GoOn.gif

Hairless

Blonde

Boyish looking
mrsdoyle.gif

and reasonably attractive I'd like to think :3'

Too bad I'm only 17 and not 18.
giphy.gif

But yea, Twinks are the absolute best thing in the world.

And pfft. I'm smart af.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My thought process here

Bahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry to let you down babe :P

(I'm also 5 months into a relationship with my amazing boyfriend xD)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Well in the UK, 16+ is legal.

15+ here. But if an 18 year old sleeps with a 16 year old it is still illegal in most cases

My rule is +/-1 year from my own age

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That just reminded me of this:

I don't know what to think about that ... 

Maybe Double standards ? 

Also , the female looks more dangerous than the male ... At first sight atleast ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Not true. You can only be smart if you're non blonde, and have body + facial hair. Just because I need a reason to hate you hairless blondies. 

I thought the stereotype "blondes = stupid, no matter what" only applied to women. But I am an idiot, I admit that, it's just not because I am blonde man...

And why so much hate towards people with no bodily hair (includes beard)? I won't judge people with bodily hair and/or beards, but prefer to be without...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I thought the stereotype "blondes = stupid, no matter what" only applied to women. But I am an idiot, I admit that, it's just not because I am blonde man...

And why so much hate towards people with no bodily hair (includes beard)? I won't judge people with bodily hair and/or beards, but prefer to be without...

THIS.

Personally, I hate body hair (and remove as much as I can tbh) and prefer more "effeminate" guys. I find beards pretty unattractive. 

I don't judge bears etc (other than not being attracted to them), but don't diss people with a different preference ^.^

I'm a (reasonably) Smart blonde twink. I'm happy as I am.

THIS.

Personally, I hate body hair (and remove as much as I can tbh) and prefer more "effeminate" guys. I find beards pretty unattractive. 

I don't judge bears etc (other than not being attracted to them), but don't diss people with a different preference ^.^

I'm straight as a nail in an unopened box of nails, but I'm no "manly man". Kinda prefer the "pretty boy" (bishōnen) look myself, and I used to hate my blonde hair until maybe about a year ago, I started to like it. I kinda don't like the fact that only around 2% of men in their 20's and beyond have natural blonde hair, but... Meh.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't know what to think about that ... 

Maybe Double standards ? 

Also , the female looks more dangerous than the male ... At first sight atleast ... 

Also the guys at least 1000x hotter.

Linus is my fetish.

Also the guys at least 1000x hotter.

While I am completely straight, I agree on the fact that he looks less intimidating.

Also: Yeah... Double standards... Ooh boy... We'll probably never gonna get rid of them...

Liar, you must be at least bi - curious to be posting in this thread.

Linus is my fetish.

THIS.

I don't really have much of a preference when it comes to body hair or if the dude is effeminate or not. However, I'm not nearly as attracted to guys as I am girls tho, so I guess my preference hasn't really been developed.

I don't know where that stereotype comes from ... Blonde hair a special trait that makes them standout ? The same goes with Red Hair , but why stereotype people who are different ? 

Why do we have to tag everyone with humiliating names ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I don't know where that stereotype comes from ... Blonde hair a special trait that makes them standout ? The same goes with Red Hair , but why stereotype people who are different ?

Why do we have to tag everyone with humiliating names ?

Hoomans. Like. To. Categorize. Everything.

Welcome to human nature.

Hoomans. Like. To. Categorize. Everything.

Welcome to human nature.

I thought human nature was suspose to be caring to eachother ? 

I thought human nature was suspose to be caring to eachother ?

In peoples dreams. In reality hell no.

Linus is my fetish.

In peoples dreams. In reality hell no.

Let's put everyone in the Matrix and create a true Utopia ... 

Well if you want you can care for me.

By, like, buying me a house. Go go.

Linus is my fetish.

So now Im on a mission to utterly destroy all of my side hair after having grown out the front and back epic long. But my trimmer died about 2/3 of the way through:

NibDLQc.jpg

I swear Im not trying to be hipster QQ

Linus is my fetish.

So now Im on a mission to utterly destroy all of my side hair after having grown out the front and back epic long. But my trimmer died about 2/3 of the way through:

I swear Im not trying to be hipster QQ

You would look really good with hair like this

2.jpg

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You would look really good with hair like this

--snip--

Oh god its the 90s all over again..