LGBT community

carguy86
3 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

Do you like the dress picture more or this one?

That's like comparing apples to kumquats. Both look good, except for your lack of a smile. Smile, darn ya, smile (that's an old song title, btw). ;)

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 29/05/2018 at 5:57 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

So uhh

I just got asked out on a date

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wish I knew how to approach men without fear of being beaten up or honor killed if my family found out.

Linus is my fetish.

On 29/05/2018 at 12:27 PM, Cole5 said:

Yup, my issue is my front hairline receded when i was 18 and im 22 now DX

I'm 34 and still don't have any hair loss.

My dad didn't start losing hair till his 50s.

But dating = death until I move out and get soon and get restraining orders on anyone related to me.

Linus is my fetish.

6 hours ago, Bhav said:

I'm 34 and still don't have any hair loss.

My dad didn't start losing hair till his 50s.

But dating = death until I move out and get soon and get restraining orders on anyone related to me.

Im 22 with a fully receded hairline DX

8 minutes ago, Keith W said:

When do you move into your new house @Bhav?

No clue.

Linus is my fetish.

* Thread cleaned *

I would suggest avoid being judgmental towards others. This thread is supposed to be a safe space to discuss things without being judged. So I would suggest we all stick to that and move on.

Be aware that this public warning doesn't dismiss any sanctions that could be issued later that caused this thread cleaning.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

So what do I do literally after blowing through $1000 at Anime North last weekend?  Why I start buying more anime garbage of course.  Why not?

I got the Princess Princess Premium art book for $24 on ebay.  Though it's going to come by the slowest shipping possible and take 1-2 months to turn up.  But squeeee, a whole artbook of Tsuda-san's crossdressing manga boys. <3

79830S.JPG

2 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

It's the gayest time of the year~

It's not Tuesday though.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

6 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

It's the gayest time of the year~

Intel agrees ??️‍?

4 hours ago, Drak3 said:

It's not Tuesday though.

I thought it’s Wednesday because in Wednesdays the gays wear pink ??

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

7 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Intel agrees ??️‍?

I too love it when companies that otherwise don't give a shit about LGBT communities suddenly care about LGBT communities for an entire month. It's totally not a publicity stunt at all!

4 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

I too love it when companies that otherwise don't give a shit about LGBT communities suddenly care about LGBT communities for an entire month. It's totally not a publicity stunt at all!

So the only one time I try to find a promoted post on reddit about this very issue, I can't and there doesn't seem to be way to search for it.

Anyone remember male rompers? How many of you are, or ever were dying to get one? Well it would seem that straight men are obviously not interested at all and they aren't selling, so the romper company decided to target gay men with them via a 'get the latest / best Pride fashion trend' ad with purple rompers with a rainbow logo.

The thread became a massive joke and devolved into nothing but mockery of these hideous rompers, with most people pointing out how absurd they could possibly be to think that gay men would want to wear these garments of fashion crime if straight men don't even want them. They have zero actual interest in pride or anything lgbt and are obviously just desperate to sell these adult puke catcher bibs.

Giraffe onsies from primark are a thousand times better than these rompers, and those are still terrible anyway but I'd wear one only if it was free. But they couldn't even pay me to want to wear a romper.

Finally I found it, are you ready for the coolest ever, so awesome there's only limited quantities, pride attire ever designed?

Amazing how they are so embarrassed of their own product that they need to crop off the legs.

Linus is my fetish.

I need to get rid of the scars on my wrist. They're just reminding me of how I tore my wrist and had to endure the pain for months before it got taken care of. It's getting to me more than it should and driving me insane!

4 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

I need to get rid of the scars on my wrist. They're just reminding me of how I tore my wrist and had to endure the pain for months before it got taken care of. It's getting to me more than it should and driving me insane!

See a doctor!

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

I'm looking for a sharehouse, which is hard. This is an often thing I have to deal with. I don't know if the fucktards just don't understand that they can only put down one sexuality as "suitable roommates", or they are just fucking homophic.

Capture.PNG.ebe6c39f339a4c92d7ef5eadb6de51fd.PNG

5 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

Best advice that I can give you, or anyone else in this forum, is to seek a physicians advice.

Having some minor medical knowledge myself I am also restricted to what I can advise to you to use. I could suggest applying a topical aid and those may or may not help you but not knowing your physical condition, your reaction (if you have any) to any topical ointment ie allergies, prevents me from making any real suggestions that could or may/may not work for you. 

Also [disclaimer] the LTT forum cannot be held liable for any medical advice passed on via its members on this forum and used, found with negative results resulting injury or worse. I apologize but questions like this could or would put the forum at legal risk.

1 hour ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

See a doctor!

Less exclamation next time. ;) 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Guys, what do you reckon about my message to posible sharehouses looking for housemates?

Hi [Name], I am contacting you about your posted room on flatmate finders. My name is Nathan (19, gay), I am currently studying Diploma of Information Technology, with a view to progress into Computer Science next year. I am very laid back, and don’t party, however I do like the occasional drink with friends. My hobbies include cooking, working on my computer and making my car not as broken. I currently live in the (160km from melbourne), and commute daily to Swinburne. Although not currently working, I am a waiting to secure accommodation in Melbourne before I get a job, and I adequate savings to cover rent for quite some time, plus as a student, I am eligible for rent assistance. Thankyou for considering my application, and I look forward to discussing the vacancy with you [additional content]. My number is 04xx xxx xxx. Thanks, Nathan

23 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Guys, what do you reckon about my message to posible sharehouses looking for housemates?

It's fine for me. Btw, are you looking for housemates or applying to be a housemate?

20 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

It's fine for me. Btw, are you looking for housemates or applying to be a housemate?

Applying to be a roommate. That assumes I have friends to begin with.

49 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Applying to be a roommate. That assumes I have friends to begin with.

Well good luck with the roommate hunting. :)

You have to apply for rental housing?

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

roommate hunting.

That happens to be my favorite type of big game hunting!

kappa.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, Cole5 said:

You have to apply for rental housing?

Somehow especially when you're a college student saving money so I'm guessing it goes like this:

"I can't afford to pay this entire apartment so I have to look for other roommates to help me pay the rent. Roommate qualifications must be:

• should share money to pay for electricity, water, and internet
  • must not be noisy (no loud music or loud hook ups)
  • must know how to clean the house and wash dishes (like seriously)
  • must be tidy (no scattered clothes in the laundry or in the living room)"

Something like that

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

That happens to be my favorite type of big game hunting!

Is rent expensive in Ohio?

Somehow especially when you're a college student saving money so I'm guessing it goes like this:

"I can't afford to pay this entire apartment so I have to look for other roommates to help me pay the rent. Roommate qualifications must be:

• should share money to pay for electricity, water, and internet
  • must not be noisy (no loud music or loud hook ups)
  • must know how to clean the house and wash dishes (like seriously)
  • must be tidy (no scattered clothes in the laundry or in the living room)"

Something like that

Huh, thats so weird, my college just threw folks together and if they didnt like each other they moved

Wrong state.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel