Ruin a wish.

gauvinic

Granted, but you dropped out of school before you could read.

I wish I had a 71' Lincoln Continental

Granted, But its doesnt have a engine so you have to drive it like the flintsones

I wish I beat every game I played

Granted, But its doesnt have a engine so you have to drive it like the flintsones

I wish I beat every game I played

Granted but then you could never go back and find a bit on that game you haven't played before and then destroy that game XD

I wish that I had a collection of old consoles like the NES

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Granted but then you could never go back and find a bit on that game you haven't played before and then destroy that game XD

I wish that I had a collection of old consoles like the NES

Granted, but you have no house

I wish I had a Ducky YOTS

Granted, but a cat knocks it off your workspace and it falls into the Limited Edition Aperture Incinerator that came included with that particular Ducky YOTS. Bummer.

I wish I had my ear tubes. They're my favorite tubes.

Oh god no, Ron Paul would destroy us with his "isolation" plan. Can you imagine what would happen to S. Korea if we pulled out?

that isn't our problem. That is South Korea's problem. I have a friend in South Korea, he says that most of them don't even like the foreign military presence here. Also what Slick said was that on his trip to South Korea people thought he was military and disrespected him. George Washington said in his Farewell Address to stay neutral in foreign affairs, as they would rip apart the nation (gee, I guess he is Nostradamus cause he got that 100% correct), which we ignored. Now we wan't to arm  the Syrian rebels who have openly said that they would use the very same weapons they receive on enemies of Islam, which tells us that some of them are extremists. Not good. The fact is the U.S. governments responsibility is to worry about it's own people, and focus on solving it's own problems, instead of being a hypocritical global police officer.   

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Actually, South Korea sees North Korea as a joke. Back to topic at hand.

Granted, but you lose the ability to hear.

I wish Slick would do videos on Linux.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

granted, but he is be the only employee at LinusMediaGroup so he have to shot the video too

i wish i had a job instead of spending all my time on internet/studying

granted, but ur job is sewer cleaning (dont ask me)

I wish custom loops were free

Granted, but they're all filled with plaster.

I wish my teachers were more timely with posting pre-test review guides.

Granted, but all the revision guides have nothing 2 do with the actual paper (lol that already happens)

I wish i had an assassin creed hoodie

Granted, but when you wear it, everyone around you is a better assassin than you and you have a hefty bounty on your head.

I wish people would STOP asking about the Steam Summer sale.

Granted, but Valve, shocked by the minimal press and exposure, cancels all sales.

I wish Popo was the supreme ruler of the universe, and that Super Kami Guru was his equal in the pecking order.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

I wish EVERY corrupt government official would be thrown in the Rancor pit.

Since the Rancor doesn't exist, I think a firing squad would be effective right there.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Granted, but Valve, shocked by the minimal press and exposure, cancels all sales.

I wish Popo was the supreme ruler of the universe, and that Super Kami Guru was his equal in the pecking order.

Granted, but they turn out to be real dictators and put the whole universe at their tyrannic command (I don't know who they are :P)

I wish that I successfully pass my first year at college ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Granted, but they turn out to be real dictators and put the whole universe at their tyrannic command (I don't know who they are :P)

I wish that I successfully pass my first year at college ;)

Granted, but then you unfortunately can't get a job after you graduate.

I wish my vacation wouldn't end.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Granted, but your house would be standing in flames.

I wish that mechanical keyboards were cheaper.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Granted, but then you won't earn any money.

I wish  i had a nicer sister

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 G45 • Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro series 8GB 1600MHz •  Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB • PSU: Corsair 860• Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65• Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 • Monitor: LG 23EA63 IPS • Case: Corsair Graphite  600t

Granted, but your house would be standing in flames.

I wish that mechanical keyboards were cheaper.

Granted, but then the quality of mechanical keyboards are going to be bad.

I wish i had a nicer sister

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 G45 • Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro series 8GB 1600MHz •  Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB • PSU: Corsair 860• Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65• Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 • Monitor: LG 23EA63 IPS • Case: Corsair Graphite  600t

Granted, but then the quality of mechanical keyboards are going to be bad.

I wish i had a nicer sister

Double post ehh, is one of those a spare :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Double post ehh, is one of those a spare :)

No i was typing my comment and if i send it the other guy replied before me, so i wanted to edit my post but instead of editing i placed another comment, and only the last sentence is the same :)

No i was typing my comment and if i send it the other guy replied before me, so i wanted to edit my post but instead of editing i placed another comment, and only the last sentence is the same :)

Ahh makes sense lol

Granted, but then you won't earn any money.

I wish  i had a nicer sister

Granted, but now you have a helen of troy issue on your hands.

I wish that computer components had a better price to performance ratio.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Granted, but now you have a helen of troy issue on your hands.

I wish that computer components had a better price to performance ratio.

Granted, but there wouldn't be any recources to build any computer components

i wish Roccat would release their Optical version of the Kone Pure :(

Granted, but there wouldn't be any recources to build any computer components

i wish Roccat would release their Optical version of the Kone Pure :(

Granted, but the optical sensor would be cheap, low-quality sensor.

I wish NSA to be gone forever.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Granted, but the optical sensor would be cheap, low-quality sensor.

I wish NSA to be gone forever.

Granted, but then there would be daily terrorist attacks all around the world

I wish that there's some good weather on my vacation

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!