My Friend is Starving herself....

mrswagbhinav

Not eating in general is worse then eating something then throwing it up. Eating little, but healthier is better then Eating nothing at all. It will mess up your everything! 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

^^^ This.

Except the "if she is determined... respect her decision..." You can still try to help her, you'd be on the moral low ground if you didn't try to help her. One wouldn't just let a mentally unstable person go without trying to get them to see a psychiatrist, or in dire circumstances, notifying the authorities. It's the same principle here. You still do have to help her if she's actively harming herself, just as you would a person who physically harms him or her self.

^This^

That's kinda what I meant by "support her in whatever way you can", but just thought out and worded better. Thanks for the save @Mattrixx:)

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Show her this thread.

Show her this thread.

she'd get creeped out

^This^

That's kinda what I meant by "support her in whatever way you can", but just thought out and worded better. Thanks for the save @Mattrixx:)

Not eating in general is worse then eating something then throwing it up. Eating little, but healthier is better then Eating nothing at all. It will mess up your everything! 

So I copied and pasted your posts with some edits and she said she'd eat healthy but I don't know for sure so I'll see tmrw at lunch

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

^This^

Ah, gotcha. In that case, exactly what you said, then!  :P

I don't do signatures.

Titty sprinkles.

Okay Morgan Freeman I think we've derailed it enough. :P

she'd get creeped out

So I copied and pasted your posts with some edits and she said she'd eat healthy but I don't know for sure so I'll see tmrw at lunch

Keep a close eye on her ... If she want to lose weight . Excercise ... Women tend to loose fat more easily through excercise than men ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

11/10 would bang/date her.

Tell her starving herself will actually make her look less attractive. I've known girls that did that kind of thing, lets just say certain parts of their bodies looked like skin flaps hanging from their chests (like empty bags......*shudders*). Totally not attractive at all, and that particular girl was my type (pale skin, red hair, short, small bones).

Tell her to see professional help, if she refuses, report her to her school, her parents, etc. She may hate you for it, but do the right thing and make sure she doesn't end up hurting herself, if only for your own mental well being.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

11/10 would bang/date her.

I think she is a little young for you. Or even for me.

She's a little more than half your age

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Honestly, she seems like she would be very easy to provide for. Taking her to dinner on a first date would be so cheap and easy. Just a side salad and you're done.

But seriously... you should slide in her DM's bruh

weiners

Honestly, she seems like she would be very easy to provide for. Taking her to dinner on a first date would be so cheap and easy. Just a side salad and you're done.

But seriously... you should slide in her DM's bruh

She's dating this eighth grader I don't approve of :(

She's a little more than half your age

What?! She looks sixteen!

What?! She looks sixteen!

*cough  *cough 12

*cough  *cough 12

Lol, that's.....wow.

Lol, that's.....wow.

That's why I'm so concerned xD how do you think I am

That's why I'm so concerned xD how do you think I am

Also 12?

wtf she's only 12 and she already has this unhealthy image of herself, even though she looks fine.  I think you should talk to her parents about this. 

Or you can show her pics of starving kids in Africa.

wtf she's only 12 and she already has this unhealthy image of herself, even though she looks fine.  I think you should talk to her parents about this. 

Those starving kids could have eaten that food that she isn't eating.

Also 12?

she's just started and I was concerned and her parents are pretty bad so I wouldn't

*cough  *cough 12

lol dude. You are 13 years old. Forget this girl, she's trouble. You are 13, stop worrying about girls and focus on school work. You will thank me later. Don't try and tie yourself down with this girl because she has a pretty face. In a few years, maybe when you are 16-18, you will meet a quality girl and be ready to start a relationship. Actually find a girl who respects herself, jeez.

weiners

lol dude. You are 12 years old. Forget this girl, she's trouble. You are 12, stop worrying about girls and focus on school work. You will thank me later. Don't try and tie yourself down with this girl because she has a pretty face. In a few years, maybe when you are 16-18, you will meet a quality girl and be ready to start a relationship. Actually find a girl who respects herself, jeez.

First of all she's one of my best friends and I'm concerned with her health because she isn't eating that's all

Just saying, where I the acceptable age, and friends with her (knowing what I know now) I'd be all over that. She's very pretty, and looks very friendly/nice (not a stuck up *****)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

my dad is trained in psychology and he is a school counselor

anorexic is a serious illness that have to be stop before it starts becoming worse

this def needs professional help

inform your school counselor and teacher about this

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.