LGBT community

carguy86
12 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Then don't be. Though you're probably not going to be able to avoid office work if you want to be well-paid for what you do (and it's really not that bad). My boyfriend is a climate scientist and still has to do office work, every job I've worked I've had to do office work. Just do something you love.

If the mainstream guys are dicks, sod them. If the non mainstream guys are dicks, sod them. Being around boring men doesn't mean being a man is boring - that's a *really* bad way to look at gender. You're probably a bit young to appreciate this example, but when you're a bit older and you start going to gay bars, there will be straight people there who will be there because non-gay bars are "boring". It trivialises what people are going through, or have gone through to get to that point.

If you think the guys in your school are passé, then meet better guys. If you look at it statistically, 10% of people in every scene are probably going to be cool. You just need to cut through the shit to meet that 10%.

I kinda hate Christians because the people I came across in my school who have been raised in a religious background were boring for both the guys and girls who came out as being pious, or really annoying and vapid otherwise.

I just want a job that can help me move to another country ASAP. Shouldn't be too much to ask, unless if I'm literally working minimum wage.

I want emo back.

Linus' earrings suit him

Please check out this thread: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/659360-saints-row-2s-features/

Rizen and Vehga 2017

On 10/2/2016 at 0:58 PM, Daring said:

Game Theory:

Cave Story came out first xD 

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

17 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

You're probably a bit young to appreciate this example, but when you're a bit older and you start going to gay bars, there will be straight people there who will be there because non-gay bars are "boring". It trivialises what people are going through, or have gone through to get to that point.

So I'm not allowed into gay bars? Damn, I have had so much fun in those places. Where else could I find a Donna Summers sing-a-long night? 

And what about the gay bars that activly invite in straight people?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

So I'm not allowed into gay bars? Damn, I have had so much fun in those places. Where else could I find a Donna Summers sing-a-long night? 

And what about the gay bars that activly invite in straight people?

That's not what I'm saying :P sorry if it came across like that. I mean more like hetero-tourism. I'm not saying straight people shouldn't be allowed, I'm talking about straight people who come to ogle as if it's a zoo, or some sort of freak show. It wrecks the vibe. There are, of course, plenty of straight people who just come along to be with friends.

22 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

That's not what I'm saying :P sorry if it came across like that. I mean more like hetero-tourism. I'm not saying straight people shouldn't be allowed, I'm talking about straight people who come to ogle as if it's a zoo, or some sort of freak show. It wrecks the vibe. There are, of course, plenty of straight people who just come along to be with friends.

That I can understand. Having half the bar just standing in a perplexed stat is not good for mood. 

Usually I have just visited the gay bars in Copenhagen with friends and/or after the yearly Pride Parade. 

Especially a place like Centralhjørnet is worth visiting. It's suppsidly the oldest gay bar in the world and their seasonal decorations are always ace. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

41 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Walfart tires any good?

Because mine got a nail today, and they are very nearly bald.

Go to the car comunity thing, we have a HUUUUUUGE ongoing discussion about tyres right now.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

1 hour ago, ServerGuy said:

I'm sure that's grounds for failing an MOT here...

Over in the States, if it has (broken) wheels, and passes emissions, it drives. 

Though even so, relatively few accidents are due to mechanical failure compared to the average standard of driving here. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

I'd trust Costco more... iirc they sell stuff like Michelin and Continental...

Are there Costcos in the UK?

Continental seems like a decent tire brand, idk my Mom's car normally has Hankook on them but there's a similar brand to Hankook that our local tire retailer uses that seems to be pretty decent, that local retailer also has a pretty decent warranty/coverage on the tires as well.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

Are there Costcos in the UK?

Continental seems like a decent tire brand, idk my Mom's car normally has Hankook on them but there's a similar brand to Hankook that our local tire retailer uses that seems to be pretty decent, that local retailer also has a pretty decent warranty/coverage on the tires as well.

Continental is known to be a great brand, as is Michelin. Some places, you will need to order in advance. 

My eyes see the past…

rwQe3.png

posted this on my friend's discord server

I also had a big feeling that he wasn't straight either mainly judging on his voice and how he acted. That's not to say that he's stereotypical but something seemed off.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

So im a homophobic bi/pansexual? #PIZZA4LYF_MAH_FOO_IS_$HAPE_LIKE_DORITOS'N_ILLUMINATI_MTNDW_420BLAZE69DANK_IS_LYFxXquickscopeXx

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

34 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

snippity snoop

posted this on my friend's discord server

I also had a big feeling that he wasn't straight either mainly judging on his voice and how he acted. That's not to say that he's stereotypical but something seemed off.

Unfortunately I can't determine with the guy I like, because you know stereotypes aren't everything especially in my case with me probably being the least stereotypical gay, gay person. As I'm not skinny (quite the opposite) and my voice isn't like really high pitched or feminine and I wouldn't give off the impression of being gay or at least to the stereotypical impression.

Idk I think in the nearer future him and I and a few of his other friends might go airsofting, something I've never done but something I wouldn't mind trying.

Anyways is that the same friend or a different one?

12 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Unfortunately I can't determine with the guy I like, because you know stereotypes aren't everything especially in my case with me probably being the least stereotypical gay, gay person. As I'm not skinny (quite the opposite) and my voice isn't like really high pitched or feminine and I wouldn't give off the impression of being gay or at least to the stereotypical impression.

Idk I think in the nearer future him and I and a few of his other friends might go airsofting, something I've never done but something I wouldn't mind trying.

Anyways is that the same friend or a different one?

I'm not really easy to tell what sexuality I am unless you really get to know me. On the outside I'm just your average fair skinned Irish Mexican, but once you know me you realize that's I'm a bisexual memer obsessed with a number.

Yes, it's still Matthew, by the way.

13 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

This is a relatively uneventful monday.

Is that good or bad?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Good, I guess.

I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Depends what kind of events there would have been I guess...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

25 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

This is a relatively uneventful monday.

Same, my school had a pep fest today for home coming. Frankly I could care less.

6 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Same, my school had a pep fest today for home coming. Frankly I could care less.

I fucking hate pep rallies. I gotta participate in many of them anyways because band.

23 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Good, I guess.

Ehh, my Monday has been filled with fail, both at work, and on the road.

My eyes see the past…