Jeremy Clarkson has been sacked

ExcitezR

That means the show is completely over. Hammond and May said they refuse to record Top Gear without Jeremy

Source:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-gears-richard-hammond-james-5360997

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Now, hold on.

Please wait for the official statement. It's not official yet.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Top Gear.

Best car show ever known to mankind.

I'm sad now.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I love that show but it truly doesn't surprise me Jeremy has always seemed like a hot head also The past few seasons of top gear UK were short and kinda bland likely due to the BBC being Cheap.

Top gear is done.

Top gear was jeremy clarckson .

Nooooo!!!!

Well, BBC just lost a LOT and LOT of money by doing this. The lost hundreds of millions viewers. Good going BBC!

Top Gear.

Best car show ever known to mankind.

I'm sad now.

It's not official yet guys, cmon.

There still might be the slimmest of chances.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Confused I read an article this morning saying he was re-instated.. and now he is saying he was sacked

CONFUSION

also funny, he wrote this in 1999

http://www.topgear.com/uk/jeremy-clarkson/clarkson-leaving-03-1999

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Bye bye Top Gear... 

way to shoot yourself in the foot, BBC. Maybe someone else picks up the show.

Honestly it was due time.

Yes, I loved Top Gear, and no, it was not Jeremy Clarkson.

The problem with the series was that it became repetitive, and a refreshment would be quite handy.

I would not worry that there wont be another great car show with some other great people tho.

Honestly it was due time.

Yes, I loved Top Gear, and no, it was not Jeremy Clarkson.

The problem with the series was that it became repetitive, and a refreshment would be quite handy.

I would not worry that there wont be another great car show with some other great people tho.

A "refreshment" would basically be another Top Gear America. And nobody wants that, right?

"It got Repetitive"........Of course a car show gets repetitive... it was repetitive since original episode 2.

Top gear is great for the wisecracks and fun they appear to have on the show.

I liked JC and his way of being stupidly funny, and probably won't watch the show if he's not in it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

A "refreshment" would basically be another Top Gear America. And nobody wants that, right?

I think Top Gear America would be better if it would not be shot in America.

That show itself was good, but the `american` style of the show is not for everyone whereas the British style is more appealing for a wider audience.

I do believe that a show called `Top Gear` will not be success,  as that story finished

But a show with different name and presentators following a different but great formula can be great or greater. Maybe one of the youtubers will have the possibility to grow global?

BBC has just said that he has not been sacked. He is still suspended.

A BBC spokesman said: "We have made it clear that the findings of the inquiry will be presented to Lord Hall next week and a final decision will be made then. Jeremy Clarkson has not been sacked."

I would really like to see HBO or netflix pick up the show. I think it would turn out for the better.

I don't think Netflix has the budget for a show on this scale. Remember the episode where they built a giant space shuttle out of a reliant robin and tried to shoot it into space? That must have cost a shitload. HBO probably would, though.

i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz | OC'd XFX R9 290 | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 1TB HDD, 250GB SSD | Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | 650W Rosewill PSU | Rosewill Thor White V2 Case | Windows 8.1 | 1440p 144Hz Freesync 27" |1080p 60Hz 24"

And nothing of value was lost to the world.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

And nothing of value was lost to the world.

Haha tell that to the millions of petrol heads  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case