I ate my life

Tim Drake

I dont mean ate I mean I dislike it because I tried to fix my keyboard by solderin a new key and as you can tell it didnt work as some of my keys are broke.

Tis kind of crap really only appens to me.

Mecanical Keyboards suck ass.

GG

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

lol 

X0D

(sorry)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

what kind of keyboard is it and i thought you want to say "i ate my wife " lol :D

Manners Maketh Man

what kind of keyboard is it and i thought you want to say "i ate my wife " lol :D

Corsair K60

I gave it an angry tap and it broke the spacebar while my membrane gets beat the crap out of and its fine

-snippyidysnipsnip-

Oh, so you did it in the end?  :(

Unlucky. Salvage the switches  :lol:

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

I dont mean ate I mean I dislike it because I tried to fix my keyboard by solderin a new key and as you can tell it didnt work as some of my keys are broke.

Tis kind of crap really only appens to me.

hay your H key isnt working just so you know ;D

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

They suck.. because you broke it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Corsair K60

I ave it an anry tap and it broke te spacebar wile my membrane ets beat te crap out of and its fine

hhhhh

ggggg

Did you perhaps break the H key?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

H

Like Tech_Dreamer said, come over to the membrane side. We have extra cash because we don't need to spend it all on mechanical fancy-type keyboards.

I honestly prefer a membrane/chiclet style keyboard for typing speed/comfort over a mechanical keyboard. I dont need the extra 4 Millisecond response time a $120USD mechanical keyboard will give me vs a $40USD chiclet keyboard in gaming but the small profile and easy button press of a chiclet lets me type faster for college papers with less finger strain.

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

hahahagagaga... you get the point.

I feel like that really shouldn't happen. The keys are tested thoroughly, guess you just had bad luck.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I feel like that really shouldn't happen. The keys are tested thoroughly, guess you just had bad luck.

Everytin I et is bad luck

Did you perhaps break the H key?

hhhhh

ggggg

H

Like Tech_Dreamer said, come over to the membrane side. We have extra cash because we don't need to spend it all on mechanical fancy-type keyboards.

hay your H key isnt working just so you know ;D

Dicks...

lmfao, the way you type lol. G key broken too?

- Fresher than a fruit salad.