Logitech G29 Racing Wheel Leaked! Sim Racers rejoice!

XTankSlayerX

Wow, Playstation only? I'm fucking pissed. The whole steering wheel lineup by Logitech has been cross platform. What makes them think they can do this NOW?

i wonder what they would gain from doing that. I can't imagine sony is paying them to be exclusive like they do with video games... It doesn't make sense to me... This is a rumor though

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

i hope this one will be belt driven, otherwise fanatech will still have the better option. a load cell brake pedal would be nice too.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

i wonder what they would gain from doing that. I can't imagine sony is paying them to be exclusive like they do with video games... It doesn't make sense to me... This is a rumor though

IF it isn't a rumor, i'd be super pissed off. I mean, they wouldn't make as much money as the G27 did being cross platform.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

IF it isn't a rumor, i'd be super pissed off. I mean, they wouldn't make as much money as the G27 did being cross platform.

They probably will release another version, just sit tight.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

They probably will release another version, just sit tight.

It better be a whole lot more better than the PSx version.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I better sell my G27 before the value drops. 

Considering that the value of even the G25 is still fairly decent, I wouldn't worry too much about deterioration. Not to mention that the G27 to this day is still very desireable and often is sold out within hours. 

On topic: Not too sure about the added buttons, the whole wheel seems very cluttered and I personally still prefer the minimalistic design of the G27, not to mention that the G27 has more than enough buttons for sim racing or racing games in general. Especially moving the "PlayStation" - Buttons to the wheel seems very unneccesary to me. 

Anyways, I'm 100% going to stick to my G27 and if I'd ever needed or wanted more buttons, I'd rather go for a Derek Sphere Design P1 or P2 Button Box

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Wow, Playstation only? I'm fucking pissed. The whole steering wheel lineup by Logitech has been cross platform. What makes them think they can do this NOW?

dfgt is "ps3" only. its compatible with pc. it should be at least

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

dfgt is "ps3" only. its compatible with pc. it should be at least

I use Driving Force GT Pro for more than a decade on PC. :)

yes hence my reason for saying what i did, logitech bullshit about what platform the wheel is coming to. the fact is that wheels sell a lot on pc. I actually dont think there is an ffb wheel out there which isnt compatible on pc.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Sir, the wheel is likely compatible with PC as is the Driving Force Pro GT I bought for GT3 on PS2 which supported 900-degree steering later in GT4.

In fact, the Playstation buttons and Dpad are very great for the in-game menus and UI of racing games on the PC.  It is easy to navigate the menus in both DiRT Rally and Project cars using the gamepad-style on the face of the wheel.

Therefore it will work very nicely as a PC peripheral as well.

I just recently bought a Driving Force Pro and I have had problems with the wheel registering any button presses on PC and on PS2/3. Do you need the power adapter for the wheel to work or do you think the wheel is faulty. I had already installed the latest drivers from Logitech.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

I just recently bought a Driving Force Pro and I have had problems with the wheel registering any button presses on PC and on PS2/3. Do you need the power adapter for the wheel to work or do you think the wheel is faulty. I had already installed the latest drivers from Logitech.

You should check to see what other peripherals you have connected.

On PS2, back when I had Guitar Hero controllers plugged-in, the Dpad on the wheel would not function properly.  On PC, I use the Xbox 360 wireless dongle for the gamepads, and those do not conflict with the DF GT Pro.

You should check to see what other peripherals you have connected.

On PS2, back when I had Guitar Hero controllers plugged-in, the Dpad on the wheel would not function properly.  On PC, I use the Xbox 360 wireless dongle for the gamepads, and those do not conflict with the DF GT Pro.

Still nothing, it could be a faulty wheel.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

You also did ask if a power adapter is needed.  I am pretty sure it is needed.  Did yours not come with one?

Also check to see if your drivers are installed and up to date.  You can be sure it is functioning when you see a specialized panel for the controller properties in control panel.

post-19843-0-35269900-1433628587.jpg

Talked to someone over at logitech that I know and he said this is meant more for console and not pc really so yeah................

It's made just for Sony since they made a deal with them for current and upcoming racing games he didn't want to tell me more after

Talked to someone over at logitech that I know and he said this is meant more for console and not pc really so yeah................

It's made just for Sony since they made a deal with them for current and upcoming racing games he didn't want to tell me more after

it sounds 100% like what the dfgt was meant to be and its not like the dfgt is the best selling wheel ever or something

Listen if you care.