GTA V vs. Watch Dogs?

Jackgamer91

Which open world sandbox game is better in your opinion?

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

There's more content in GTA:5.

GTA V for sure

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

GTA Sleeping Watch Dogs of Advanced Warezfare.

Probably GTA, although I enjoyed Watch Dogs for the single player.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Watch Dogs is pretty boring after 10 hours. The online is shit too. How did one person even vote Watch Dogs.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

At least GTA 5 can be modded to be fun for a few hours. Though you pretty much need an SSD or you run into texture stream issues.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

this is like asking what is better.. a dinner date with scarlett Johanson or being repeatedly kicked in the nuts by a football player... 0 contest.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

more content and boobs and custom cars in watchdogs it would win

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Gta 5 definatly 

There is so much more stuff to do in the multiplayer

the singleplayer is fun too but after 1/2 days its getting boring.

Much fun in the multiplayer tho

Have fun with playing 

i own both and played both, GTA 5 bends over WD and rapes it @nal. watch dog is ok not bad i'm not talking about that , but fck WD has like 18 repeated race tracks and cant create custom race tracks, same 38 soundtracks on radio, GTA owns WD.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

this is like asking what is better.. a dinner date with scarlett Johanson or being repeatedly kicked in the nuts by a football player... 0 contest.

Watch Dogs is not that bad.

i didnt say it was, its just no where near as good as GTA in any respect.. someone somewhere will enjoy getting kicked in the nuts more than perving over and attractive lady.. theres alway a pervert lurking somewhere :P

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

you know how many people used trainers and Cheat engine in Online Decryption? too damn high, so i always stuck to races, but man the races were repeating like crazy, there was nothing to do in such an open world, so much missed opportunities. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

you know how many people used trainers and Cheat engine in Online Decryption? too damn high, so i always stuck to races, but man the races were repeating like crazy, there was nothing to do in such an open world, so much missed opportunities. 

I never experienced any of that (USA) and I have almost 200 hours of playtime.

I never experienced any of that (USA) and I have almost 200 hours of playtime.

how much can you play the same things over and over ? it got pretty boring after the 15th time, Person A stals it - takes a car - roam around, if you are lucky, he's not using speed hack using cheat engine. and yeah you got lucky, 4/10 matches i found , people were using cheat engine , and to play co op you had to buy the DLC? i mean wtf ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

how much can you play the same things over and over ? it got pretty boring after the 15th time, Person A stals it - takes a car - roam around, if you are lucky, he's not using speed hack using cheat engine. and yeah you got lucky, 4/10 matches i found , people were using cheat engine , and to play co op you had to buy the DLC? i mean wtf ? 

I replayed the story quite a few times. I don't have any DLC.

The reason I played it so much is because I wanted to make mental notes of what was bad about the game. That way whenever I get through my programming courses I'm going to start a studio and make that kind of game but make it like it should have been.

there is no competition. gta 5

I replayed the story quite a few times. I don't have any DLC.

The reason I played it so much is because I wanted to make mental notes of what was bad about the game. That way whenever I get through my programming courses I'm going to start a studio and make that kind of game but make it like it should have been.

they didn't set the bar that high, you could make it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

gta 5.

although. i do love SLEEPING dogs that game can be a good competitor if it releases a new game (which is unlikely :()

they didn't set the bar that high, you could make it.

In terms of the game's core systems the game is fine. They just didn't use it to it's full potential.

In terms of the game's core systems the game is fine. They just didn't use it to it's full potential.

oh trust me, a lot of wasted potential, i really feel bad for the talented developers 

post-21562-0-66428500-1431903578_thumb.p

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker