Windows 11 usb repair not working

I have a friend who's pc restarts every time he tries to repair windows 11 using USB. I can't find anything on the internet through looking it up. It just goes to his BIOS loading WIN11 screen and goes back into the "Install windows/repair" screen.

EDIT: The error we're trying to fix is error code 0xc0000225. Saying we need to use recovery tools.

So it does not boot to the windows desktop at all, are you able to access the boot menu and specify the flash drive?

If he does not have a recovery drive create one from the windows 11 installation media: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11 

If you cant boot into windows before it crashes you can try booting to the flash drive directly. Unfortunately I think he will have to lose all his files if this is the case.

You can always remove the drive from the pc, try to pull important files off it (sometimes not possible with bitlocker) and format it.

Unless someone else here knows how to reinstall and keep files without making a recovery drive before hand?