LGBT community

carguy86

@iamdarkyoshi (to lazy to go back up and quote exactly what I'm talking about)

I'm so glad I've just left when I get the anniversary update to whenever this PC is due to get it. I mean, I know I can force redwood 1/anniversary update if I wanted to. But 1511 has been fine for me thus far.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

kHPgenR.png

I don't know what I was expecting when I uploaded this.

link?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 hour ago, Nicholatian said:

I love my Linux composite manager!

composite.png

Look at that. :D

Grr, we're it not for gaming... 

I don’t even have many games that are Windows only though. My most played games are via emulation, most of which works in Linux, as does Blender. 

What's in the background anyway? 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Just now, Daring said:

Here you go.

Warning, it's complete garbage.

thx

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

Here you go.

Warning, it's complete garbage.

i mean u link put ur saying grandad in a loop. LOL it is funny

Build

Spoiler

You guys are honestly better off watching my other videos, they're still shit, but aren't nearly as shit.

Better yet, go watch someone else's videos c:

38 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Some wallpaper I found on ZeroChan. I really like the aesthetic of all the people in it, and I’ve had it as a desktop for almost a year on and off. Also, there is Conky, which is my system monitor showing everything from my hardware specs to my IP address. (Don’t worry though, I don’t live in Toronto.)

This wallpaper is from my favorite anime. I tend to use wallpaper from Cardcaptor Sakura on most of my PCs as well. 

QuickMemo+_2016-09-03-23-48-12.png

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

37 minutes ago, Daring said:

You guys are honestly better off watching my other videos, they're still shit, but aren't nearly as shit.

Better yet, go watch someone else's videos c:

Watch mine :D

They are usually just raw uploads from my phone of either weird thing I found at work, my cats being weird, or cranking stuff up on my wimpy little variac until they pop

5 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

This wallpaper is from my favorite anime. I tend to use wallpaper from Cardcaptor Sakura on most of my PCs as well. 

How about mine

Its a live wallpaper

Screenshot_20160903-235411.png

Dat screen resolution

And my wallpaper. image.pngimage.png

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Are we posting phone home screens? Here's mine.

fPo2Fof.jpg

I "Mei" have a problem.

Since we are posting phones:

Screenshot_20160904-093357.png

Screenshot_20160904-093344.png

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I guess I'll post my humble s2 from 2011. It does everything I need, but the battery is horrible and I cant seem to get a oem replacement :)

Its on airplane mode because I don't have a sim in it so having the cell radio on is pointless.

Screenshot_20160904-091544.png

Screenshot_20160904-091550.png

Screenshot_20160904-091606.png

Well, I'm currently flip-flopping between phones, so I can't post my background.

In other news, I think my SSD is starting to suffer from 24/7 operation... it's causing Windows to glitch and basically not log me on... I'm running chkdsk now to see if there's anything wrong with it (before the dashboard cut out, it said it had 94% life remaining...)

Just now, ServerGuy said:

Well, I'm currently flip-flopping between phones, so I can't post my background.

In other news, I think my SSD is starting to suffer from 24/7 operation... it's causing Windows to glitch and basically not log me on... I'm running chkdsk now to see if there's anything wrong with it (before the dashboard cut out, it said it had 94% life remaining...)

did you backup? And how old is it?  I would try a full wipe(not quick format) to make sure its not corruption on the filesystem.

Just now, ethanchow said:

did you backup? And how old is it?  I would try a full wipe(not quick format) to make sure its not corruption on the filesystem.

Last backup failed. It's about a year old now... can't exactly do a full wipe since it's the OS drive and the Internet is being weird and not downloading quickly enough :/ (running Windows Server)... I may see if SanDisk can help, but it's done this before (fairly recently) and it was fixed by plugging it into my laptop as the boot drive, logging on, then shutting down, but that only worked after doing it a few times.

2 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Last backup failed. It's about a year old now... can't exactly do a full wipe since it's the OS drive and the Internet is being weird and not downloading quickly enough :/ (running Windows Server)... I may see if SanDisk can help, but it's done this before (fairly recently) and it was fixed by plugging it into my laptop as the boot drive, logging on, then shutting down, but that only worked after doing it a few times.

whoa shit! backup didn't work? how important is the stuff there? Is it duplicated anywhere else? NCIX has a vid on dying hdds but not ssds, but I would assume some of the same techniques can be used.

idk if I'm allowed to post vids here but its linus speaking so :/

Just now, ethanchow said:

whoa shit! backup didn't work? how important is the stuff there? Is it duplicated anywhere else? 

Erm, it's not vital for the most part, since I have a Minecraft server on there (which is closed due to lack of activity) and my website, however I have a copy on my PC and emails with templates in, for instance, with my cookie policy on. I think I have some data on the main HDD in the system, my 2TB Red, but not all.

I also have some things like security certificates on there but they don't matter since they're broken anyway.

If chkdsk reports no errors and the system still doesn't recognise it, then I may have to speak to SanDisk/WD and see what they can do...

1 minute ago, ServerGuy said:

Erm, it's not vital for the most part, since I have a Minecraft server on there (which is closed due to lack of activity) and my website, however I have a copy on my PC and emails with templates in, for instance, with my cookie policy on. I think I have some data on the main HDD in the system, my 2TB Red, but not all.

I also have some things like security certificates on there but they don't matter since they're broken anyway.

If chkdsk reports no errors and the system still doesn't recognise it, then I may have to speak to SanDisk/WD and see what they can do...

Oh ok good to hear, you are saying the system does not see it at all, but your laptop does?