XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

This would be awesome for my YouTube channel as I am running off the bare minimum. My channel has been running for months now and I want to take it to the next level. I've looked into plenty of recording software's and all of them either cost money or are garbage. I would use this for recording my CSGO and Day-z gameplays, along with the occasional tutorial, thanks!

I would like these for streaming gameplay.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

I would use a pro version of xsplit to record videos for my new YouTube channel: HMS Gaming & Tech. Also, for my future twitch channel.

I would use it for recording gameplay at 1080p as well for streaming to twitch.

I occasionally stream games, but currently I'm using OBS due to it being free and open source. I tried XSplit, but all its restrictions (Free) makes me go back to OBS.

I'm part of a Univeristy Media team I think we would end up streaming alot more of our University events and also I would probably create more online content such as minecraft or GTA IV lets plays (When the darn thing comes out!!!) :)

Id crank my streaming into overdrive and quit my dayjob

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I literally just installed XSplit today to record my game videos. I would love to try xsplit for twitch streaming but I am away from my desktop for the next few months. So far so good, it looks really easy to use.

I'd use it to finally get my ass off and starting to make YT-Videos again. It's been 8 months since the last one. derp.

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

I like to check how my PC that I based on Linus's last Holiday Budget Buyers video guide will fare with the PRO version.

record footage of Cities Skylines and reboot my youtube channel. Every person on the planet is currently doing that. I might add in the sims and space engineers also...

BTW you guys really should cover a skylines graphics card guide (maybe a cpu guide). a very popular game using different computer resources, FOR ONCE. it will make a change to change cpu as well as gpu. 

Rather than all the 1st and 3rd player games for ever, it seems. PLEASE?? =)

Like most people I would do lets plays on twitch <3

Damn, would be cool to get some streaming going on

I've actually been thinking of doing something similar to you guys but perhaps leaning more on the side of gaming with a friend but we are still getting stuff set up. Having Xsplit would take another step out that we need to do. 

And no I'm not going to say the name or anything about it because that would be advertising (and no it isn't under my Randomacts name) 

I'm using OBS right now and I really wanna know what programm is better for Twitch.tv streaming but I don't have the money to find out. :(

I would love a 3 month code :)

I would really like to get some new gameplay footage on my YouTube channel. Something that looks a bit more organized and using a great tool like XSplit Professional version. :-)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I have just started a YouTube channel and would love to try out streaming, ive heard good things about xplit and being able to get set up and try it, without spending money, would be extremely valuable, and hopefully a hell of a lot of fun too!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Cool giveaway guys, thanks!

Now as for my usecase, I would use it for screenrecording for my tech YouTube channel, and I would also like to experiemnt with livestreaming (upload speeds allowing).

Full XSplit would allow for easier and more fluid screen recording, and help my channel out.

Thanks for the giveaway guys! 

If I got that code I was planning to use it to Stream all of my Steam Games and maybe some League of Legends gameplay...
I have myself a capture card so I guess it will help a lot....

I would use the pro version to stream isntead of using OBS and to record videos :3

Awesome giveaway!

I would stream my gaming sessions with my friends to Twitch :)

Of course, it is completly normal to have a GPU at 90°c all the time <_< 

Java, Sysadmin, Network Engineer, Project Management

Love you all - thanks for helping me! ^_^

Ooh I would dig an xsplit key. Streaming games would be a welcome distraction while I recover from having knee surgery.

I would use the free 3 months to work on streaming with my friends from the AJSA. We all love to stream, and/or be apart of the streams. I also love itneracting with chat, and being able to start to build a fanbase around it would be amazing.