LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

I stole one of my 4GB sticks from this thing for my asus, I need to buy another kit for free.99 at work

Well, at least it's cinematic.

Kappa

39 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

lol would i be a regular? i mean all i say is hi and then disappear

homer simpson the simpsons memes bush disappear

Are you a regular? You can trust my teddy bear to keep secrets. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Are you a regular? You can trust my teddy bear to keep secrets. 

i think yes. tho not really active now

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

My notifications are very @Daring.

Is that good?

yes.

lol we blew up

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

The more I think about it the more anxious I get to ask my friend about how he'd feel about a relationship with me. 

I dunno how to describe it. He's a lot like me: awkward but friendly. 

Maybe don't jump straight to that.... Tell him you like him and go from there.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

47 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

lol we blew up

Nothing to worry about, we just derailed again. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

37 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Nothing to worry about, we just derailed again. 

lol i mean is all we do right.bit  think that is good. no more depersation

Build

Spoiler

6 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Hi

Hello :D

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

oooh hey an fellow desi person on the lgbt thread with a wall of text double posted wa gonna tldr but then saw ur name. Well, me being bi i just get attracted toward hot boys. I just do. Just talk it how u want to. My transgender feeling are me of not matching any gender role so that would be something. but yeah here there are people how are VERY depressed for being in the wrong body so u argument might be wrong tho. And if u take just hormones u look like this

Spoiler

Passing? i dont think so. So yeah reassignment has to be that procedure to look like this;

Spoiler

CHASE :x

And hi from pakistan my indian fellow :)

@Kumaresh

Build

Spoiler

Just now, Kumaresh said:

Sorry for the double post xP Dunno how that happened. Hello from India my Pakistan fellow. I'm sorry to say that I don't really share your feelings. I'm 100% confirmed straight.Can't open the hidden content for some reason.

lol it is just a pic of a person how took only hormones or the hijra(hate that word) u see and the other one is of a properly transitioned person. youtube upperchase

Build

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

The more I think about it the more anxious I get to ask my friend about how he'd feel about a relationship with me. 

Same?

At least you know you and your friend could be something which is pretty fortunate for you. Unfortunately I don't know and am quickly losing hope that the friend I like could possibly be gay or bi or even curious. Which idk, it'd kinda suck if what I found out was it nothing more to it.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, Kumaresh said:

-snip-

I've got a few corrections to your essay there:

So you've read a bit about hormones, but what you need to understand is that gender is more complicated than simply being down to hormones. There could be genetic factors, factors about the womb condition, plus a few others. Also, you can't just take hormones that are counter to what your body is producing - that's just going to result in more mental health issues. The suicide rate is simply much higher for transgenders in general, pre-op or post-op. This is simply because there is an immense social stigma, and total dysphoria about the body they're in.

I don't really get what you're saying about gays and lesbians staying they're birth gender, but thanks for that, I'll follow your advice ;). My point is, gays and lesbians aren't transgender - it's an entirely different thing. homosexuality pertains to sexuality, transgender pertains to gender. They're statistically linked, but completely separate.

I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head about societal attitudes, but it also runs deeper - the discrimination has built up over thousands of years.

This point is just me being finickity. The children in homosexual relationships are still biological children, they're not machines ;).  However, a friend of mine is working on some interesting research that has generated quite a bit of buzz. The group he's in has discovered that it's possible to create a viable zygote using DNA from two sperm cells. This means that in the future it is entirely possible that we may see children with two biological fathers.

4 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Speak to him first, you said he's already in a relationship, didn't you? So maybe just test the waters rather than immediately ask him out.

