Jeremy Clarkson has been sacked

ExcitezR

BBC and their sjws didn't deserve Top Gear anyways.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Hey Katniss, how were the Hunger Games?

(you SO look like Katniss)

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. First I was like "RAHH! Powerful woman!" then later I was like "burnt by acid and mental".

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I would really like to see HBO or netflix pick up the show. I think it would turn out for the better.

Because HBO would work great for the UK. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

having a tv just turned pointless.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. First I was like "RAHH! Powerful woman!" then later I was like "burnt by acid and mental".

Ouch

I would really like to see HBO or netflix pick up the show. I think it would turn out for the better.

There would be a lot more breasts, and a lot more blood.   ;)

I'd honestly have another rendition of Top Gear America, but on BBC. I'd want Hammond and May to choose someone else who hosts a TG show, preferrably America, to come host with them.

Hammond and May seem to be saying they wont make the show without him

Also, an American? Top Gear is a British show. If you habe anything other than three brits host it it's not Top Gear. It's Top Gear America or a completely different show.

That's like saying you should have a bitish vice president

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Hammond and May seem to be saying they wont make the show without him

Also, an American? Top Gear is a British show. If you habe anything other than three brits host it it's not Top Gear. It's Top Gear America or a completely different show.

That's like saying you should have a bitish vice president

But i'd honestly have crappy Top Gear over no Top Gear at all.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

petitioning to bring back jeremey by driving a tank in town lol

bascily his votiong to bring back clarkson back on tv but his not defending him for his actions "why make the massive fan base suffer, his actions should punished but the the viewers " (psudo phaseing but thats the jitzs of it )

said that that thing should be done in the BBC HR department

for his behaviour

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/top-gear-test-driver-the-stig-drives-tank-to-bbc-with-petition/story-e6frfmyi-1227272346928

lives on

BAKABT

I liked JC and his way of being stupidly funny, and probably won't watch the show if he's not in it.

Me, too.

I'm glad I don't live in England and have to put up with the BBC and their monopoly on broadcast tv.

But then again, if I lived in England, I don't see a reason why YouTube and Netflix wouldn't continue to be my primary sources of "tv" entertainment.