LGBT community

carguy86
3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Korean guys are the cutest things on the planet, change my mind

I have two Korean classmates back in college and they're quite the heavyweight when it comes to drinking. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

I have two Korean classmates back in college and they're quite the heavyweight when it comes to drinking. 

if it weren't for the fact that I have absolutely no plans on drinking I would too

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

7 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

aye, I see your join date

I guess I should explain

in mid-January I didn't go on the site up until last week-ish

welcome back.

37 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

they kinda generic Asian

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

@NowakVulpix seems I tend to follow. Not a bad thing though

Forum hasn't changed all that much but eh it was a bit worse at the start of the year when he left and then when I left a couple months later.

11 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I do double-takes on the German guys who are frequent tourists in my city. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just signed up as a volunteer bartender for this year's Copenhagen Pride parade. Always a great experience.

Although, I do kinda miss the neo-nazi protesters. It was always a great way to pass time making fun of those guys.

But I will say that the annual Pride parade has kinda lost its meaning.

It seems that Pride parades are being used more as a mockery than as a symbol of acceptance these days.

For example, a local politician in a small town said some rather homophobic shit a couple of years ago, so the Danish LGBT society decided to throw a Pride parade outside of her house.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 hour ago, Volbet said:

Just signed up as a volunteer bartender for this year's Copenhagen Pride parade. Always a great experience.

Although, I do kinda miss the neo-nazi protesters. It was always a great way to pass time making fun of those guys.

But I will say that the annual Pride parade has kinda lost its meaning.

It seems that Pride parades are being used more as a mockery than as a symbol of acceptance these days.

For example, a local politician in a small town said some rather homophobic shit a couple of years ago, so the Danish LGBT society decided to throw a Pride parade outside of her house.

It's used as a political statement more than anything among other things.

But that bit you describe in the end is frustrating more or less. The part where they decide to throw a parade outside her house.

25 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

It's used as a political statement more than anything among other things.

But that bit you describe in the end is frustrating more or less. The part where they decide to throw a parade outside her house.

Well, wasn't Pride always about making a politcal statment? 
"We're here, we're queer" isn't just an empty phrase after all. 

Personally, I've always just used Pride as an excuse to see some pissed-off protesters and to get creativly drunk with my friends.  

Edit: I just decided to read up on the politican story. Apperantly, it wasn't LGBT Denmark that arranged it, but they did provide monitery support ot the parade. 

It was the towns inhabitants that decided to throw the Pride parade as a way of showing that the politician in question didn't speak for the town as a whole.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

How I wish wireless routers have a similar software upgrade policy as iPhones and iPads. -_-

router firmware update.png

And now I get as to why Microsoft hasn't killed Internet Explorer just yet, it's useful when downloading new firmware. Tried it with Chrome and Edge but it didn't download until I used IE. How I wish firmware updates are just as simple and automatic.

7 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

How I wish wireless routers have a similar software upgrade policy as iPhones and iPads. -_-

router firmware update.png

And now I get as to why Microsoft hasn't killed Internet Explorer just yet, it's useful when downloading new firmware. Tried it with Chrome and Edge but it didn't download until I used IE. How I wish firmware updates are just as simple and automatic.

Any chance of going the Custom Firmware route?

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I am ready for this week to end.

Just now, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

You and me both.

What's up with you?

What was supposed to be a fun con weekend ended with me breaking my leg, I snapped at someone because of a video game, I lost cables for one of my consoles, I came home to internet issues and last night Comcast went down for hours when I had less than a gig of mobile data left. At least I don't need surgery on my leg, but this week's been rough =w=

10 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

You and me both.

Monday, didn't go to Uni, Tuesday, left uni before my last class.

I've been sick as a dog recently, and 5 hours of train travel each day isn't making me better. I was so glad when Friday ended, just slept on the train ride home.

Some guy started to talk to me on the train ride home Friday, and refered to me by name, and asked what I was doing this year. I felt bad, didn't recognise him. I'm pretty sure he went to my highschool though.

3 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Monday, didn't go to Uni, Tuesday, left uni before my last class.

I've been sick as a dog recently, and 5 hours of train travel each day isn't making me better. I was so glad when Friday ended, just slept on the train ride home.

Some guy started to talk to me on the train ride home Friday, and refered to me by name, and asked what I was doing this year. I felt bad, didn't recognise him. I'm pretty sure he went to my highschool though.

I've had that. Had people come up to me asking how i was, what I was doing etc. Couldn't remember them so I just nodded and made small talk to get out of there as fast as i could :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

28 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I've had that. Had people come up to me asking how i was, what I was doing etc. Couldn't remember them so I just nodded and made small talk to get out of there as fast as i could :P 

A fellow uni student came up to me and asked to borrow my card that held money for the printers. He called me by name with a smile and I had no idea who tf he was. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

12 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Any chance of going the Custom Firmware route?

I went to the D-Link website and unfortunately that’s the last firmware update they’ released 

15 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I went to the D-Link website and unfortunately that’s the last firmware update they’ released 

Try DD-WRT

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!