In 2 days I become a Father

JustCallMeVlad

And it's totally freaking me out. I'm 35 and already have an established career but Christ am I scared. Really hard to believe.

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

And it's totally freaking me out. I'm 35 and already have an established career but Christ am I scared. Really hard to believe.

You'll become a great father :)

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

I thought you already had your kid in Switzerland last week? Wasn't the the reason you were nowhere to be seen for 10 days?

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Just don't leave your kid alone at any moment in the day and you'll do just fine. :)

Congratulations, by the way! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I thought you already had your kid in Switzerland last week? Wasn't the the reason you were nowhere to be seen for 10 days?

Went on a coke binge and nailed strippers for those 10 days

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

Let's hope you don't have to sell off those Quad 980's to take care of the new yungin..

Although you probably have bigger worries ATM anyway, Mr. Putin.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

grats! is it a boy or girl?

btw if you don't raise the child to be a techie your dead to us all.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Holding a new born baby changed my life forever. Just be sober when you do it dude.

Edit: I should probably say he wasn't mine, but I baby sat him for a few years and loved nearly every moment of it. Had I known who he was going to be I would have been at his birth with a catcher's mitt

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Congrats man! I think my GF wants to get married and have a child as we share a computer and search terms either indicate that or I am screwed and she is not wanting me :P. Anyways back to my nonsense that is at-least slightly applicable. That is great, He/She will truly be one of the greatest things in your life!

Misread "become" as "became" and thought "that's not possible."

Congratulations, though. :)

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Thanks everyone. It's a girl.

CONGRATZ

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Sincere commiserations.

Eventually he/she will grow up and move out.

Congratz, your very own little piece of stardust.

Are you going to do a review? xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Awwwwwwewwwww

Because he had a hard drive.

Just raise them right. Light the love to PC's in her and she'll not have money for drugs and such. Congratulations.

Is it a Titan Z baby?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I have a 13 year old son who's with me about 75% of the time.  To be honest, I don't think it was/is really that hard. 

The hardest part was dealing with his mother.  We're not together any more and she still drives me nuts.

You'll be fine. 

Have to be at the hospital in 4 hours and 21 minutes. Kinda nervous and not able to sleep. Going to be a long day