LGBT community

carguy86
9 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

Always nice to get a better project than what you paid for ^^

Hell yeah!  It'll make a nice boot drive for it, that's for sure

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

1 minute ago, kaiju_wars said:

Hell yeah!  It'll make a nice boot drive for it, that's for sure

Hell yeah dude.

So a youtuber I really like just sold me a brand new, unused, 2200G.  He’s opening it to sign the cooler, box, and heatspreader though!

I got lasered yesterday, do not believe them when thry say it wont hurt xD My upper lip had me in tears

@kaiju_wars THATS FANTASTIC!

2 hours ago, Cole5 said:

I got lasered yesterday, do not believe them when thry say it wont hurt xD My upper lip had me in tears

Thanks, I’m excited to get it!

3 hours ago, Cole5 said:

Don't forget that it takes multiple sessions to permanently kill those hair follicles :P

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Don't forget that it takes multiple sessions to permanently kill those hair follicles :P

7 TO 10 They quoted, but i can and will endure damnit!

I've been outside in the Sun a lot since summer vacation from school...I haven't gotten sunburned yet. And I'm pale. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

8 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I've been outside in the Sun a lot since summer vacation from school...I haven't gotten sunburned yet. And I'm pale. ?

SPF50?

6 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

SPF50?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

“What’s a computer?” ?

Looks like Windows 10S will be off to a very rough start just like Windows Phone. 

The Pokémon Let's Go videos look promising. The Youtube comments though, not so much. There seems to be some argument that type advantage is the single most important thing in Pokémon games. If only I can have my Whimsicott go and show them the error of their ways. (Hint: This thing tanks Flare Blitz attacks all day)

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I wonder if my uni would reward me if I reported that their main website is infected by a cryptojacking malware that injects mining scripts while browsing?

Looks like someone from their IT is lazy or greedy. Or it could be someone hacked the website. ?

image.png.ed37d7594125ee538983ee12120c4f75.png

Edited by captain_to_fire

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

I wonder if my uni would reward me if I reported that their main website is infected by a cryptojacking malware that injects mining scripts while browsing? Looks like someone from their IT is lazy or greedy.

image.png.ed37d7594125ee538983ee12120c4f75.png

I rember posting in another thread in agreement that trusted websites and applications can be "hacked" to spread malware, even if the user typically avoids shady websites or equally shady downloads. This should serve a great example.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

I rember posting in another thread in agreement that trusted websites and applications can be "hacked" to spread malware, even if the user typically avoids shady websites or equally shady downloads. This should serve a great example.

I'd really want to report it but the problem is I'm 200 km away and classes won't start until August.

For UK forum members in and around the East of England - Peterborough Pride kicks off on Friday the 29th of June with a whole week of events and activities.

Details can be found here.

Its the first time a Pride event has been held in the city so it'll be interesting to see what works and what doesn't.

Typical day on the V/Line train home.

*Some 40 something year old woman whispering to her toddler*

"Don't go to the train stations at 11.30... gay men, very dangerous people"

TBF, it could be worse. I have had people box me into my chair and exepel profanities at me (whilst me being scared for my life), but most of those people were just ice addicts and that wasn't because I was gay, but because they thought computers were gateways to the goverment, and/or they thought they weren't human, and were a zombie or something, and wanted to attack and kill people.

That said, it's not the only homophobia I have experience on V/Lines. About this time last year, I hugged a friend of mine, then hoped onto the train to go home. As soon as I boarded the train, I got a death stare from this elderly man, because I hugged a friend of mine goodbye.

I was making a bunch of gay jokes at a roommate of mine some years ago... Found out later he was actually gay and I still feel bad about it. I mean it was just banter but yea...

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

So in case you guys didn't hear, I broke my leg while coming home from TooManyGames. The good news is, I don't need surgery. So, instead, I gotta wear this thing for a few weeks.

pFwatsY.jpg

24 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm surprised that this thread still exists

Why?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

30 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I thought it died sometime

i.e. when I disappeared

?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!