cities: Skylines worth it for the Deluxe addition?

Is Cities: Skylines worth it for the Deluxe addition?

Nah not really, it only adds a few buildings, the soundtrack and an artbook. 

I have bought the upgrade though because I love the game. 

So far:

Lego Jurassic World (for my son)

Ori...

Project Cars

Age of Empires complete collection (times 3... for me, the wife & son)