LGBT community

carguy86

Do you sexually identify as a personal computer?

I sexually identify as a personal computer, and you will check your privilege

CIS SCUM

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

that moment when you go clothes shopping with your mom and you find a nice (femi) outfit and she nopes so hard the whole store could clearly hear about my sexuality and the fact that boys dont wear that sort of clothing..

These are in fact the clothes i picked out. (also some universe/space/galaxy themed thigths)

The last time I went shopping with my mom (some 6-7 years ago), she noped the biggest nopes so loud that the whole store heard when I bought these:

V7wNeMh.jpg

Well, now Im all like, screw u mom, you have no style:

iHWtSMU.jpg

(I only just got those old brown ones out and had to brush off all the dust, I know, you couldnt even believe they've ever been worn, but the soles are all weathered and burned out from heavy use).

Also the top right sand suede ones / covered in sand fabric dont even have any marks on them, but you can see from the insoles that they've been worn the crap out off.

Protector spray + clean off any marks when they happen, and like, shoes why wont u ever die?

Linus is my fetish.

*Looks at my nails* *all nails are chipping like crazy* My thoughts: "This is why I can't have nice things".

I like the color BTW :)

ty :D but ya, my nails chip sooo much :( it's such a pain

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

attachicon.gif11356225_661949600606946_1588552489_n.jpg

makeup. (ignore my hair, that was just done for fun)

Man buns can be masculine! (And yes, both my parents always used to nope the fuck out when I wanted to grow my hair long as a teen) ...

Back:

Rz08QsE.jpg

Front:

0Euwq0g.jpg

Linus is my fetish.

Do you use clear coat? 

I use Sally Hansen "Double Duty" on my nails, and that works pretty good for me(although it depends on your nails really). 

Also I F*ing hate Essie, cant get it to stay on for more than 24 hours lol.

you mentioned your dyed hair before; what color did you dye it?

you mentioned your dyed hair before; what color did you dye it?

It's currently red, but it's been like 4 other shades of red and one time dark purple in the past

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Do you use clear coat? 

I use Sally Hansen "Double Duty" on my nails, and that works pretty good for me(although it depends on your nails really). 

Also I F*ing hate Essie, cant get it to stay on for more than 24 hours lol.

I think so, I use OPI base and top coat, and for the polish I always luv china glaze <3 (in my experience you can just glob it on there and it will look decent, but when I use any other polish it looks bad because I'm not coordinated)

and tell me about it, not a fan of essie

*Looks at my nails* *all nails are chipping like crazy* My thoughts: "This is why I can't have nice things".

I like the color BTW :)

I am  a straight dude (Well ... White Stripesexual), but I wish my hands were nicer.... My nails are nonresistant and  I have broken most of my finger so they are  oddly shapen, I could have them fixed it would require breaking and resetting them... 

xcMPCux.jpgs

I am  a straight dude (Well ... White Stripesexual), but I wish my hands were nicer.... My nails are nonresistant and  I have broken most of my finger so they are  oddly shapen, I could have them fixed it would require breaking and resetting them. .. 

xcMPCux.jpgs

At this rate, people with Finger fetishes are going to be able to go crazy.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

If anyone likes my broken, misshapen fingers... I feel sorry for them. 

I did this a while ago when trolling Imgur with my fingers ...

oXb8zeB.jpg

Enjoy.

Also I have perfect flawless fingernails ...

CWqCxH0.png

Also this crazyness:

9V0KE1T.jpg

Sorry for the nightmares.

Linus is my fetish.

I am  a straight dude (Well ... White Stripesexual), but I wish my hands were nicer.... My nails are nonresistant and  I have broken most of my finger so they are  oddly shapen, I could have them fixed it would require breaking and resetting them... 

s

Wait did you get the Logitech working again :D

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It's currently red, but it's been like 4 other shades of red and one time dark purple in the past

You have any pics of it?

Also, I have a thing for dyed hair. At some point in the future, I want to dye my hair a sort of blue-is silver color (something similar to this color but more silver and less blue)

tumblr_n1w1z5Lubu1t6lixeo1_500.jpg

Speaking of loving dyed hair, I think we need to take a minute to appreciate how amazing this hair is. Too bad it would probably fade quickly tho.

mYvSy2v.jpg

You have any pics of it?

Also, I have a thing for dyed hair. At some point in the future, I want to dye my hair a sort of blue-is silver color (something similar to this color but more silver and less blue)

I'll check, but ikr! I loveee blue/gray hair

<----

I need even longer hair still for a bigger bun.

Linus is my fetish.

Speaking of loving dyed hair, I think we need to take a minute to appreciate how amazing this hair is. Too bad it would probably fade quickly tho.

Eh, died hair aint my thing. Natural strawberry blonde is nice. Brunettes are also good but this kinda hair just works.

light-strawberry-blonde-hair.jpg?w=500

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Speaking of hair. I like fire red. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I did this a while ago when trolling Imgur with my fingers ...

Enjoy.

Also I have perfect flawless fingernails ...

Also this crazyness:

Sorry for the nightmares.

That's some voodoo magic double-jointed fingers ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

So, @pspfreak and I have been together for 6 months now...

*corner party*

wow dude, Congratulations guys!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I can no longer decide who is hotter - Linis or Slick?

Linus is my fetish.