LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

So we’re working on some potential new IP for a video game, and it looks like we’re going to try to make a clone of Miles “Tails” Prower. It’s totally NOT trying to appeal to the gay/bi furry population, not at all… lol.

it's not working

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

Of course it’s not here, lol. We’ll get some art in a while if the idea doesn’t get shitcanned at some point… but believe me, there is a good market for this I swear. It’s only a matter of tapping into it ?

You don't understand. It appeals to me ?

3 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

I was searching for a screenshot of Pokémon RSE where the contest judge “looks at you expectantly”, and upon not finding any relevant images I went back to web search, and… found the most godawful Poképhilia dominatrix fanfiction I’ve seen in years. Eye bleach was compulsory, and no I will not link it here. TL;DR: Quilava isn’t cute enough.

"Quilava isn't cute enough."

That's what you think. However... I disagree.

92a5aec6351a0ca1ac8da8423564aed4.png

Not even being subtle with what it actually is...

4 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

So we’re working on some potential new IP for a video game, and it looks like we’re going to try to make a clone of Miles “Tails” Prower. It’s totally NOT trying to appeal to the gay/bi furry population, not at all… lol.

Aesthetically?  Or will there be game play similarities too?

5 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Tails has strangely enough been a recurring theme in our membership halls when it comes to marketing to the furry crowd.

He's cute.

7 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Speaking of Arqadium though, I’m really excited to showcase our newest branding variant on social media:

9 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

What do you guise think?

I care more about what a company produces rather than what their logo looks like.

That being said, I enjoy watching the development of games, and I look forward to your next update.

Well, I found my cat. She wedged herself inside my organ (the instrument). What the fuck? Oh well, at least I can know she didn’t get out. That would have made me so upset. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

On 30/03/2015 at 1:19 AM, carguy86 said:

are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)

I wish you would be more inclusive. I don't feel this is a safe space for me to share my Kangoosexual revelation.

8700k @5.0GHz | Maximus X Hero | RAM 32GB @3200MHz CL14 | 1080 TI | SSD 250GB + 2x500GB Raid 0 | Monitor 1440p 165Hz ISP

21 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

She wedged herself inside my organ

Oh noes!

DSC_0146.thumb.JPG.112efcec727361575b88ba828e738e78.JPG

34 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

(the instrument)

38 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Huh I just noticed we're on page 1234. 

+25 on the mods so that will be 1259. I wonder what the comments in this thread when it reached page 666 or page 1080. I'm looking forward for page 1440.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

39 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Guise. I have a problem.

I can’t bring myself to play video games.

Every time I boot up my 3DS, go into AlphaSapphire or FE:Fates, all of my interest dies in a split second and I can’t get it back. Same deal with Sanic the Hegehog 1/2/3.

What do you feel like doing instead?

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

Listening to music, chatting on IM services, doing stuff and things with my fiancé, and probably sleeping.

Than do that instead, video games are a form of entertainment after all, it's not the end of the world if you are disinterested right now.

2 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

FWIW, I would be working towards setting up Unity, but my Windows install is fucked and wiping + reinstalling it does not fix it. It’s really pissing me off because it’s killing any conventional productivity I want to have.

What kind of issues are you having with setting up Unity?

9 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

This keyboard and backup mouse are wired, from end to end. Both are USB, and neither of them function after Windows updates.

Well that's enraging...

This is why I hate Windows forcing updates on to everyone, I had an issue with OBS after an update.

I know it would be a pain, but you might have to re install, sorry i wish I could be of more help.

3 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

Well that's enraging...

This is why I hate Windows forcing updates on to everyone, I had an issue with OBS after an update.

I know it would be a pain, but you might have to re install, sorry i wish I could be of more help.

I think it even forced my Windows 10 Education copy to update

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

^ ^^ This is why you have a few PS/2 mouse and keyboards lying around :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

14 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I think it even forced my Windows 10 Education copy to update

Fucking why?

4 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

^ ^^ This is why you have a few PS/2 mouse and keyboards lying around :P 

Not all motherboards have PS/2 ports anymore.

2 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

Fucking why?

Yeah I know it was like I had to restart it for some reason and so it decided to do updates and I was just kinda confused because like it didnt even ask me.

43 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

wiping + reinstalling it does not fix it.

I thought you meant reinstalling Unity.

Are you, by any chance using USB 3 ports?

Yeah I know it was like I had to restart it for some reason and so it decided to do updates and I was just kinda confused because like it didnt even ask me.

Yeah, I hate that automated shit.  I understand why Microsoft did it, but they should have an "idiot mode" and a "non idiot mode".

10 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

Fucking why?

Not all motherboards have PS/2 ports anymore.

And that's why all of my pcs have them :P And IF they continue to make boards with the ports on them then those will be the ones I buy. IF.....

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

And that's why all of my pcs have them :P And IF they continue to make boards with the ports on them then those will be the ones I buy. IF.....

Do you know if there are any PCIe PS/2 cards?

Using my new battery bank and timing how long it takes to get from 35% to 100%. Over USB3 it took quite a while to charge the battery bank but it is 13400mAh and doesn't seem to want to play real nice with my Samsung Adaptive Charger. It estimates 1 hour, 36 minutes or so until fully charged. So we'll see how true that is. But the fact that I can get almost 4 charges out of it is pretty good imo since I'll be using it for about 6-7 hours on Saturday and maybe a little less on Sunday. Which means I'd need about 2 charges off of it. Was thinking about bringing my laptop too but I was like I can live with my phone.

2 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

Do you know if there are any PCIe PS/2 cards?

hmmm no idea... I'd say there could be but I don't think they would be very effective due to how PS/2 is implemented into the bios and lower end code

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

Guess I could've spend about $14 more for the 20,000mAh option with QuickCharge 3.0. 2 cents less would've gotten me a 10,050mAh bank with QuickCharge 2.0. I figured I didn't really need QuickCharge because the battery life on my S8+ is pretty good as is.