LGBT community

carguy86
9 hours ago, Daring said:

Having laws from the 1600s isn't normal, but in New England it is.

New England: yee boyyyyy

Well in Sweden it's still illegal to ride a moose, that law is from roughly the same era, I have actually no clue if it is an enforceable law or not though.

Edit: Denmark has similarly old laws in place, all other neighboring countries are to young for it though. 

21 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

Well in Sweden it's still illegal to ride a moose, that law is from roughly the same era, I have actually no clue if it is an enforceable law or not though.

Edit: Denmark has similarly old laws in place, all other neighboring countries are to young for it though. 

why cant i ride a moose

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

4 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

why cant i ride a moose

For you I'd say a lack of them, you don't live in Sweden so the law doesn't apply to you. But it's rumoured to be something like moose can be faster than horses, the kings men had horses, if someone escaped the kings men on an animal that has more regal significance than the horse the king would be in a bad spot.

Just now, Zorbeltuss said:

For you I'd say a lack of them, you don't live in Sweden so the law doesn't apply to you. But it's rumoured to be something like moose can be faster than horses, the kings men had horses, if someone escaped the kings men on an animal that has more regal significance than the horse the king would be in a bad spot.

LOL OK. LOL 

WHat the hell, that is dumb LOL

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

2 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

Im glad that kind of thing doesnt exist now.

'you cant have this porsche because its faster than the queens jaguar'

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

1 minute ago, iDeFecZx said:

Im glad that kind of thing doesnt exist now.

'you cant have this porsche because its faster than the queens jaguar'

not that u can afford a Porsche ooh wait u can

Spoiler

Image result for showering in money

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

not that u can afford a Porsche ooh wait u can

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for showering in money

I wish I could. I have something like £8 to my name lol

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

I wish I could. I have something like £8 to my name lol

lucky bastard i have none.  

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

lucky bastard i have none.  

Ill hopefully have a job again by the end of the year then in February I get my savings. Porsche dreams are still a way off. 

1 minute ago, iDeFecZx said:

Ill hopefully have a job again by the end of the year then in February I get my savings. Porsche dreams are still a way off. 

ooh i have to beg my folks for even Rs 500. like that is 3 or 4 pounds

Build

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

ooh i have to beg my folks for even Rs 500. like that is 3 or 4 pounds

My savings have been going on for almost 18 years now. There isnt a massive amount in there, but compared to what I have now its an incredible amount

3 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

My savings have been going on for almost 18 years now. There isnt a massive amount in there, but compared to what I have now its an incredible amount

Eh well atleast u can get a job. The job culture here is not really "in".

Build

Spoiler

I'm new to the forums (been watching LTT for years, but never was really a forum person) saw this topic and thought I'd introduce myself :) even though in the 454 pages, it seems it's gotten a bit off-topic.

I'm Maxxie, I'm gay, in the spirit of OP here is my coming out story:

Been flirting with a guy in my biology class for a while, I thought I was being super low key but I later found out it was obvious to everybody within a 10 mile radius. Anyways, things progressed and we got much closer, then we had to prepare a poster for a presentation in the class so he came round to work on it. Without being too explicit, my mum walked in and caught us in a highly compromising position. When she asked: "What are you doing?" The only response I could think of was: "Biology."

After that, I had exhausted any potential embarrassment over being different to my friends. It's amazing what one incredibly embarrassing situation can do, in terms of never feeling shame again. Don't know what else is usual for these e-introductions, so if you want to know more about me, just ask :)

1 minute ago, Maxxie said:

-snip-

Hi. Let me introduce to you to this thread.

If you look in the first 200 pages everyone was serious and talking about LGBT. I came in just when the whole thread would go into depression everyday. Like we were full on LGBT talk. Then this happened

Spoiler

Image result for derail

Just one small thing. 

Followed by this:

Spoiler

Image result for thread derailing

Now here is the present intro to this thread.

Spoiler

Hi and welcome to the LTT LGBT community CHIT CHAT ROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE U CAN BE AS GAY AS U WANT

And what part of LGBT am I:

Spoiler

Bisexual(maybe pan), Transgender(maybe genderfluid) :)

And you did fine in your introduction. 

Build

Spoiler

Fair enough, I guess :L I guess it's the same with all threads, as thread length increases the likelihood of collapsing in on itself approaches 1.

13 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

I'm new to the forums (been watching LTT for years, but never was really a forum person) saw this topic and thought I'd introduce myself :) even though in the 454 pages, it seems it's gotten a bit off-topic.

I'm Maxxie, I'm gay, in the spirit of OP here is my coming out story:

Been flirting with a guy in my biology class for a while, I thought I was being super low key but I later found out it was obvious to everybody within a 10 mile radius. Anyways, things progressed and we got much closer, then we had to prepare a poster for a presentation in the class so he came round to work on it. Without being too explicit, my mum walked in and caught us in a highly compromising position. When she asked: "What are you doing?" The only response I could think of was: "Biology."

After that, I had exhausted any potential embarrassment over being different to my friends. It's amazing what one incredibly embarrassing situation can do, in terms of never feeling shame again. Don't know what else is usual for these e-introductions, so if you want to know more about me, just ask :)

Fucking fabulous :D

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Fucking fabulous :D

I'm glad you liked the story ;) it took a long time before I could make eye contact with my mum again.

2 minutes ago, Bhav said:

32 fucking degrees c .... /Melted.

really say 37?

Build

Spoiler

Just now, Bhav said:

You shouldn't complain about being too hot, everyone will be out to get you. :)

But in all seriousness yeah the weather is killing me too, albeit better today than yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Deal with 38 in the Philippines :D I wasn't really sweating that much c:

Just now, Maxxie said:

I'm glad you liked the story ;) it took a long time before I could make eye contact with my mum again.

c; I still need to come out to my parents... I think that's going to take a very, very long time...

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

look what i found

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-02 at 4.06.27 PM.jpeg

Build

Spoiler

Just now, TheRandomness said:

c; I still need to come out to my parents... I think that's going to take a very, very long time...

It can be tough, especially in a country that's strongly religious. I think the best advice I can give is not to do it until you feel ready. Just make sure you've got a good support network of friends in the mean time :) 

2 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

It can be tough, especially in a country that's strongly religious. I think the best advice I can give is not to do it until you feel ready. Just make sure you've got a good support network of friends in the mean time :) 

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff, I dont think i will ever come out. I dont think i even need too. there is this thing called not telling ur parents cause u already know their answer. 

Build

Spoiler