LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Well I would like to apologize to all people in the furry fandom . My shallow Wikipedia search made me erroneously think it was about that. I'm so sorry. :x Please don't carry pitchforks. 

Well, of course you have those strange people, but they're always told to keep it to themselves, and keep it to fantasy and such. But yeah, the first idea people get is that, and it's rather annoying.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Vitamin supplements aren't bad but unfortunately some people take way too much on the belief it may cure their illness that it will give. Example of which is Vitamin A toxicity which can be deadly. That's why Eskimo's living near the Arctic circle do not eat Polar Bear meat especially their livers which contains megadoses of Vitamin A. I still think a proper diet rich in greens and some meat is the way to go but not all people can so that's where supplements come in. https://ods.od.nih.gov/Health_Information/Dietary_Reference_Intakes.aspx

I hope this furry fandom has nothing to do with bestiality.

*I stand corrected and I would like to apologize. My bad.

That's the other more scary side of supplements: some don't just pass out of you harmlessly but can build up and poison you.  Problem is idk which can build up vs ones you'd just pee out any excess your body can't absorb.

As as for the furry thing I doubt I'm what furries would consider to be a furry.

You could ask Daring?  I'm sure he'd love to tease me about furry stuff.  lol

Though I do find cat/fox/bunny/etc. girls cute and stuff.

Girls with some animal features like ears and a tail I mean.  Like this except not under 18:

Again for emphasis: I do not have a sexual interest in nor or any other inappropriate interest in underage girls.

This was simply one of the first pictures I found on imgur when I searched for fox girl.

While I do think it's very cute in the way bunnies are cute I do not have any other feelings about this or similar images.

I did just have an idea: the girls in this picture would be perfect for a a special attack in an RPG.  Like you summon them and they repeatedly attack an enemy with something like a frying pan or a comically large mallet.  ?

I did find a person in a fur suit (that's what it's called right?) that seems well made to me:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.3e624fd8c24c55a6f18de815668cc603.jpeg

This must have cost a lot of money to make.  ?

image.png

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I already thought of it but I need to find an adhesive that sticks well to this plastic

Couldn't you be obsessed with putting kitty/fox/bunny ears on everything instead of eyes?  lol

11 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Would I experience culture shock? 

Cultural shock? I don't necessarily know what you mean by that.

The books are set in a world where animals of many species live together, so like Zootopia.

The books contain closested main characters, and the stories move towards coming out, and having a good life. (At least Kyell Gold books do)

The books are set in a fictional country that is very much the US, but with different names. Not necessarily accepting, most of these books are set in 2009 or before 2009.

Love Match I am sure I know what will happen in it, but it is just really slow paced at getting there, that said, if it was fast paced, I probably wouldn't have gotten very far with it due to other elements.

52 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Really? Or have our standards just become lower?

Personally, I'd prefer to listen to Ben Shapiro or Roaming Millenial for conservative YouTube channels even though I have more disagreements to what they're saying. Someone suggested in the forum Milo Yiannopoulos once but after a couple of videos, I think he's an internet fame whore/cunt who wants to look like a dollar store version of Coco Chanel in Real Time with Bill Maher. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

34 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Well, Maher's got his own issues, but the analogy is a little ironic considering Coco herself was a Nazi (fitting, no?)

I only know Coco Chanel as the founder of the Chanel brand but I didn't know that she and Richard Spencer has so much in common. Goodness gracious! 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

19 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Really? Or have our standards just become lower?

I that doesn't really matter. The end result is the same: More viewers/listners of InforWars and thereby a larger reveue stream to Alex Jones. 

Alex Jones seems to have gotten his second wind via the newer breeds of anti-establishment ideologies that was birthed by the internet era.

InfoWars' audience is no longer just your crazy uncle, who thinks the Mole People did 9/11. InfoWars has become part of the new media. 

People from all walks of life and from each and every side of the political spectrum will tune in to Alex Jones. The only thing they have in common is an attitude of "fuck the system".

And it's not just Alex Jones that has seen a rise in popularity and popular credibility. Associates like Paul Joseph Watson, who has become garned a very large and loyal following, eventhouge he's been shown to be spread misinformation (and just use poor arguments) numerous times. 

But he tells people what they want to hear. 

17 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I only know Coco Chanel as the founder of the Chanel brand but I didn't know that she and Richard Spencer has so much in common. Goodness gracious! 

The actual ideology of Coco Chanel is kinda disputeded. 

Some people have argued that she mearly payed lip service to the German occupation becuase it could help her business. 

I would argue that it's not really better, but that's just me. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

3 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Working 60 hour weeks next week and the following... Including 4th of july

But you get over time pay and whatever your state mandates people get paid when working paid statutory holidays, right?

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

But you get over time pay and whatever your state mandates people get paid when working paid statutory holidays, right?

Wait,I googled this.

Private employers in Nevada are not required to close on any of the listed holidays. Additionally, private employers are not required to allow employees to take either paid or unpaid time off on the holidays nor are they required to pay employees any premium wage rates to employees who work on the holidays.

Holy cow, what?  This is one of those times why I can't figure out why the middle-to-lower class electorate hasn't burned their legislature to the ground with all elected officials locked inside...  I mean, I realize that varies state to state and some states have pretty good base employment law but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Nevada.  I can tell why Tesla set up shop in Nevada.  I bet it's a right-to-work state too. *Googles*  Yup, it is.

9 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Wait,I googled this.

Holy cow, what?  This is one of those times why I can't figure out why the middle-to-lower class electorate hasn't burned their legislature to the ground with all elected officials locked inside...  I mean, I realize that varies state to state and some states have pretty good base employment law but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Nevada.  I can tell why Tesla set up shop in Nevada.  I bet it's a right-to-work state too. *Googles*  Yup, it is.

Welcome to nevada... We get double pay on holidays though

My Patriot Blast 960GB SSD died again, it was RMAed just in December and now it's dead again.  I think I'll be refraining from buying Patriot branded storage products again...

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

My Patriot Blast 960GB SSD died again, it was RMAed just in December and now it's dead again.  I think I'll be refraining from buying Patriot branded storage products again...

Never forget, Patriot Computers. The Canadian OEM behind the disastrous Hot Wheels and Barbie PCs of the late '90s.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

Never forget, Patriot Computers. The Canadian OEM behind the disastrous Hot Wheels and Barbie PCs of the late '90s.

Different company. :P  Patriot Memory was PDP Systems originally and didn't even have a 'Patriot' branded product till 2003, meanwhile Patriot Computer had folded by 2001.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Different company. :P  Patriot Memory was PDP Systems originally and didn't even have a 'Patriot' branded product till 2003, meanwhile Patriot Computer had folded by 2001.

Point is, companies with "Patriot" as their brand name seem to make bad products :P 

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

Tell that to Congress

ohhhhhhhhhh