Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

So the games that are on sale till the end, do they get cheaper during the last 2 days?

I need your help guys

I am in need of a game, that I can play online and single player for loads of time on a laptop (i7 and GT720m) and so far Euro Truck Simulator seems to be the choice

ATM it is £5.09 but the lowest it was on steam is £2.29. Should I get it now, or wait for a discount and get DLCs? I plan to play i Multiplayer a lot

That's why you

1. Stay off community servers

2. Report people when they're hacking so they get Overwatched.

In my couple of hundred or so comp. matches, I've never encountered a hacker. Smurfs aren't really too much of an issue in gold ranks, but in silver, there are some, but not TOO many.

http://www.pcgamer.com/why-a-csgo-sale-hurts-csgo/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/386104-csgo-sale-on-steam/?p=5211665

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/386104-csgo-sale-on-steam/?p=5211714

I need your help guys

I am in need of a game, that I can play online and single player for loads of time on a laptop (i7 and GT720m) and so far Euro Truck Simulator seems to be the choice

ATM it is £5.09 but the lowest it was on steam is £2.29. Should I get it now, or wait for a discount and get DLCs? I plan to play i Multiplayer a lot

Wait to see if it gets a daily deal or a flash sale for a bigger discount, otherwise get it on the last day of the sale.

Only 9 pages commenting on the Steam Summer Sale. I think that says quite a bit about this sale.  There are no really shocking discounts including the ones revealed when people play that Steam Summer Sale Monster Game.  I think it also says quite a bit about how people find deals elsewhere all year round and there is nothing much left to buy. Back logs for life!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

So far the only good games on sale (imo) are:

CS:GO

Chivalry

PAYDAY 2

Insurgency

Depth

Miscreated

This War of Mine

Metro 2033 + Last Light

Grey Goo

Witcher 1+2

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Cities: Skyline

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

So the games that are on sale till the end, do they get cheaper during the last 2 days?

They do not get any cheaper. Steam usually brings back all the daily deals from the past week for the last day or two. So, for example, if you missed the GTA V deal on day one and it expired by Wednesday, Steam will bring it back on Saturday/Sunday at the day one price.

So I guess that means GTA V isn't getting any cheaper :unsure:

It's not looking too good at the moment.

Got me and my brother some chivalry bundle. Hope to get us both some cs:go

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Chivalry looks tempting...

And question... Why in the fuck is GTA regularly $90 CAD? That's a bit much.

Should I buy the Borderlands pack or will it get any cheaper??? Omg its so tempting especially when you saved enough for a 980Ti and this "Summer sale" comes  :angry:

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Chivalry looks tempting...

And question... Why in the fuck is GTA regularly $90 CAD? That's a bit much.

It normally isn't. They raised the price for the Summer Sale so that they could "discount" it to its original pricing and still make a huge profit.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Is that the real/legit requirements for Wolfenstein? Is this game worth 14.99/Expansion?

seems like it, i'm waiting for it :) and hoping and..........

EDIT: Probably not, it will not go any cheaper

It normally isn't. They raised the price for the Summer Sale so that they could "discount" it to its original pricing and still make a huge profit.

Rockstar Rockstar, cares only about money!! only that!

Do you guys think City: Skylines will go down further in the next few days?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K @ Stock | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 @ Stock | COOLER:Corsair H110i GT Stock fans | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97-X Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB GSKILL RIPJAWS X 1866mhz PSU: Silverstone 500W Strider Essential Series | CASE: NZXT S340 | CASE FANS: x1 120mm TT Riing red LED, x1 140mm TT Riing red LED MOUSE: Razer DeathAdder Chroma & Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum KEYBOARD: Varmilo VA87MR Gateron Red Switches | HEADSET: Logitech G230 | SSD: ADATA 256GB SP900 HDD: 500GB WD Blue & 1TB WD Caviar Black OS: Windows 10 | DISPLAYS: ASUS VX239H and some shitty Samsung 720p

Only 9 pages commenting on the Steam Summer Sale. I think that says quite a bit about this sale.  There are no really shocking discounts including the ones revealed when people play that Steam Summer Sale Monster Game.  I think it also says quite a bit about how people find deals elsewhere all year round and there is nothing much left to buy. Back logs for life!

Greenmangaming, G2A, and even Amazon can blow Steam's sales out of the water. Although those other websites have unpredictable timing, Steam just seems to be disappointing. Even the games that are on sale could be a few dollars less, but they aren't. So I just keep my money.

Do you guys think City: Skylines will go down further in the next few days?

Doubtful. $19.99 is the cheapest I've seen it sell for on Steam since launch. If you want a serious discount, check it out on G2A.

If you're not sure whether a game will go down in price or not and you want sale histories, check http://steamsales.rhekua.com/

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

It it just me or is the summer sale a little underwhelming this year? Or is that because it's my second big summer sale, the first being last year's where I got classics such as HL2, Portal, Skyrim, etc?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

It it just me or is the summer sale a little underwhelming this year? Or is that because it's my second big summer sale, the first being last year's where I got classics such as HL2, Portal, Skyrim, etc?

It's extremely underwhelming, I agree. Prices could be lower. Bigger titles could be available. I'm hoping the Christmas sale will be better.

I'd love it if cities skylines would get cheaper, but I just got the witcher 1 so that's not bad. It's not looking like the best of summer sales, worse than last year and that's saying something.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Everyone know if Apotheon is worth picking up?

So I can now say this years raid includes:

• Metro redux collection
  • Visibility
  • The witcher: enhanced edition
  • Cities: Skylines

All in all looking good so far. Might wait for CS:GO to get cheaper if it will, or I'll get it towards the end if it stays stable, as well as possibly getting some of the borderlands games and possibly 1 or 2 others.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim