LGBT community

carguy86
4 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I watched this movie on Mother's Day, and the day my Mom died. Very deep movie this one is. Most expensive individual blu ray I've bought, but well worth it.

Wolf Children is on my list 'To Watch' but I've not seen it yet. :/

21 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Wolf Children is on my list 'To Watch' but I've not seen it yet. :/

I do love the animation in it too. Strikes a fine balance between more modern styles, and traditional.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

4 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Assassination classroom!!!! Loved it!!

I really want a Nagisa figureine to come out so that I can add him to my 'The Trappening' display on my desk at work.

19 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

I don’t know if I mentioned this here before, but there’s some new life events I haven’t spoken of regardless and I’d like to share.

Back in mid-August, my boyfriend since late April decided to take flight from Indonesia to reside with me in the United States… and it’s been a really rocky month since then. We shared my room at first, as cramped as it was… and eventually took a trip to IKEA in Charlotte to buy ourselves some much-needed furniture, on our way to see the solar eclipse in Columbia.

Since settling down into my day job, him and I started to conflict and argue about various things… and I realised that his mother was still exerting a lot of negative influence onto him through money. To compound things further, we were having compatibility issues in bed, and communication effectiveness was at an all-time low. For now he’s taken a hiatus from our mutual business interests, and we’re sleeping separately while visiting each other during most of the day.

As terrible as this all sounds, neither of us are interested in quitting. My mother mediated our resolutions the other day, and said we’re taking things entirely too fast… so fast we’re dropping things as we go. “You have to be together for 40 years before you get to act like a couple who’s been together that long, now.” I don’t know why this didn’t occur to me before.

Yeesh. Sounds like you two were taking things too fast.

Take things slowly from now on. Let it build up naturally.

1 hour ago, Nicholatian said:

I don’t know if I mentioned this here before, but there’s some new life events I haven’t spoken of regardless and I’d like to share.

Back in mid-August, my boyfriend since late April decided to take flight from Indonesia to reside with me in the United States… and it’s been a really rocky month since then. We shared my room at first, as cramped as it was… and eventually took a trip to IKEA in Charlotte to buy ourselves some much-needed furniture, on our way to see the solar eclipse in Columbia.

Since settling down into my day job, him and I started to conflict and argue about various things… and I realised that his mother was still exerting a lot of negative influence onto him through money. To compound things further, we were having compatibility issues in bed, and communication effectiveness was at an all-time low. For now he’s taken a hiatus from our mutual business interests, and we’re sleeping separately while visiting each other during most of the day.

As terrible as this all sounds, neither of us are interested in quitting. My mother mediated our resolutions the other day, and said we’re taking things entirely too fast… so fast we’re dropping things as we go. “You have to be together for 40 years before you get to act like a couple who’s been together that long, now.” I don’t know why this didn’t occur to me before.

Ouch! That doesn't sound fun. Eh, as you said, don't give up. Things are gonna be rocky as you guys start adjusting to each other irl, then they'll definitely get better.

On a lighter note, here's a mesothelioma commercial I managed to deinterlace at 60fps:

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

11 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

This is a pretty common thing really.  Particularly when 'Online Things' jump to 'IRL things', the narrative typically includes immediately cohabitation with someone.  And, well, you never really know anyone until you have to live with them.  So things can get weird and rocky fast.

The good thing about Vancouver is that we have Davie street and I am almost 19... xD... xD 

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

5 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Ouch! That doesn't sound fun. Eh, as you said, don't give up. Things are gonna be rocky as you guys start adjusting to each other irl, then they'll definitely get better.

Hmm, that's something I had never really thought of is the when we do actually meet and when it is I do decide to move down south. The adjustments for the both of us of what that would entail probably would be quite a test but I mean when the time is right hopefully all will go well.

But yeah, converting an LDR to well a more irl relationship is no easy task I can imagine. 

On a lighter note, here's a mesothelioma commercial I managed to deinterlace at 60fps

Neat

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

Hmm, that's something I had never really thought of is the when we do actually meet and when it is I do decide to move down south. The adjustments for the both of us of what that would entail probably would be quite a test but I mean when the time is right hopefully all will go well.

But yeah, converting an LDR to well a more irl relationship is no easy task I can imagine. 

Neat

Also I'm sure I want to move southward because my homeland of Minnesota has been invaded by those nasty cucks of California and Illinois.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 hours ago, wcreek said:

Well, it's not just LDR to IRL though.  Online is, well, kinda it's own thing.  It's really not dating, so when a jump straight to cohabitation happens, the entire 'dating' phase is basically skipped.

And gosh, the thinks you can 'learn' when you live with someone, a lot of it can be bad.  Even not romantically, best friends can move in as roommates, and suddenly one realizes that the other is a monster who leaves a week worth of dishes in the sink despite owning a dishwasher and uses your facecloth to wipe their butt. :P

Have we had any Yoshi catte pictures lately?  

I feel like we're short of catte pictures

Just now, chrisholland03 said:

Have we had any Yoshi catte pictures lately?  

I feel like we're short of catte pictures

I post them on telegram. But here you go:

IMG_20170919_181015.thumb.jpg.d65a7f0750aad606ec80d00cbd11f265.jpg

@iamdarkyoshi I was curious, what’s your cat’s name?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

3 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

@iamdarkyoshi I was curious, what’s your cat’s name?

Two cats, peanut and butter. Twin cats from the same litter, but total opposite personalities.

The one here is butter.

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Two cats, peanut and butter. Twin cats from the same litter, but total opposite personalities.

The one here is butter.

Aww, I love cats. I have two, Lollie and Coco. They hate each other. But they’re both super sweet when they can’t see each other. 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

So, I managed to lose my cat. In my house. Guess where she was? Hint: it’s taken me about 7 hours to find her. 

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

So we’re working on some potential new IP for a video game, and it looks like we’re going to try to make a clone of Miles “Tails” Prower. It’s totally NOT trying to appeal to the gay/bi furry population, not at all… lol.

How sexualized it will be is the real question. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.