LGBT community

carguy86
1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

With that GPU I think medium settings would be just fine. I hope the thermals will be fine too. 

Oh and the 1050 is quite a cool card (temp wise)

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

Oh and the 1050 is quite a cool card (temp wise)

1 minute ago, mrzoltowski said:

the 1050 even on High settings, the 960M yeah Medium at best.

Thanks! ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well, off to my first day at Tesla!

Congratulations and Good Luck ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

19 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Good luck!!

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

23 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I want an electric sports car. For 5 dollars.

Make it happen.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

1 hour ago, mrzoltowski said:

If you want go salty on my other stuff, haha

http://www.kreative.ink

Did you build that site? If you did, was it built from scratch or using a template? What program if a template, if you used something like dreamweaver instead of wordpress, how did you get those scrolling parallax image affects?

Details, man, details!

Sorry for the randomness... I'm kicking off my own webdesign business as I'm considering self employment... hence the more detail you can give me the better. :P 

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

1 hour ago, JR8 said:

Did you build that site? If you did, was it built from scratch or using a template? What program if a template, if you used something like dreamweaver instead of wordpress, how did you get those scrolling parallax image affects?

Details, man, details!

Sorry for the randomness... I'm kicking off my own webdesign business as I'm considering self employment... hence the more detail you can give me the better. :P 

Its VERY old, Im in the process of building a new one. Been so busy with new clients I havent had time to update anything. There isnt any point to building your own themes from scratch anymore, if you buy a decent one for $60 you can then modify it to your liking etc, saves on time and cost in the end.
The scrolling parallax is part of the theme,  https://themeforest.net/item/jkreativ-multilayer-parallax-multipurpose-theme/7886004?s_rank=1

I find that even when doing client work its best to start with a good base theme, saves you time.  

2 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Its VERY old, Im in the process of building a new one. Been so busy with new clients I havent had time to update anything. There isnt any point to building your own themes from scratch anymore, if you buy a decent one for $60 you can then modify it to your liking etc, saves on time and cost in the end.
The scrolling parallax is part of the theme,  https://themeforest.net/item/jkreativ-multilayer-parallax-multipurpose-theme/7886004?s_rank=1

I find that even when doing client work its best to start with a good base theme, saves you time.  

Agreed. What'd you edit that theme with?

And busy is good. Busy means you're making money... :P 

I started doing a project for a friend using squarespace. --> That was my first project. azas.co 

I'm currently working on finishing this one (temporary domain for now) --> azana.squarespace.com

I'm interning for a church to learn Php and JavaScript for web design. It's good experience. 

And once I get freed up a bit I'd be happy to lend a helping hand on your project, mate. 

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

1 hour ago, JR8 said:

Agreed. What'd you edit that theme with?

And busy is good. Busy means you're making money... :P 

I started doing a project for a friend using squarespace. --> That was my first project. azas.co 

I'm currently working on finishing this one (temporary domain for now) --> azana.squarespace.com

I'm interning for a church to learn Php and JavaScript for web design. It's good experience. 

And once I get freed up a bit I'd be happy to lend a helping hand on your project, mate. 

The way themes are made these days you dont really need much coding to be honest, CSS knowledge is an advantage.

I use Adobe Dreamweaver for anything fancy or a custom web app. Most themes come with Visual Composer, where its all drag and drop: https://vc.wpbakery.com/

Plus I found there is usually a free or a low cost plugin for anything a client throws at you, from ecommerce to social networking, SEO etc.

Mind you a good working knowledge of Linux, MySQL and PHP is essential.

15 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

The way themes are made these days you dont really need much coding to be honest, CSS knowledge is an advantage.

I use Adobe Dreamweaver for anything fancy or a custom web app. Most themes come with Visual Composer, where its all drag and drop: https://vc.wpbakery.com/

Plus I found there is usually a free or a low cost plugin for anything a client throws at you, from ecommerce to social networking, SEO etc.

Mind you a good working knowledge of Linux, MySQL and PHP is essential.

Nice! I like the looks of Visual Composer. Squarespace was a load of crap and super hard to work with. It can be done, it's just annoying, and takes way to long to modify anything implementing code. 

Thanks for all the great detail. Every bit helps. :D 

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

3 hours ago, JR8 said:

Nice! I like the looks of Visual Composer. Squarespace was a load of crap and super hard to work with. It can be done, it's just annoying, and takes way to long to modify anything implementing code. 

Thanks for all the great detail. Every bit helps. :D 

If you ever need any help or advice  just drop me an email inkme@kreative.ink

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well... Sadly the cat GIF is gone. But I have updated my profile :D

Woohoo, mr big pants :) Congrats fella.

10 hours ago, wcreek said:

Washington is better than Oregon. I've been to both, and honestly they're both comparable. I just like to say Washington is better. The drive from like Ontario, OR to Pendleton, OR was alright. Especially right as the sun was going down. It's a bit of a shame I was asleep as we entered Washington.

Reveal hidden contents

20170225_131436.thumb.jpg.39d6556bc325651396e389dc9b6c10ac.jpg

Coming in from Idaho.

Reveal hidden contents

20170225_175639.thumb.jpg.65c3288f9234f484e00aeb60ece7af59.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20170225_175728.thumb.jpg.81991f16363db80d676873c8f9229cf9.jpg

also I know, random as hell.

OMG I love those pics!!!! From your phone? If so WOW my phone sucks in comparison.... :P I really need a nice DSLR....

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Rude you guys got to 1052 without me or Jake. #Triggered /s

Or me!! :(

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 hour ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

OMG I love those pics!!!! From your phone? If so WOW my phone sucks in comparison.... :P I really need a nice DSLR....

Jej

But yes my S6 took those... Not to mention these were all while in motion.

Or me!! :(

Lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

20 hours ago, ChristianTheFolf said:

I am gay and I really haven't come out yet to anybody besides some of my furry friends on Discord.

Also I didn't mention my Discord: Christian the Folf#9723 if you guys want to add me

53 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Jej

But yes my S6 took those... Not to mention these were all while in motion.

Lol

:o 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!