LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, mrzoltowski said:

Heh, well good thing they are behind cloudflare's servers. Probably some Intel fanboy upset about Ryzen. 

I'm dying xD

14 minutes ago, ChristianTheFolf said:

I need more friends on Discord :3, I need thousands

My discord is Comic_Sans_MS#3805 and my Telegram is @comicsansms, feel free to add me, but I am not on Discord much, but spend way to much time on discord, usually on @holesomefurrymemes or taking to @iamdarkyoshi

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

Heh, well good thing they are behind cloudflare's servers. Probably some Intel fanboy upset about Ryzen. 

Or the other way around. You should've seen the nasty comments on the 1800x video or whenever they'll benchmark an NVIDIA graphics card with an AMD graphics card, comments would range from calling Linus and Luke as Intel/AMD shills as if every negative criticism towards AMD is some sort of conspiracy. Luke said multiple times that he or Linus doesn't care if they got attacked for their views but they'll never tolerate someone attacking another member. 

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

I'm hiding nothing :P

Those 1069 pages. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Is it possible to have your LTT handle changed? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

32 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Is it possible to have your LTT handle changed? 

Only in special circumstances. In your case, no (unless it's a small typo). 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Well... I'm lying in bed atm. So yeah. 

show me your abs

RIP to out thread

low.png.8d28c4c3e763875359d671678e3eb954.png

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

RIP to out thread

low.png.8d28c4c3e763875359d671678e3eb954.png

yathis doesnt like this thread

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

55 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

yathis doesnt like this thread

lol probs xD

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

I decided I didn't want the T680 any more so I bought another Pete 579 spec'd out the same as my original 579, and painted my T680 and old Pete 579 black, upgraded a few trucks a little bit and yeah... Maybe it was just me but it seemed like the T680 kinda killed some FPS for some strange reason, there is more stuff in the cab than the 579. And strangely enough with the same engine and transmission it felt slower, loaded and unloaded. Maybe it's heavier, idk. But now two of my highest ranking employees in Lynx Logistics LLC. have trucks with sleepers and top engines and transmissions. Eventually my two newbie employees will get upgrades. One already has a better engine and transmission but the newest employee has the base engine and a transmission one step above stock. Both have day cab trucks though now with roof fairings. It's shame because I do think the T680 kinda looks nicer but idk it just felt slower than my 579 even though it has the same engine and transmission.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I decided I didn't want the T680 any more so I bought another Pete 579 spec'd out the same as my original 579, and painted my T680 and old Pete 579 black, upgraded a few trucks a little bit and yeah... Maybe it was just me but it seemed like the T680 kinda killed some FPS for some strange reason, there is more stuff in the cab than the 579. And strangely enough with the same engine and transmission it felt slower, loaded and unloaded. Maybe it's heavier, idk. But now two of my highest ranking employees in Lynx Logistics LLC. have trucks with sleepers and top engines and transmissions. Eventually my two newbie employees will get upgrades. One already has a better engine and transmission but the newest employee has the base engine and a transmission one step above stock. Both have day cab trucks though now with roof fairings. It's shame because I do think the T680 kinda looks nicer but idk it just felt slower than my 579 even though it has the same engine and transmission.

I should've put a photo to that post. My new 579 with 0 miles. Fun. My older Pete 579 had like 31,000 before I gave it to an employee, I think he's put on almost 2,000 miles since I gave it to him.

270880_20170402233547_1.thumb.png.ded9a59afe64fedc91ef6637e596fb9d.png

Hallo

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

18 minutes ago, BurgerBum said:

Hallo

Washington is better than Oregon. I've been to both, and honestly they're both comparable. I just like to say Washington is better. The drive from like Ontario, OR to Pendleton, OR was alright. Especially right as the sun was going down. It's a bit of a shame I was asleep as we entered Washington.

Spoiler

20170225_131436.thumb.jpg.39d6556bc325651396e389dc9b6c10ac.jpg

Coming in from Idaho.

Spoiler

20170225_175639.thumb.jpg.65c3288f9234f484e00aeb60ece7af59.jpg

Spoiler

20170225_175728.thumb.jpg.81991f16363db80d676873c8f9229cf9.jpg

also I know, random as hell.

25 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Washington is better than Oregon. I've been to both, and honestly they're both comparable. I just like to say Washington is better. The drive from like Ontario, OR to Pendleton, OR was alright. Especially right as the sun was going down. It's a bit of a shame I was asleep as we entered Washington.

Hide contents

20170225_131436.thumb.jpg.39d6556bc325651396e389dc9b6c10ac.jpg

Coming in from Idaho.

Hide contents

20170225_175639.thumb.jpg.65c3288f9234f484e00aeb60ece7af59.jpg

Hide contents

20170225_175728.thumb.jpg.81991f16363db80d676873c8f9229cf9.jpg

also I know, random as hell.

not too terribly random.
I like OR and WA equally, just more used to OR since i've been here longer.
I love the beaches here. Hardly anyone there, always cloudy, quiet. Not like cali or florida beaches where there's more people than sand.

also weed. weed is good.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

1 minute ago, BurgerBum said:

not too terribly random.
I like OR and WA equally, just more used to OR since i've been here longer.
I love the beaches here. Hardly anyone there, always cloudy, quiet. Not like cali or florida beaches where there's more people than sand.

also weed. weed is good.

I was only in eastern/north central OR and eastern/south central(ish) Washington. Spokane seemed like a nice little city, wanna go back there maybe sometime springtime or summertime in the near future and see what the city has to offer.

Just now, wcreek said:

I was only in eastern/north central OR and eastern/south central(ish) Washington. Spokane seemed like a nice little city, wanna go back there maybe sometime springtime or summertime in the near future and see what the city has to offer.

Portland is good if you're okay with hipster cafes and homeless people named ''Spring flower rain blossom''.
Manzanita and Cannon are good beach cities.

-Jim Hensen