Grand Theft Auto 3

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Metro 2033 Redux

Metro LL Redux

Wolfenstein: The New Order

*all DLC

GabeN, you wallet murdering BASTARD!

And now I have to find a way to make another $10 off my mom so I can get the complete half life pack.

Why would you buy GTA 3, Vice City, or San Andreas in 2015? Nostalgia?

I personally find it very boring.

I watched a Let's Play on it for over an hour yesterday. Couldn't get into it either...

Why would you buy GTA 3, Vice City, or San Andreas in 2015? Nostalgia?

Because I don't have them and at some point might wish to play them lol

I was also hoping there were mods still around for them, but Nexus Mods has almost nothing for 3, and Vice City doesn't even exist on NM

And now I have:

Half Life

Half Life: Blue Shift

Half Life: Opposing Force

Half Life: Deathmatch Souce

Half Life: Source

Half Life 2

Half Life 2: Episode 1

Half Life 2: Episode 2

Half Life 2: Deathmatch

Half Life 2: Lost Coast

Team Fortress Classic

As well, all for another $9.99

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Because I don't have them and at some point might wish to play them lol

I was also hoping there were mods still around for them, but Nexus Mods has almost nothing for 3, and Vice City doesn't even exist on NM

And now I have:

Half Life

Half Life: Blue Shift

Half Life: Opposing Force

Half Life: Deathmatch Souce

Half Life: Source

Half Life 2

Half Life 2: Episode 1

Half Life 2: Episode 2

Half Life 2: Deathmatch

Half Life 2: Lost Coast

Team Fortress Classic

As well, all for another $9.99

Haters gonna hate  ;)

post-192300-0-19296000-1434138271.gif

Just picked up Don't Starve and Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Patiently waiting for CS:GO to hit $2.50  :ph34r: 

Not that many games I want so far.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

So far on my wishlist I have:

CS:GO

PAYDAY 2

Depth

Left 4 Dead 2

Are there any other games I should consider getting? Also, should I wait for a flash sale or daily deal or buy them now as they are all on pretty good sales

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

So far on my wishlist I have:

CS:GO

PAYDAY 2

Depth

Left 4 Dead 2

Are there any other games I should consider getting? Also, should I wait for a flash sale or daily deal or buy them now as they are all on pretty good sales

Go ahead and pick up Depth for 60% off, it won't go any cheaper.  As for the other games on your wishlist, wait and see if they show up on Daily Deals or Flash Sales as they may go cheaper that the current sale price. 

Haters gonna hate  ;)

-snip

I didn't have any of them so, worth it.

I'd played half life 2 and ep 1 and 2 on console. But now I shall experience it with through the glory of the masterrace.

I'd played half life 2 and ep 1 and 2 on console

lol console

I didn't have any of them so, worth it.

I'd played half life 2 and ep 1 and 2 on console. But now I shall experience it with through the glory of the masterrace.

If you can stand playing it. Games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Half Life

If you can stand playing it. Games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Half Life

Well, I'd like to know where the story started. I started with HL 2 and never knew the original story.

lol console

I know, I know, -_- the shame.

Well, I'd like to know where the story started. I started with HL 2 and never knew the original story.

I know, I know, -_- the shame.

I don't know I guess I kind of give up on games I've played after 3 to 5 years. A lot becomes outdated about older games, especially graphics, game play, some sequels do it better. For example, Far Cry 3 was sooooo good that I thought Far Cry 2 would be the same experience. So many reviewers said FC2 was actually better than FC3 (I don't know what planet they were conducting this comparison). But I couldn't agree less. I didn't play more then fifteen minutes of FC2. It was so buggy it made micro-stuttering look normal. I couldn't get past the first save. The AI would jump across my screen. And then there's the Witcher franchise.... I bought into the Witcher 3 hype that I prepared myself by purchasing the first and second Witcher games. Played them for about ten minutes in total. The original Witcher might have some great story behind it, but the game play is absolute rubbish. So much in fact that I've decided to forget about Witcher 3 completely.

Sometimes it's better not to relive your childhood experiences. It doesn't sound like you have the same mindset about older games. We can still coexist though!  ;)

Patiently waiting for CS:GO to hit $2.50  :ph34r:

Around 4$ I'll settle, but if it hit 2.50$ I could buy a couple and give them out to some friends. So I'm hoping it hits that price too. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Posted this in the not-so-active PC section of blu-ray forum, thought I may as well post it here too after making all the links. Some decent deals I've spotted, will probably pick up some of these (GBP & USD prices btw);

-66%
Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack - £8.49/$11.21 (includes DR2, DR2: Off The Record & var OTR skill packs)

______

-50%
Batman: Arkham City GOTY - £7.49/$9.99
Steamworld Dig - £3.49/$4.99 (soundtrack £0.26/$0.32)

______

-40%
Grow Home - £3.59/$4.79

______

-25%
DIRT Rally (Early Access) - £18.74/$26.24

************************************************************************************************

Daily/Big Deals - apparently expiring in next 12hrs or so

-75%
Portal 2 - £3.74/$4.99

************************************************************************************************

Speaking of Grand Theft Auto, GTA 5 is on sale too, but the steam discount is pretty poor. However, if you are OK with "Rockstar Games Social Club redemption code" rather than Steam key, GreenmanGaming have a 25% of code that can be used on GTA5, so price would be about £29.99/$44.99

GRAB25-PERCNT-OFFNOW (expires 19th June, 17:00 UTC)

CPU: i5 4670K  Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo  MB: Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 ATX  RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance  GPU: MSI R9 280 3GB

PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze  Case: Corsair 200R (with pair of 120MM Noctua Redux PWM fans)  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

HDD: 1TB Toshiba DT01ACA100   Optical: Pioneer BDR-209DBK Blu-ray writer

Around 4$ I'll settle, but if it hit 2.50$ I could buy a couple and give them out to some friends. So I'm hoping it hits that price too. :lol:

Good luck with that........

You want hackers or smurfs in game?

There's a reason why there's a higher price tag so that there aren't so many people buying cheap copies to hack or smurf. 

There's a reason why there's a higher price tag so that there aren't so many people buying cheap copies to hack or smurf. 

Hey theres something called Overwatch and im glad to get others banned.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I know what hack means but you will have to fill me in on the "smurf" part. And yea, hopeless wishing but that's what hopes are for. I'm gonna get a copy if I can either way, but it would be sweet if the sale decided to go lower.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's why you

1. Stay off community servers

2. Report people when they're hacking so they get Overwatched.

In my couple of hundred or so comp. matches, I've never encountered a hacker. Smurfs aren't really too much of an issue in gold ranks, but in silver, there are some, but not TOO many.

Because SE is freaking awesome

JC2 is occasionally dirt cheap as well, and an awesome game

For sure. I have almost 100 hours logged of JC2 and 99.5% complete because of a bug. Great frickin game.