Ruin a wish.

gauvinic

Granted! But now you're computer doesn't work because it's full of Italian food.

I wish it was May 2014 and I had a job so that I could replace my 6-year old PC with a new one.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Granted! But now you're computer doesn't work because it's full of Italian food.

I wish it was May 2014 and I had a job so that I could replace my 6-year old PC with a new one.

Granted! but you are only getting further in debt because of all the bills you are getting.

I wish i got the money for 2 new graphics cards.

Quasar: Core i7 3930k @ 4,2Ghz, Kingston HyperX Aniversary 16GB 2133Mhz, MSi X79a GD65 8D, Saphire R9 290, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM850, Crucial M4 256Gb, WD Caviar Green 2TB, Samsung Spinpoint 500GB.

Granted, but they require a 5k PSU.

I wish I was a recursive function

Granted, but everybody was a Scientologist.

I wish i was both an analyst and therapist...

Granted, but everybody was a Scientologist.

I wish i was both an analyst and therapist...

Granted but you were killed for ur analysis of ur patients.

I wish that we could all party hard.

Granted but you were killed for ur analysis of ur patients.

I wish that we could all party hard.

granted but we all become extremely depressed. 

I wish that the technology of tomorrow is here today.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Granted, but instead of progressing flat panel technology, manufacturers reverted to CRT technology with all the eye-destroying flickering intact, but much less accurate colour reproduction and lower refresh rates.

I wish my Internet connection was faster.

I wish mine were faster also :/

Granted, but so is the supreme overlord HAL. (With GLaDOS at his side)

I wish Pluto was a planet.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

Granted, but now Neil deGrasse Tyson is depressed.

I wish I knew calculus better.

Granted, but now you are forced to solve differential equations and 666-step integration by parts problems (all of which have an answer of sqrt(666) but you MUST show your work) for the rest of your life. (I love maths)

I wish Neil deGrasse Tyson would get over it so I can listen to more of his awesomeness.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

woops, did an old post by accident

Granted but it's made out of cow arse

I wish I could think of better things to type here

EDIT: Goddamnit, now I look like a moron typing jibberish lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Granted but it's made out of cow arse

I wish I could think of better things to type here

granted, but it gets stolen before you can post it

I wish for a bigger PC budget.

Granted, but your custom water cooling breaks and fries all your components.

I wish for world peace.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Granted, but then an alien race comes down and causes war against them

I wish for free GTX Titans

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Granted, but then an alien race comes down and causes war against them

I wish for free GTX Titans

Granted, but the shipping costs $2000

I wish for EA to burn in hell. 

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Granted, but then hell freezes over and they suffer a longer and worse death by freezing

I wish my money for my build would come already

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Granted, but every computer parts store goes out of business and you can no longer buy stuff for your build.

I wish I had an extra $1000 for my build

Granted, but then massive inflation occurs and the $1000 is worthless

I wish I would get a different gift every day

Granted, but then massive inflation occurs and the $1000 is worthless

I wish I would get a different gift every day

Granted but you'll soon get bored

I wish I was a bird

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Granted, but your wings are clipped

I wish I could control every computer in the world and use them to mine bitcoins

Granted, but you download a software so they do it automatically and they form a mind of their own and join together and create a supercomputer robot that revolts and kills you

I wish I had infinite money

Granted, but you download a software so they do it automatically and they form a mind of their own and join together and create a supercomputer robot that revolts and kills you

I wish I had infinite money

Granted, but all your loved ones would die

I wish for mind reading and invisibility powers.

Granted, but then you read many creepy stalker whales' minds and realize they all want to sleep with you and you are scared to the point that you kill yourself

I wish Satan loved me

Granted, but then you read many creepy stalker whales' minds and realize they all want to sleep with you and you are scared to the point that you kill yourself

I wish Satan loved me

Granted, but you have gay sex and are possessed like Jonah Hill in This is the End.

I wish for a day where I could do whatever I want with no repercussions.