LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, TheRandomness said:

Well, they could just not do it. Or, find a way that doesn't break the patent. Plus, once google tries, courts and stuff will break the patent because it's just wrong to do this...

I don't know how some of this shit works but It's got me seriously Pissed off. The best we all can do (FORNOW) is Turn off our adBlocker for youtubers.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Well, they could just not do it. Or, find a way that doesn't break the patent. Plus, once google tries, courts and stuff will break the patent because it's just wrong to do this...

I kinda want Linus to say something on this :P 

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

45 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

@Clanscorpia Aren't you a mod for an LTT discord?

Yeah, Im a mod for like LTT discord thats in the process of becoming official. Heres the invite link: https://discord.gg/peRkSDb 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

Yeah, Im a mod for like LTT discord thats in the process of becoming official. Heres the invite link: https://discord.gg/peRkSDb 

aw hell yea

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

3 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

I'm not talking though lmao

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Just now, Rika Shiguma said:

I'm not talking though lmao

Just as a warning, its a shithole of drama sometimes

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

Just as a warning, its a shithole of drama sometimes

*sigh* xD

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

@Clanscorpia I'm a little bit jealous that you have a picture with Luke. ?

Lots of people are :P I also got my backplate signed by him and Rod and Bob from BS mods

Spoiler

AXIOM

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

Lots of people are :P I also got my backplate signed by him and Rod and Bob from BS mods

What's your name in the discord? ;P

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, Rika Shiguma said:

What's your name in the discord? ;P

Willow

Spoiler

AXIOM

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Well I could have that picture of yours with Luke photoshopped and have my face instead but that won't make it real. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

3 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Willow

where should i run commands (like !rank)

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Just now, Rika Shiguma said:

where should i run commands (like !rank)

Spam, but you can do the occasional in general if you arent bothering anyone by doing it

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

Spam, but you can do the occasional in general if you arent bothering anyone by doing it

*types !rank* "huh o- *Good job rika! You reached level 1!* "er ok"

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

21 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What are the Witcher games like? 

The first two although good for the story were not as amazing. CD Project red used those to really get into the zone with the first two. Now, the 3rd ... it is probably the best Fantasy RPG to ever exist, the story, the visuals and sheer scope (100 hours +) is mind boggling. There are Graphics Mods that take it to the next level also. Its as if BioWare never sold out to EA x 100 and made a RPG to rule them all. Cant wait for the next RPG from CD Projekt Red, CyberPunk 2077.

If youre a fan of RPG on PC with a HUGE story, hours and hours of game-play and eye-candy then I highly recommend it. The Game of the year edition includes two big expansions adding around 60 hours of game-play.

2 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Willow

My favourite Buffy the Vampire character :)

Welp I pre-ordered Alt-J's upcoming album, Relaxer.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

The first two tracks off Relaxer. Maybe I'll also buy a USB dvd player and if there's a deluxe edition, a deluxe copy of that album.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Also maybe it's just the author of this article but grammatically it's a bit strange. Specifically "goings-on" here, it'd be on-going(s). 

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2014/09/22/alt-j-on-gwil-sainsbury-split-he-thought-industry-was-bullshit/

So like? Idk @Rika Shiguma @Comic_Sans_MS is it pretty common for Australia to mess with grammar like that? Or is that something the Brits do too?

8 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Also maybe it's just the author of this article but grammatically it's a bit strange. Specifically "goings-on" here, it'd be on-going(s). 

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2014/09/22/alt-j-on-gwil-sainsbury-split-he-thought-industry-was-bullshit/

So like? Idk @Rika Shiguma @Comic_Sans_MS is it pretty common for Australia to mess with grammar like that? Or is that something the Brits do too?

That article is mostly just a quote, so it is spoken text and that is how people speak to a mate; long compound-complex sentences and informal language, but that is likely scripted since there isn't any pauses or corrections. 

What if you did this? Would the world explode? Maybe. Hotel? Trivago.

FC25.png.0077c868b2a3124873c78ad4905a05e4.png

Seriously though, basically I figure what would happen would be you just lose a few degrees on your temps and probably put some wear on your fans since they're working against each other.

10 hours ago, wcreek said:

Welp I pre-ordered Alt-J's upcoming album, Relaxer.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

The first two tracks off Relaxer. Maybe I'll also buy a USB dvd player and if there's a deluxe edition, a deluxe copy of that album.

I like this one 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside