Philips 75pfl5604/f7a

Hi there, 

The specific tv I have the main board seems to go bad on a large portion of the models because it is impossible to find. My question is my tvs model is Phillips 75pfl5604/f7a xa1 what would happen if I replaces that board with 65pfl5604/f7a xa1. Would this work or do something funky with my tv? 

17 hours ago, Boop0218 said:

Hi there, 

The specific tv I have the main board seems to go bad on a large portion of the models because it is impossible to find. My question is my tvs model is Phillips 75pfl5604/f7a xa1 what would happen if I replaces that board with 65pfl5604/f7a xa1. Would this work or do something funky with my tv? 

the only difference i see is tv size. one 75" vs 65". but the same tv series and same options between them. youd have to visually look at both boards.

but hell id give it a shot if it was me and wanting to save the tv

On 5/24/2024 at 7:59 PM, Boop0218 said:

Hi there, 

So I was able to get my hands on a 55pfl56p4/f7 a board. They were almost identical except the the IR reader must have used a different part than the one on my previous board. For now it's installed into my 75". The remote currently doesn't work but the TV is fully functional otherwise. I'm going to try a solder the connector from my old board onto this one.