Steam Summer Sale (2015) Now Live

I just bit on Banished for $4.99, my first Summer Sale purchase.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I just bit on Banished for $4.99, my first Summer Sale purchase.

I was waiting for that to go on sale.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Live and draining your wallet.

As always Dealzon will list top daily deals and let you know if its historic low price vs other authorized retailers. You can check the full Steam Sale roundup/list here.

They must not be good daily deals past day 3 :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I was waiting for that to go on sale.

I've been eyeing it up for a while. Saw it on the sale and couldn't resist. :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Test Drive Unlimited 2... Is it any good?

TDU2 is fine, just The Crew or the original TDU would be a better game to buy.

N      O         G      A      M      E      S

O

G

A

M

E

S

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i purchased payday 2 for $5 its my first ever summer sale now im gonna wait till the last day of the sale

gave myself a $20 limit and so far I got 

oblivion goty delux $8.49

metal gear solid v : ground zeros  $4.99

the witcher enhanced edition  $1.49

and just waiting for fallout 3 goty to go on sale for 5 bucks :)

dang it! why hasn't CS:GO dropped or ESO go on sale yet? xD

edit

@XplosiveNoctua99

if you don't have the base game yet it just went on sale for 4.99$. :D

I already spent over $200 so far. My wallet.

B)

Hey, maybe next time on the Sales you can eye ball Alien: Isolation! It'd be nice to see what ya think about it. We can develop a time machine together if you want to speed it all up. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I've been eyeing it up for a while. Saw it on the sale and couldn't resist. :)

I will get it tonight. I also want Cities: Skyline.

i purchased payday 2 for $5 its my first ever summer sale now im gonna wait till the last day of the sale

I got that as well.

dang it! why hasn't CS:GO dropped or ESO go on sale yet? xD

edit

@XplosiveNoctua99

if you don't have the base game yet it just went on sale for 4.99$. :D

B)

Hey, maybe next time on the Sales you can eye ball Alien: Isolation! It'd be nice to see what ya think about it. We can develop a time machine together if you want to speed it all up. :D

CS:GO was on sale a couple days ago. Not sure about ESO. Guild Wars 2 expansion just went on pre-sale and I bought it right away lol. I will get it next time. Thanks for the heads up.

@blueballs thank you

I never played skyrim.

Is the 3 something euros of the standard version the best option?

Or is the legendary edition worth it to buy straight away for the 10 plus euros?

Get the Legendary edition Dragonborn and dawnguard are worth it. More lore and more places to visit plus "you get to ride something", Hearthfire is just there as a bonus as well as legendary difficulty!

As for the topic was planning on getting Fallout 3 I dont know about any other things.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

Get the Legendary Edition @Gdourado, it is worth it. You get DLC that's normally 15+ plus the game. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I will get it tonight. I also want Cities: Skyline.

I really like Cities: Skyline. I bought it a few months back and really enjoy it.

I havent got a million hours in it, but it is certainly a big step up from SimCity.

why is plague:inc so much money??? its basically a board game and it'll run on peanuts...

I believe even the phone port of it is cheaper and its exactly the same...

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I've officially hit 100 games in my Steam library. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

How many have you actually played?

About 80, bare in mind that I've had my account for about 9 years. 

Mark of the Ninja

$2.24 USD

I recommend shelling out for the special edition if unlocking achievements is your sort of thing. As you can see from the website, purchasing the DLC separately is a complete ripoff.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/214560/

Finally an unbelievable deal

I second this, highly recommend Mark of the Ninja if your a fan of stealth games and it's a steal right now.

About 80, bare in mind that I've had my account for about 9 years. 

Then you should laugh  :lol:

I had shovel knight on my wishlist but I was really hoping for a better discount.

I think I'll wait to see if it pops up during the christmas sale.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Anyone reckon eurotruck simulator 2 is a good deal at £2.99 I'm thinking of getting it but not sure what others think. ALso want to get skyrim legendary edition, but I don't have enough funds for it right now  :(

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Anyone reckon eurotruck simulator 2 is a good deal at £2.99 I'm thinking of getting it but not sure what others think. ALso want to get skyrim legendary edition, but I don't have enough funds for it right now  :(

I've put over 100 hours in ETS2, mostly playing it while listening to podcasts etc.

it's really nice game, relaxing and such. 

You might want to pick going east expansion, adds a nice bit of extra content. 

Yes! if you have an hour or two to sink into something, and dont want to really think, jsut take it. if you have a wheel, that much better. its amazing for just turning yourself off

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Anyone reckon eurotruck simulator 2 is a good deal at £2.99

I bought it when it was down to 2.50€ so I thought just give it a try and maybe you'll have 3h fun but now my steam profile says 33h :) If I had more time I could dozens of hours more.

ETS2 online mod is great too