Logitech G29 Racing Wheel Leaked! Sim Racers rejoice!

XTankSlayerX

xI6Klm.jpg 

^SOURCE^

thanks to our valued insider news tipster, we here at MaxConsole have been informed tonight that the LogiTech G29 Driving Force is indeed real and coming very soon, infact the solid proof you need is right here pictured below in this 'approval' cert that was recently issued on May 7th, 2015 to LogiTech Far East Ltd. for the actual G29 wheel itself after it had completed the final testing.

of course no confirmation from LogiTech yet of this news item, but the last time we leaked exclusive info that turned out to be true regarding an upcoming Logitech product complete with a video, we were quickly slapped by their nasty legal team filled with Men in Black Lawyer Suits and forced to remove the news story and video, so if that happens again you can basically know that above info is real and we will be playing Need for Speed UnderGround III (Yep, that been rumored today also to be coming now!) with our G29.

NEWS UPDATE: May 21st, 2015 - First Pictures of the new G29 Leaked

Thanks to our valued long-time MaxConsole member 'Blazt' we now have the very first exclusive pictures of the actual new LogiTech G29 Driving Force, and from the looks of it they are aiming for the next-gen PlayStation 4 gamers, so the Xbots might be out of luck.

Time to flip my G27. Perhaps someone could look into the code of the Logitech Website see if something's there? it may be too early but oh well...

This looks millennia better than the G27. Instead of 6 buttons you have all of the ones that you can see there.

Hype.

Looks nice, but I'm into space sims already...

Also those blue buttons kinda stand out too much, I'd rather they were black/grey.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

tbh it looks more like a dfgt replacement then a g27 replacement. regardless im very interested, hope the ffb is a lot better.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'd be interested in the FFB motor specs if possible. I currently have a T500 which is heavily modified and with a custom rim attached. But Logitech always rocks the price/performance ratio so even though I won't be buying, I'm really looking forward to this. The more the simracers the better for the community!

I should start a LTT SimRacing club thread one day... Better add my gear to my sig too. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I'll need pictures of the pedal box and gear shifter before i get excited

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Looks kinda fugly imo, I'll probably stick with my G27 until it breaks (which isn't too far considering mine has a ton of wear and tear after 6 months)...

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

nice, those blue buttons remind me of SLI finger covers

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Guess it's a good thing that no one is interested in buying my G27. At this rate I'll never sell it so I won't have to buy this ugly fucking thing.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I'd be interested in the FFB motor specs if possible. I currently have a T500 which is heavily modified and with a custom rim attached. But Logitech always rocks the price/performance ratio so even though I won't be buying, I'm really looking forward to this. The more the simracers the better for the community!

I should start a LTT SimRacing club thread one day... Better add my gear to my sig too. :)

i doubt there are many of us on this forum. it might just end with a war between the fans of assetto corsa, rfactor and iracing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i doubt there are many of us on this forum. it might just end with a war between the fans of assetto corsa, rfactor and iracing.

There are probably enough

My setup

IMG_20150418_220816_zpst7edjrkv.jpg

There are probably enough

My setup

well im fine with it if you guys are. Ive wanted to discuss motorsport and general sim forum here for a while now.

Listen if you care.

Really, this would be awesome, if it cost under 250. My current wheel is like the Africa of all steering wheels. Cheaply made, very limited features, and doesn't even feature 360 degree rotation.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Really, this would be awesome, if it cost under 250. My current wheel is like the Africa of all steering wheels. Cheaply made, very limited features, and doesn't even feature 360 degree rotation.

a wheel that bad would actually for once be worse then a controller.

Listen if you care.

Does this mean G27 price crash? Hehe

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Does this mean G27 price crash? Hehe

I agree, I've been wanting to get a FFB wheel for a long time but didn't want to spend much. 

Please do! I love simracing, and i want legit people who care to play with(I.e. Don't cut in front and cause a huge crash at the beginning of every stinking race lol)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I hope Logitech would still sell the G27, because aesthetically the G27 is better. For sim racers sure but for those who want to use it for like Eurotruck it seems out of place.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Dayum ! That looks nice. I want a sim wheel one day. Amd 27 was my favorite but if this receives amazing reviews and goes on sale on black friday, then i will be an owner :P

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Idk about that. I haven't been able to find money for a wheel ever since I got into simracing so I've been using an iPad with the really old MungoGamer app for years. The app doesn't exist anymore sadly but it works and let's me be more smooth and precise than a controller would. The iPad does get heavy after an hour or two though:/ but I guess I could use the arm workout lol

Spoiler

There's no FFB, and plus, the pedals have no feel. They feel super mushy, like instant noodles soaked in water for a month. And plus, it's hard to tell the difference between gas and brake, brake pedal has no feel.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Please do! I love simracing, and i want legit people who care to play with(I.e. Don't cut in front and cause a huge crash at the beginning of every stinking race lol)

What do you say guys? Should we start an unofficial club here on LTT? :) It can be awesome or awful but no harm in trying, right?

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

What do you say guys? Should we start an unofficial club here on LTT? :) It can be awesome or awful but no harm in trying, right?

Sure, and by sim racing club, just racing, or normal sims like ETS or even Street Legal Racing, Redline?

Coming in at a steal of $450! If this thing comes out, the G27 better drop like a fucking ROCK.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Coming in at a steal of $450! If this thing comes out, the G27 better drop like a fucking ROCK.

I just want it below cheap, like under 100 bucks cheap. I'm desperate to replace this piece of fucking shit they call a steering wheel.

Sure, and by sim racing club, just racing, or normal sims like ETS or even Street Legal Racing, Redline?

The more the merrier.