LGBT community

carguy86

Did he say why?

He said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship (It was my first and his second one ever and things were getting quite serious). 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

He said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship (It was my first and his second one ever and things were getting quite serious). 

Are you guys at least still good friends? When my ex girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago, we made sure to still be friends and we spent yesterday in NYC together. Imho, if you cant be in a relationship with the person you love, a strong friendship is the next best thing.

Are you guys at least still good friends? When my ex girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago, we made sure to still be friends and we spent yesterday in NYC together. Imho, if you cant be in a relationship with the person you love, a strong friendship is the next best thing.

I would agree with you there. It appears that as of society's made-up standards, [sarcasm] "you must hate your ex more than anyone else in the world" [/sarcasm].I don't understand that kind of logic unfortunately many people have. I don't see a point in creating unnecessary drama. If something happened like a serious conflict between partners or other party finds out that other one has been cheating on the other, wouldn't it be better to either resolve it, or if break-up is inevitable, not making a big scene out of it?

But then again, I have never been in a relationship (and haven't had friends in years), so maybe my logic is flawed and opinions are biased. To quote myself from some other thread about this subject:

"That human emotion (love) is a really illogical thing, and in terms of how it effects human mind, it's close to what insanity does, to a point where the two are hard to distinguish from each other.

So the only logical conclusion to the question "What is love", it's insanity.  :lol:"

It is more-or-less a joke, but also just my personal opinion.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So the only logical conclusion to the question "What is love", it's insanity.  :lol:"

It is more-or-less a joke, but also just my personal opinion.

that moment when you go clothes shopping with your mom and you find a nice (femi) outfit and she nopes so hard the whole store could clearly hear about my sexuality and the fact that boys dont wear that sort of clothing..

post-188189-0-79155200-1439158687.jpg

These are in fact the clothes i picked out. (also some universe/space/galaxy themed thigths)

post-188189-0-79155200-1439158687.jpg

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

that moment when you go clothes shopping with your mom and you find a nice (femi) outfit and she nopes so hard the whole store could clearly hear about my sexuality and the fact that boys dont wear that sort of clothing..

These are in fact the clothes i picked out. (also some universe/space/galaxy themed thigths)

tbh I'm not too much of a femi guy, I dress a lot like a regular person.

Me: 

5z0MglG.jpg

TBH, I'm a lot more self-confident now that I've sort of redone my self-image and because I have @pspfreak.

Why not shop online? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Why not shop online

that would be the best thing if only my bank-card wasnt constantly monitored by my mother. (she has to get a copy of every reciept for anything i buy with my card)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

attachicon.gif11263711_373081056226238_1444650285_n.jpg

What shop? I'm trying to get a more femi look, but idk where to go :c

also growing my hair out so I can make a really cute bun ^.^

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Spend time with friends, take whatever distance you need, allow yourself to feel the lost and wait till you feel better, you're 18, there will be many other guys, even it doesn't feel like it right now. There are no absolutes for break ups, just don't force yourself to act a certain way, if you wanna stop talking to him, do that, if you still want him as a friend and you think you can handle that (NOT easy) so be it. Just, enjoy life dude, it's just getting started ;)

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

What shop? I'm trying to get a more femi look, but idk where to go :c

also growing my hair out so I can make a really cute bun ^.^

h&m and primark.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Spend time with friends, take whatever distance you need, allow yourself to feel the lost and wait till you feel better, you're 18, there will be many other guys, even it doesn't feel like it right now. There are no absolutes for break ups, just don't force yourself to act a certain way, if you wanna stop talking to him, do that, if you still want him as a friend and you think you can handle that (NOT easy) so be it. Just, enjoy life dude, it's just getting started ;)

Maybe it's good to treat yourself maybe a little too? i found that a little theraputic after me and My GF's first relationship failed.

She was a good 970 AM3+ Board and i was a 9590 with a stock cooler....i was way too paranoid :').

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

h&m and primark.

anything else you do? (dyed hair, etc)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Maybe it's good to treat yourself maybe a little too? i found that a little theraputic after me and My GF's first relationship failed.

She was a good 970 AM3+ Board and i was a 9590 with a stock cooler....i was way too paranoid :').

u wot?

u wot?

Basically, back then i was extremely paranoid, Wasn't that stable xD, too hot to handle.

anyways less about me..

I just hope the person who split with his bf will feel better soon :<

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

anything else you do? (dyed hair, etc)

post-188189-0-37703200-1439239657.jpg

makeup. (ignore my hair, that was just done for fun)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

h&m and primark.

your mother is waay to homophobic

romania is a  very harsh country for lgbt but with those clothes no one would say anything about you. and those clothes look very nice  :lol:

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

your mother is waay to homophobic

romania is a  very harsh country for lgbt but with those clothes no one would say anything about you. and those clothes look very nice  :lol:

she CANT be homophobic, she spends loads of time with my gay uncle.....

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Nice! My nails are painted and my hair is dyed red :D

picture?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

picture?

here are my nails 

890c42b8effd5ac59b99f7eefc099a64.png

they look much longer and nicer now; I would send an updated pic but I just chipped one of them :(

Basically, back then i was extremely paranoid, Wasn't that stable xD, too hot to handle.

anyways less about me..

Do you sexually identify as a personal computer?

I sexually identify myself as a motherboard with a broken memory controller.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono