LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

I don't think it was ever intended to have people PURELY talk about LGBT issues. :P

Seems that way originally. That was years ago tho.

I can't believe I'm talking about the passage of time when it comes to a forum thread LMAO

9 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

Implying this thread isn't already derailed as it is :P 

-disrupting- may have been a better choice but it works either way. /shrug

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

-disrupting- may have been a better choice but it works either way. /shrug

Well, too late now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

Well, too late now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Better late then never ...  lol  :P 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Better late then never ...  lol  :P 

That's true.

So in QUEERER news, my best friend from high school is arriving here in Toronah for Anime North.  I've not seen her sine 2007.  Back in 10th grade she was loaning me untranslated physical yaoi manga.  Everything that's wrong with me is her fault and we gonna weeeeeeeeeeeeb it up. ^_______________^

Does anyone have experience of laser hair removal and or Eletrolsys?

2 minutes ago, Keith W said:

Well the last of my travel documents have arrived for my holiday in June - Plane tickets, first class lounge pass & security fast pass, train tickets and hotel all booked :)

Will be meeting up with my bother and his family who I have not seen in 15 years.

Also 15 years ago the first gay bar was established in the town and it used to be my local so I will be going there and meeting my friends, having a good time and catching up on all the gossip :D

Really looking forward to this trip :)

Wow that's a long time to have been apart! Good luck!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

7 hours ago, Cole5 said:

Does anyone have experience of laser hair removal and or Eletrolsys?

My ex told me before that it can cause some irritation and reddening of the skin but it quickly resolves. Laser hair removal requires multiple treatments as each hair follicle grows in different phases and laser only kills hair follicles that are actively dividing. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

11 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

My ex told me before that it can cause some irritation and reddening of the skin but it quickly resolves. Laser hair removal requires multiple treatments as each hair follicle grows in different phases and laser only kills hair follicles that are actively dividing. 

Fantastic, I need to get my lip and eyebrow zapped first, i can stand my sideburns for now

hahahahaha going outside today was a mistake

ahaha

ughhhhhh

14 minutes ago, Cole5 said:

Fantastic, I need to get my lip and eyebrow zapped first, i can stand my sideburns for now

I think for the upper lip and eyebrows they're better off waxed or yet, threaded. :P

11 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

hahahahaha going outside today was a mistake

ahaha

ughhhhhh

No sunscreen?

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

No sunscreen?

I don't do very well in the heat. At all.

9 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I think for the upper lip and eyebrows they're better off waxed or yet, threaded. :P

No sunscreen?

Naw i want em gone forever, I have a unibrow and i want that zapped and my brows thinned

If they are in the midwest like me its probably 95 degrees, can agree to damn hot

2 minutes ago, Cole5 said:

If they are in the midwest like me its probably 95 degrees, can agree to damn hot

Northeast.

11 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

I don't do very well in the heat. At all.

I don't do well in cold. I freeze at 60'F/15.5'C. 

4 minutes ago, Cole5 said:

Naw i want em gone forever, I have a unibrow and i want that zapped and my brows thinned

I'm not sure if laser hair removal is done in the face as well. My ex did it with his chest and back hair.

2 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I don't do well in cold. I freeze at 60'F/15.5'C. 

I'm not sure if laser hair removal is done in the face as well. My ex did it with his chest and back hair.

I mean ide assume it is, or at least some form, want lost all of my facial hair, and want my hair to grow back,  Always wondered how other trans folks have such nice long hair.

Well I'm still around, trying to find some sort of joy in stuff. I don't find much anymore.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

4 minutes ago, KingCry said:

Well I'm still around, trying to find some sort of joy in stuff. I don't find much anymore.

OMG It's been so long since i've seen you on here!

Welcome back :) 

Also I see your into that anime as well :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

OMG It's been so long since i've seen you on here!

Welcome back :) 

Also I see your into that anime as well :P 

I'm working 2 jobs now. Took a hiatus for awhile to check myself into a hospital for almost a month or so (I forget how long it's actually been)

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Just now, KingCry said:

I'm working 2 jobs now. Took a hiatus for awhile to check myself into a hospital for almost a month or so (I forget how long it's actually been)

Well good to see you better enough to be back :) 2 jobs though.... I have enough issues with just one.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Well good to see you better enough to be back :) 2 jobs though.... I have enough issues with just one.

2 jobs 80hours a week combined, it's a slow way of dying depriving myself of alot of stuff and losing my sanity.  

|King Of The Lost|