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

Sorry about some of the misunderstandings. I mean that the children are not 100% related to the parent, so the concerns of many traditional parents who want their specific bloodlines to be passed on comes into play here. I do understand that sexuality and gender are unrelated. Sorry if I gave you the impression otherwise. But indeed, what you said about hormones not being the only factor is quite true. It is one the very important factors, but just pumping hormones blindly won't do much good as you have correctly pointed out. The suicide rate among transgender people is high in general, but becomes even higher after surgery, climbing to 20 times that of the non-transgender population. Quite shocking. But I'm a bit curious about the real number of such people, seeing such a boom in the number of such cases. Is it that more people are willing coming out due to societal changes, some kind of biological influence by the changes in general habits or are some people simply plain confused or clinging on to this for a fad, kinda like Munchhausen syndrome, just seeking attention. The reason I spoke about gays and lesbians maintaining their genders is to not act hastily. Some people with gender dysphoria might mistake the sexual attraction towards the same sex as homosexuality instead. And it seems women have some kind of predisposition to Lesibanism. So convoluted and confusing for me to follow xD I get confused a lot.

Don't worry about apologising for anything :) 

I hadn't heard about the suicide rate climbing after surgery, and I'm trying to think of a way to rationalise it. From my experience of speaking to transgender friends, often they keep the reassignment from a lot of people secret until they are undergoing the reassignment (In reassignment, I'm including all the parts that are necessary to begin the actual medical methods).So there could be friction and schisms that appear between family and friends that could make them suicidal. But from what I've seen, transgenders are much happier after transitioning.

I think you could be on to something about confusion, but I don't think it's a significant number, it's definitely more down to societal changes. It's such a drastic action to take, that I really don't think a significant number of people would do it just for attention.

1 hour ago, Kumaresh said:

This is extremely hard for anyone to understand. MW being bisexual and transgender it took me a good 3 years to fully understand what the hell was going on. this anit something easy to understand. So if u want to understand just keep at it and u will soon. we will help

Build

Spoiler

@Daring @iamdarkyoshi 

72185201.jpg

(Couldnt @ more people? Anyways, deeznonos, tibbles, dan castellaneta, zodiark1593, roor, divided_throwaway, ryan_vickers and possibly coaxialgamer the attackgelicoptersexualthing. Yall visit this thread pretty often so i would count you as the regulars (plz dont judge if i forgot someone))

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

I've been pleasantly surprised that we can discuss such a sensitive topic like this easily and calmly. To be honest, I had originally gotten a negative impression on this topic due to the words and actions of certain pierced and dyed, disgusting and profane loudmouths. P.S. Tumblr xD such a scary place. Filled with many mentally questionable people.

Well, there's two sides of that sensitivity. The main side is that the LGBT community is one that has been discriminated against for thousands of years. Even in western countries, we still see daily abuse and violence. Just before I left England in August, I was out in a small village for a walk, and we were assaulted. People are sensitive because we are attacked. That's why people make such a big deal about coming out, and sometimes they can be oversensitive about people attacking them. So whilst you may think they're mentally questionable, you have also just called them disgusting because they have piercings and tattoos - so the understanding goes both ways.

6 hours ago, Daring said:

The...

fuck I'm terrible at names.

'LTTTB'

Dammit one letter off from being a tank. One too many T's c:

HYPE going to see Mrs Peregrine's home for peculiar children with a friend today :D

@Strando123 I'd call myself semi-regular c: here and irl 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

9 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

@Daring @iamdarkyoshi 

72185201.jpg

(Couldnt @ more people? Anyways, deeznonos, tibbles, dan castellaneta, zodiark1593, roor, divided_throwaway, ryan_vickers and possibly coaxialgamer the attackgelicoptersexualthing. Yall visit this thread pretty often so i would count you as the regulars (plz dont judge if i forgot someone))

HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?!?! :P

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

9 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I've been pleasantly surprised that we can discuss such a sensitive topic like this easily and calmly. To be honest, I had originally gotten a negative impression on this topic due to the words and actions of certain pierced and dyed, disgusting and profane loudmouths. P.S. Tumblr xD such a scary place. Filled with many mentally questionable people.

tumblr=cancer off the internet

Build

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

'LTTTB'

Dammit one letter off from being a tank. One too many T's c:

HYPE going to see Mrs Peregrine's home for peculiar children with a friend today :D

OOH MY GOD U LIKE THAT BOOK TOOO. I love it. BUt i dont htink anyone likes that book here

Build

Spoiler