LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Rika Shiguma said:

@Energycore face reveal pls

Had to postpone the session, sorry :(

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 minute ago, Energycore said:

Had to postpone the session, sorry :(

NOW DAMNIT NOW

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Re-watched Mulan with my 5yo nephew, now I can't stop listening to "I'll make a man out of you".

Spoiler

Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?
You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Mister, I'll make a man out of you

I think some covers are good too.

Spoiler

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

The first two although good for the story were not as amazing. CD Project red used those to really get into the zone with the first two. Now, the 3rd ... it is probably the best Fantasy RPG to ever exist, the story, the visuals and sheer scope (100 hours +) is mind boggling. There are Graphics Mods that take it to the next level also. Its as if BioWare never sold out to EA x 100 and made a RPG to rule them all. Cant wait for the next RPG from CD Projekt Red, CyberPunk 2077.

If youre a fan of RPG on PC with a HUGE story, hours and hours of game-play and eye-candy then I highly recommend it. The Game of the year edition includes two big expansions adding around 60 hours of game-play.

Sounds good.  The length reminds me of Dragon Age: Origins. (the ultimate edition or whatever it's called)

Oh my Godoka so much content.  It must've taken me at least 2 weeks solid to finish the base game and that was with playing it pretty much the entire day between about 11am until around 2-4am each day.  

Then to play the Awakening expansion and the remaining story dlc took me around another 2 weeks of the same constant playing.

If you've never played DA:O or want to revisit the fun I highly recommend grabbing the Ultimate Edition from GOG next time it's on sale.  Or when it's not on sale I'm not your mother.  lol 

I think I'd heard the steam version has some stupid version of DRM on it and besides that I like to support GOG by buying anything I can from them even if I already had a few things on steam.  I love GOG showing the world that DRM free PC games can be a viable idea.  

I really feel that I own my GOG games vs steam where it's more like renting them long term.  

Do you know if Witcher 3 runs well on PS4?    

I know I'd miss out on graphics mods you mentioned but I feel like I'd prefer a controller.

7 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Sounds good.  The length reminds me of Dragon Age: Origins. (the ultimate edition or whatever it's called)

Oh my Godoka so much content.  It must've taken me at least 2 weeks solid to finish the base game and that was with playing it pretty much the entire day between about 11am until around 2-4am each day.  

Then to play the Awakening expansion and the remaining story dlc took me around another 2 weeks of the same constant playing.

If you've never played DA:O or want to revisit the fun I highly recommend grabbing the Ultimate Edition from GOG next time it's on sale.  Or when it's not on sale I'm not your mother.  lol 

I think I'd heard the steam version has some stupid version of DRM on it and besides that I like to support GOG by buying anything I can from them even if I already had a few things on steam.  I love GOG showing the world that DRM free PC games can be a viable idea.  

I really feel that I own my GOG games vs steam where it's more like renting them long term.  

Do you know if Witcher 3 runs well on PS4?    

I know I'd miss out on graphics mods you mentioned but I feel like I'd prefer a controller.

Yeah PS4 runs it well, but yes you will miss out on 4k texture mods and environmental upgrades.

Yeah I buy from GOG whenever I can, it was actually created by the people who made the Witcher series, CD Projekt. They are against DRM and trust the fact if you make a great game it will sell and people will support the studio. Witcher 3 proved it right, they made millions. 

7 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

If you've never played DA:O

Yes I have :) Im a big open world game person, I like to loose myself in games and open world is the best for that. I have Highly modded WatchDogs 1 and GTA V (with 40 visual upgrades) that I visit back regularly just to walk around, do some missions and enjoy the visuals.

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

And (the mods) we're on page 1069 now.

gimme the powers to see that!! plz?! :) 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

And (the mods) we're on page 1069 now.

I think the server clutched her pearls  gasped too

3333.PNG

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

IMG_2147.thumb.PNG.d773219d7753112a1d2964ca2309897e.PNG

yay!! :D

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 minute ago, ChristianTheFolf said:

I am gay and I really haven't come out yet to anybody besides some of my furry friends on Discord.

Well hello, nice to see other furries here ( @Daring)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, ChristianTheFolf said:

I am gay and I really haven't come out yet to anybody besides some of my furry friends on Discord.

*waves paw* c:

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Well hello, nice to see other furries here ( @Daring)

what blasphemy is this

nope

no furries here

6 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

IMG_2147.thumb.PNG.d773219d7753112a1d2964ca2309897e.PNG

Come on, let me see what you're hiding underneath. ?

6 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

I think the server clutched her pearls  gasped too

3333.PNG

I think someone is still trying to DDOS ltt. I'm thinking the person trying to DDOS it is someone whom Luke/forum mods have swung the trusty ban hammer. The person doing DDOS is probably still pissed and would want to retaliate in return. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Come on, let me see what you're hiding underneath. ?

I think someone is still trying to DDOS ltt. I'm thinking the person trying to DDOS it is someone whom Luke/forum mods have swung the trusty ban hammer. The person doing DDOS is probably still pissed and would want to retaliate in return. 

Heh, well good thing they are behind cloudflare's servers. Probably some Intel fanboy upset about Ryzen.