Pc wont boot with dram light blinking

Hello everyone, im helping a buddy of mine to fix his problem , he was using his pc like usual and suddenly his pc rebooted with dram lights blinkin yellow i tried using only one stick wont boot but the light on mnotherboard keeps switching from cpu to dram and when i place the second ram module only the dram light start blinking not cpu one Can anyone help please.

Heres what i tried so far:

1-Trying each stick of ram individually

2- Reseting cmos

3- Checking cpu for any bent pins

4- Tried using a different gpu

5- Tried using different rams

Pc specs: ryzen 7 5800x, rtx 3060 ti, 32gigs of ram, moba asus tuf gaming b550m plus, psu cooler master 620w

How long are you letting it sit when it's blinking?  AM5 likes to take FAR too long to memory train.  Legit 30 mins sometimes, and yes, it's stupid.

How many sticks of RAM are you trying to use?  Are you clearing CMOS every time between?  AM5 doesn't like 4 sticks, and doesn't like some configurations depending on the time of day, where the moon is, and if you consider pluto a planet or not.  (It's picky AF)

What's your system wattage, and what's your PSU?

BIOS up to date?

Tried reconnecting CPU power?

Biggest thing I'm seeing here is the additional flashing when you slot the second DIMM.  Sounds like you have a mounting pressure issue.  Try the following;  Remove the CPU, reseat it, BARELY attach the cooler to it, and see what happens.  AM5 is notorious for having stupid memory channel issues if it's not in a goldilocks state, or has too many DIMMs, or if you didn't ask it out to lunch last week.

Oh, and are you being sure to only slot your RAM into B1 for 1 stick, or B1 + B2 for 2 sticks?  (second and fourth slots away from your CPU)

7 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

board issue

just rma or replace the board and problem solved

Hmm thats what i thought at first ill try using another motherboad and see if it works

1 hour ago, DanteCoal said:

How long are you letting it sit when it's blinking?  AM5 likes to take FAR too long to memory train.  Legit 30 mins sometimes, and yes, it's stupid.

How many sticks of RAM are you trying to use?  Are you clearing CMOS every time between?  AM5 doesn't like 4 sticks, and doesn't like some configurations depending on the time of day, where the moon is, and if you consider pluto a planet or not.  (It's picky AF)

BIOS up to date?

Biggest thing I'm seeing here is the additional flashing when you slot the second DIMM.  Sounds like you have a mounting pressure issue.  Try the following;  Remove the CPU, reseat it, BARELY attach the cooler to it, and see what happens.  AM5 is notorious for having stupid memory channel issues if it's not in a goldilocks state, or has too many DIMMs, or if you didn't ask it out to lunch last week.

Oh, and are you being sure to only slot your RAM into B1 for 1 stick, or B1 + B2 for 2 sticks?  (second and fourth slots away from your CPU)

Yes i removed the cmos each time switching rams and i was using them on different slots , u also tried to reset the cpu with the aio barely attached still same issue ( ahaha i feel you about being picky ) 

But he was using his pc like usual and it shutdown With no error he didnt do any updates or bios flash , he doesnt even know how to do them lol since then hes stuck with the dram light

1 hour ago, DanteCoal said:

BIOS up to date?

thats a b550 with a 5800x its still am4 not am5 btw

11 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

thats a b550 with a 5800x its still am4 not am5 btw

Just tried another same board like he has  also nothing , starting to think its a cpu issue or maybe psu ???