LGBT community

carguy86
34 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I fucking hate pep rallies. I gotta participate in many of them anyways because band.

I was in Orchestra, never had to play for pep fests fortunately, I mean orchestra would play but not my orchestra level.

I just sit in the cafeteria with peoples I know and wait for it to be over.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

source for what

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

18 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

For that shirt. I need one.

dont get it but okhi

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

2 hours ago, DeezNoNos said:

dont get it but okhi

Its a pie graph but in written form.

4 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Can someone find a source for this shirt

Side note, I want to go full geek like mike.

Probably redbubble.
Easy to whip one up in PS. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

2 minutes ago, Serin said:

Its a pie graph but in written form.

Probably redbubble.
Easy to whip one up in PS. 

havnt seen u in awhile

hi

Build

Spoiler

9 hours ago, wcreek said:

Are there Costcos in the UK?

Continental seems like a decent tire brand, idk my Mom's car normally has Hankook on them but there's a similar brand to Hankook that our local tire retailer uses that seems to be pretty decent, that local retailer also has a pretty decent warranty/coverage on the tires as well.

There're plenty of Costcos in the UK :P There's one in Leeds. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

40 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

havnt seen u in awhile

hi

Yo!
Been busy, filling my brain full of new things. Its a process. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Just now, Serin said:

Yo!

ooh ok

Build

Spoiler

51 minutes ago, Serin said:

Yo!

brains need new things ... sadly im stuck with old things :/ 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Get shrekt mom! 

She changed her lock again because someone attempted to break in (drilled the lock) but failed, i asked for a key, she told me i wont get a key because of how rarely i wisit (im there monday to sunday morning every other week) and then she left for the shops, i called dad, he brought a trailer and we emptied my room, i locked the door from inside the House and climbed out my bedroom window (closed it so it locked and has to be unlocked from inside the House) and then we drove away and parked a few streets away so she wouldnt see the car. And now she called and asked where i was, i responded with "at dad's house" she got worried because i didnt have a key and couldnt lock the door, she then discovered that the door was locked, asked me how i did it, i tell her that i locked it from inside the House, she goes "nice prank" *pause* *scream* "IM SO SORRY, OMG I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT. PLEASE COME BACK!!!" And then we drove back there with my stuff (parked the trailer in the garage with the stuff on it)  and dad left, me, mom, step-dad and my step-sister are going to a cabin. Mom still thinks i was actually moving and she is still apologising. (Depending on her reaction i was prepared to just move to dad's without much hassle but it wasnt my main plan)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

52 minutes ago, Serin said:

Yo!

Long time No see! (There are so many of yall that i forget Who are new and Who are regulars....)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

2 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Long time No see! (There are so many of yall that i forget Who are new and Who are regulars....)

lol

do it like @techswede did on the car thread :D 

then again ... it might not work for this kind of thread

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

14 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

lol

do it like @techswede did on the car thread :D 

then again ... it might not work for this kind of thread

No and also, some of the things yall would list on that front page would lead to mods kicking this thread..... xD

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

7 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

No and also, some of the things yall would list on that front page would lead to mods kicking this thread..... xD

but hey ... at least i gave an option :P 

4 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

but hey ... at least i gave an option :P 

Lol, yea but it wont "fit" this thread because we are a bag of strange unicorn farts and fary dust. Describing each of us regulars on the Front plage would be tricky.

I say us regulars Even though it msy go weeks between my visits..... Im a slightly bad "mod" because im suposed to monitor this thread for inapropriate stuff and report the inapropriate content to an actual mod wich i obviously cant do when im not here....

Tl;Dr: OP rarely visits this place and therefore dosent do a good job at keeping it safe for work.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Lol, yea but it wont "fit" this thread because we are a bag of strange unicorn farts and fary dust. Describing each of us regulars on the Front plage would be tricky.

I say us regulars Even though it msy go weeks between my visits..... Im a slightly bad "mod" because im suposed to monitor this thread for inapropriate stuff and report the inapropriate content to an actual mod wich i obviously cant do when im not here....

Tl;Dr: OP rarely visits this place and therefore dosent do a good job at keeping it safe for work.

then again its mostly like 2-3 people who tend to derail it to NFSW

13 hours ago, Volbet said:

That I can understand. Having half the bar just standing in a perplexed stat is not good for mood. 

Usually I have just visited the gay bars in Copenhagen with friends and/or after the yearly Pride Parade. 

Especially a place like Centralhjørnet is worth visiting. It's suppsidly the oldest gay bar in the world and their seasonal decorations are always ace. 

I checked out Centralhjørnet for the first time last weekend! It was nice, but I couldn't tell the feel they were going for, also I'm still getting used to the smoking indoors in smaller bars. I also went to Oscar, that was pretty good :) 

8 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I checked out Centralhjørnet for the first time last weekend! It was nice, but I couldn't tell the feel they were going for, also I'm still getting used to the smoking indoors in smaller bars. I also went to Oscar, that was pretty good :) 

I wish i was old enough to go to bars, mostly gay bars because the few of them that are around here seem really nice. (I have been in a couple of the gay bars but only during the day when they are just open as restaurants and only serve food/non-alcoholic beverages)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

55 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Lol that's why I'm here ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

15 hours ago, RooR said:

Anyone in here have any tattoos? 

I have one. It's a circuit design on my right arm. The plan was for it to to expand to my entire body, but I haven't had the cash to follow though on that quite yet.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White / Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

10 hours ago, Maxxie said:

Yeah, the smoking can be annoying. But I'm usually drunk enough to not care.

You need to visit Centralhjørnet close to christmas or during easter. Those are the times when their decorations are the most over the top and festive.

I can't say I've been to Oscar, but I've heard good things about the place.

When I go gay bars I usually go to either Jailhouse (which is also a pretty good restaurant), Masken or Kiss Kiss. Mostly because I study right across the street from them, and one of them always has a good theme night.

Granted, all of them cater to different parts of the LGBT community, but all them are great places.

They're also cheaper than conventional bars, so that's a plus.

9 hours ago, Eline said:

I have one. It's a circuit design on my right arm. The plan was for it to to expand to my entire body, but I haven't had the cash to follow though on that quite yet.

That's actually a really cool idea.

But I could see the linework being a problem in the long run, unless artist quality ink and know what they're doing.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

10 minutes ago, Volbet said:

They're also cheaper than conventional bars, so that's a plus.

Really?! They are easily twice as expensive in the Philadelphia area near where I live!

22 minutes ago, RooR said:

Really?! They are easily twice as expensive in the Philadelphia area near where I live!

Depends on the bar and the night you're visiting.

But you can usually find a bar that does half off certain items.

I guess the market is different in Copenhagen than in the US. LGBT individuals aren't widely discriminated against, so the gay bars are pretty much competing with conventional bars.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes