LGBT community

carguy86
10 minutes ago, Daring said:

Point is, companies with "Patriot" as their brand name seem to make bad products :P 

At least they RMA'd my 64GB of RAM without a proof of purchase, as well as upgrading it to a later model

5 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

But gays tend to be fabulous, 

FTFY

Anyone here playing billiards? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

6 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

My Patriot Blast 960GB SSD died again, it was RMAed just in December and now it's dead again.  I think I'll be refraining from buying Patriot branded storage products again...

I've had a Patriot 32 GB flash drive, and two Patriot MicroSD (4 GB apiece) cards die as well. With the exception of a very old, Panasonic 16 MB SD card, these are the only flash storage media I've had actually die on me. I'm using a 128 GB Samsung Bar flash drive for my primary flash drive now.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

23 hours ago, Daring said:

7rAdI9z.jpg

oh.

Which Final Fantasy game is that?  

Just finished World of Final Fantasy today.  Loved it.  Especially Tama.  She's the-cute for sure.  ?

Spoiler

image.png.6887a2f1e9217cd4dfb0427a8c134ad8.png

23 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Wait,I googled this.

Holy cow, what?  This is one of those times why I can't figure out why the middle-to-lower class electorate hasn't burned their legislature to the ground with all elected officials locked inside...  I mean, I realize that varies state to state and some states have pretty good base employment law but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Nevada.  I can tell why Tesla set up shop in Nevada.  I bet it's a right-to-work state too. *Googles*  Yup, it is.

Right to work is that bs thing where employers can screw over employees and fire them for literally no reason at all if they felt like it isn't it?

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Anyone here playing billiards? 

That's different rules than pool right?

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Which Final Fantasy game is that?  

how

in the name of ass

do you NOT KNOW final fantasy IX?!????!??!??

1 minute ago, Daring said:

how

in the name of ass

do you NOT KNOW final fantasy IX?!????!??!??

Aside from a little bit each of FFX and X-2, VII, and one other I forget which I haven't played most of them and WoFF is the first FF game I've completed.  ?

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Aside from a little bit each of FFX and X-2, VII, and one other I forget which I haven't played most of them and WoFF is the first FF game I've completed.  ?

please get final fantasy IX.

3 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That's different rules than pool right?

I think so. 

8 minutes ago, Daring said:

please get final fantasy IX.

It is on sale on steam.  ?

7 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think so. 

Are you trying to get into playing it?

I like whichever is just playing against another person where one is trying to get striped balls in the pockets and the other solids colored balls.  

Haven't played in a while though.    

3 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

It is on sale on steam.  ?

g

e

t

i

t

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Are you trying to get into playing it?

Yes, I kinda like it with beer. 

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

g

e

t

i

t

That good huh?

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Yes, I kinda like it with beer. 

What does billiards have to do with alcohol?  ?

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That good huh?

What does billiards have to do with alcohol?  ?

I'm taking sips of beer while playing billiards with some friends. 

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm taking sips of beer while playing billiards with some friends. 

Ah.  

I prefer whiskey.  Not much of a drinker but whiskey is pretty much the only alcohol that doesn't taste icky and/or make me ill from drinking more than a little of it.  

I am quite confused right now. You can book Karen Jacobson (The person who voiced the very popular synthetic voice - Karen, seen in a lot of GPSs Globally and Australian Siri) to speak at your private function, and she will walk around saving stuff like "Turn right in 2 metres" and most importantly, "You have reached your destination".

Why would anyone order that?

9 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I am quite confused right now. You can book Karen Jacobson (The person who voiced the very popular synthetic voice - Karen, seen in a lot of GPSs Globally and Australian Siri) to speak at your private function, and she will walk around saving stuff like "Turn right in 2 metres" and most importantly, "You have reached your destination".

Because its australian, which is generally a good thing

3 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

My computer's name is "?" I didn't expect windows would accept that as a valid character, but it did

594f96cfe6915_Screenshot(28).png.94e698112665dfd6770ff997b6b3291a.png

I wonder if it would accept it in passwords, doubtful, but it would be fun.

10 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

because it's hilarious xD 

also I find it funny there's like one person known for all voiceovers in the country :P  I feel like that's a job many could do but I guess not

and on that topic, good to see she's taking advantage of the position xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

because it's hilarious xD 

also I find it funny there's like one person known for all voiceovers in the country :P  I feel like that's a job many could do but I guess not

and on that topic, good to see she's taking advantage of the position xD 

If only it were possible I'd love a gps voiced by maybe:

1. James Earl Jones

2. Patrick Stewart

3. Leonard Nimoy

4. Robin Williams

and/or waaaay too many other awesome voices that listing them all would take too long.  ?

2 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

But don’t expect Windows to properly handle encoding and decoding of your emoji or whatever… it’s notoriously bad at that. Most applications are built for ANSI and don’t even support Unicode at all!

Windows 8.1 and 10 natively support emoji.

Just now, Nicholatian said:

Lol… you have no idea. Reality is, the operating systems “support” it, but for all of the rest of the world’s applications that make Windows relevant and important? Forget it. It’s very likely that his “?” will get forced into ANSI by non-Unicode programs, and that could come out as ð (with three non-printable characters after it), Ø<ß (with one non-printable character after it), or many other possible ways depending on how the input was encoded and passed to the program. Either way, it sure as hell isn’t an emoji anymore at that point.

I believe it renders them as a font, actually. Don't quote me on that because I'm not sure how Microsoft did it.

@Daring  I got *IT*.  lol

Along with Disgaea 2, Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart and its dlc collection, and Mugen Souls Z.  

I already have Hyperdevotion on Vita but I thought having the option to play it on PC would be nice.  Also it was like $3.  I actually spent more, around $10, on the dlc collection than on the game the dlc is for.  lol  

Someone in a Discord server I'm in just unironically tried to claim the Nintendo 64 was released in 1964 and not 1996, because Google reported incorrect information because of a troll edit on Wikipedia or something.

Nothing was as advanced as even the N64 back in the 1960s. It would have been an impossibility.