SFF Build

Budget (including currency): $1500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cities Skylines 2; Heavy work

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I was originally thinking of doing a Velka 7 build (I had another post) now thinking a slightly bigger SFF so I can watercool. Thinking the Dan A4-H20 case right now.

Can anyone recommend any other cases around 11 liters? What mini-itx motherboard would y'all recommend for an i7 - 14700K? And what AIO? And PSU?

I just built in the Cooler Master NR200P V2, 20L but it was the only one I could find that fit my 357mm GPU. I used an ID Cooling Frostflow 280x AIO.

The Fractal Terra comes to mind around 11L, and some Sliger cases come with optional taller feet for radiators to fit on the bottom

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

On 5/24/2024 at 10:47 PM, Aereldor said:

I just built in the Cooler Master NR200P V2, 20L but it was the only one I could find that fit my 357mm GPU. I used an ID Cooling Frostflow 280x AIO.

The Fractal Terra comes to mind around 11L, and some Sliger cases come with optional taller feet for radiators to fit on the bottom

Do you think I'll have overheating problems in the Dan A4-H20 that would be resolved by the NR200P?