LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Daring said:

What's all this about the wage gap and SJWs?

...oh, right, this is the LGBT Community, the one thread that is never on topic.

Where's the fun in being on topic? This is the off topic section after all

but this is getting a little silly, I'll admit

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

Fine let's get back on topic: My (nick)name is Misanthrope and I like the ladies but I also like, and have been known to on ocassion worship, the cock.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Naw, I'm not saying we need to be on topic. This thread hasn't been on topic almost all year. I'm just saying this is a bit silly :P 

Just now, Daring said:

Naw, I'm not saying we need to be on topic. This thread hasn't been on topic almost all year. I'm just saying this is a bit silly :P 

I was just about to start soliciting: you're no fun.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Misanthrope said:

I was just about to start soliciting: you're no fun.

naw fam.

2 hours ago, Maxxie said:

I don't live in the US, so I don't have a full picture. However, they are discriminated in terms of marriage, adoption, assaults, abuse, etc. Same as a lot of western countries, although I imagine it is significantly worse in the US than it is in the UK or here in Denmark.

Well in 2015, Obergefell v Hodges made same sex marriage bans unconstitutional so most states now do have same sex marriage. Fortunately I live in Minnesota.

2 hours ago, Maxxie said:

Outside of the US, Trump represents a very real reminder of 1930s Germany. This isn't an example of Godwin's law, for anyone who would say so. There are extremely clear parallels, and it's pretty scary.

Idk I guess I could see some similarities, he's quite nationalistic and a bit of a fascist, however... 

Clinton is also a pretty awful candidate, and I get really annoyed by the rebranding that paints her as some sort of liberal hero, or cool candidate. It really winds me up that people seem to be supporting her on the basis of her gender.

Hillary is a bit of a fascist too. 

In terms of the race divide with poverty, it's an issue that has just compounded over the years. The civil rights act definitely wasn't the end of racism and discrimination in the US. The problem is that it's really difficult to have any sort of upward social mobility in the US, so black families who were poor tend to stay poor.

Yeah I agree it's something that got ignored and has hit a bit of a tipping point, thing is poor white families or poor asian or poor hispanic families are more or less likely to rise out of poverty. I think looking towards the communities of the ethnicity can paint a picture of what the issue might be. Like I said, I don't think the issue that non-Whites might have is the "evil white man" but rather issues within their own communities like crime and violent crime and what have you.

Of course racism and discrimination still exist but as far as I'm aware not at a governmental level. Societal, yeah.

1 hour ago, Maxxie said:

Non-existent gender pay gap? Really? Do you honestly believe it's non-existent? xD I can give you examples where I have been paid more than women for the same job. It's definitely a real thing, and yes - it's a problem. The rest of the stuff is silly, I agree, but let's not bury our heads in the sand ;).

Like someone else said it's an earnings gap not a wage gap. There's a difference.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

6 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Bi curious ? Is 6 inches good enuf for you xD

Nah, my drive bays only take 3.5 and 5.25... that is what we're talking about, right? 9_9

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Bi curious ? Is 6 inches good enuf for you xD

Not sure if after having had a m-m encounter in the past I can be considered just "curious" anymore but sure. And yeah 6" it's nice provided you're kind of twiggy looking and don't mind a stereotypical bear.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't check this for one day

>7 pages

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Nah, my drive bays only take 3.5 and 5.25... that is what we're talking about, right? 9_9

Yes, that is exactly what we're talking about :P 

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

LOL, even the mods came in xD The people here are really nice people, don't worry. Anybody gonna top this ? I'm waiting....

I hope you purposely left yourself open for that one 

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

LOL, even the mods came in xD The people here are really nice people, don't worry. Anybody gonna top this ? I'm waiting....

Nah, I'll bottom

/s

/s

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

@Ryan_Vickers is pretty active in this thread. He's pretty cool.

16 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I'd love to top fellow 6"er

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Nothing like a bit of off colour humor to cheer you up. I really cherish the freedom of speech. Feminists want to take away our jokes :'( Remember that Python conference "dongle" joke incident which got 2 dudes fired ?

Big dongles are no laughing matter, mine gets in the way of moving my chair sometimes. Not everyone can afford PCIE WiFi

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

10 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

This thread got very kinky

Just the way it should be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or, wait, maybe not... I'm not sure where to draw the line, just keep going xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Just the way it should be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or, wait, maybe not... I'm not sure where to draw the line, just keep going xD 

I'm not sure where to draw the line either, but I sure know how and what it should look like

17 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Guess who paid $5 to unbox a Soldier's Slope Scopers and a Jingle Belt.

Guess who has no idea if that's good or not :P 

7 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

rip

well for $5 that's not a good thing

oh, well for all I know it was worth $500 xD 

Better luck next time! :)